Gas (NG) prices set to soar again on Monday after Russia shuts off Nord Stream supply pipeline

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Last edited:
Gas (NG) prices are set to soar further when the markets open on Monday after Russia confirmed that the Nord Stream 1 pipeline would remain shut indefinitely.

Gas prices set to soar again after Russia shuts off Nord Stream supply pipeline

:oops8:

So, I guess the Europeans are not laughing at Trump's warning anymore? Looks like interesting times are ahead.
Great news before the election. Thanks. Hopefully inflation skyrockets. Little pain but a helluva gain

They should chase Merkel with axes for what that dumb bitch did to that country. No energy and a ton of Muzzies

It's like declaring war on your local farmers & then wondering why you have no more food.
Wait, they are already doing that too.
Nobody is this incompetent, this is a designed demolition of Western society

Gas (NG) prices are set to soar further when the markets open on Monday after Russia confirmed that the Nord Stream 1 pipeline would remain shut indefinitely.

Gas prices set to soar again after Russia shuts off Nord Stream supply pipeline

:oops8:

So, I guess the Europeans are not laughing at Trump's warning anymore? Looks like interesting times are ahead.

I don't know enough about energy sources in Europe. Were they totally dependent on Russian oil or did they have other sizeable, reliable sources?

I don't know enough about energy sources in Europe. Were they totally dependent on Russian oil or did they have other sizeable, reliable sources?
Plenty of coal and nuke plants but the squareheads shut them down.

They are trying to bring some coal plants back on-line but the last I heard they are failing miserably. Still won't power-up their nuke plants though.

This is a glaring case of "deserves has everything to do with it". ;)

R.4c64e2dcbf2f76ce123b79f6c076de50

They get over half their natural gas and a third of their oil from Russia, or at least did. It is just geography in the same way that Mexico and Canada are the top importers of US oil.

They get over half their natural gas and a third of their oil from Russia, or at least did. It is just geography in the same way that Mexico and Canada are the top importers of US oil.
Neither Canada nor Mexico have been on brink of WW3 with Western Civilization in the past 50 years.

Morons let themselves get owned by the Soviets.

Forum List

Back