Gas Hits $8.50 in California

Mr Clean’s ride...

Chinese-Lower-Price-Electric-Mini-Car-2-Seater-EEC-L7e.jpg
My ride.

60c760d1faec8c41097602da.jpg

Shitforbrains thinks the $5 in LA and SF is good for the poor.
You FAILED to mention SF or LA before now.

Why do Right Wingers hate the poor?
1). You make it harder to vote
2). You pass taxes for the Rich, and especially the Ultra Rich, NOBODY knows why you want to protect the Ultra RICH.
3). You constantly SHIT on the poor, while pretending you don't.
4). (R) Won't pass ANY legislation, because Biden Bad. Must resist.

FUCK ALL (R).
The SCUM of the Earth.

Trump, not a (R), but he fits the model of the perfect frontman for the (R) party.
POS (R) party.

MTG......
Gaetz.......
Jordan.....
Cruz......
Gommert.....
Bobert.....
Gosar......
Johnson......

This ^^^^^^ is a beginning list of RWI politicians, that do nothing.

2). You pass taxes for the Rich, and especially the Ultra Rich, NOBODY knows why you want to protect the Ultra RICH.

FUCK ALL (R).
The SCUM of the Earth.

Trump, not a (R), but he fits the model of the perfect frontman for the (R) party.
POS (R) party.

MTG......
Gaetz.......
Jordan.....
Cruz......
Gommert.....
Bobert.....
Gosar......
Johnson......

They provided tax cuts for 85% of the US and had an economy that had never been matched. Maybe we should go back to doing those things instead of trying to spend 3.5 (actual cost 5.5) trillion on stupid shit.

They provided tax cuts for 85% of the US and had an economy that had never been matched. Maybe we should go back to doing those things instead of trying to spend 3.5 (actual cost 5.5) trillion on stupid shit.
Lololooololl

and Mexico paid for the wall
And he replaced Obamacare on day one
Still waiting for that replacement plan

you are being fooled again.
Umm, Trump had the US energy independent. We were net exporters and gas prices were the lowest in years. Bidumb went to OPEC begging them to produce more. WTF are you talking about here?
Another Big Lie.
Why are you so easily conned.

FUCK ALL (R).
The SCUM of the Earth.

POS (R) party.

MTG......
Gaetz.......
Jordan.....
Cruz......
Gommert.....
Bobert.....
Gosar......
Johnson......

Keep parroting your Kos bullshit!

Gas in California has always been notoriously high and in some parts it is beyond stupid but the people of California don’t care…

Taxes, switching to winter blend, price of oil and government regulations in California you will see a higher price than in Texas…

maybe if it goes up 1.11 I might think about it. Since COIVD I have been driving 70 miles less a day than I used to. Don't use much gas these days
Your food and other products aren’t moving closer to you. They are paying higher fuel prices though to be delivered. Get the point yet?

Haven’t seen gas under $3 since last year. In fact we went from $3.45 on Sunday to $3.65 on Monday. Not sure why it is so high but it is what it is.

I pulled into a gas station that was showing $3.15 a gallon on its sign as I pulled in. By the time I stopped the car and got out, the price had flipped over to $3.25. I'm not even joking.

He's far too busy prattling the talking points about how wonderful his masters are for the poor to waste time caring about the actual poor and their real-life problems.

Forum List

Back