Gary Chambers, Louisiana Democratic Senate candidate challenging GOP's John Kennedy, smokes marijuana in new ad highlighting disparity and reform

Only you could compare something consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home to child molestation.

That speaks volumes about you and the things you think about.

Do you often think about pounding 13 year olds?
Who decided that pounding a consenting 13 year old was “child molestation”?
Didn’t your Father Government make that decision…isn’t he depriving some of “freedom and liberty”?

Only you could compare something consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home to child molestation.

That speaks volumes about you and the things you think about.

Do you often think about pounding 13 year olds?
You free shit beggars fucked that freedom shit up for everyone when you made me a shareholder in the lives of ShaQuita and DaShawn….they have no business smoking weed on my dime.

Who decided that pounding a consenting 13 year old was “child molestation”?

A 13 year old is a child. They are not able to give consent. You pounding them causes them harm.

Bob and Joan smoking a joint in their living room causes you no harm at all.

Didn’t your Father Government make that decision…isn’t he depriving some of “freedom and liberty”?

Freedom and liberty do not give you the right to harm someone else.

A 13 year old is a child. They are not able to give consent. You pounding them causes them harm.

Bob and Joan smoking a joint in their living room causes you no harm at all.

Freedom and liberty do not give you the right to harm someone else.
Who decided that a 13 year is a child? Who decided that sex harms them?
The answer is, your Father Government made that decision…Is gov depriving pedo’s of freedom?

Who decided that a 13 year is a child? Who decided that sex harms them?
The answer is, your Father Government made that decision…Is gov depriving pedo’s of freedom?

We the people did. Once again your freedom does not give you the right to harm others.

There is no harm at all in Bob and Joan smoking a joint in their living room while watching a movie.

Because beer is legal in every single state and is no different that pot which is not legal in every single state.

You keep trying to make a point and keep just making the case for the guy in the video

English is a marvelous language. No other language on earth has the depth or breadth of English. French is second, with about a third less words, but English stands above them all.

Which brings up the word "obtuse."

What a perfect description for one like you. :thup:

I'll take that as a "Thank you."

Yes, thank you for being an authoritarian asshole who wants to make everyone act and think just like them. What would the world do without people like you to show people how important freedom really is

Your body your choice - just like the jab.

I will say that looking at you, the consequences of smoking dope don't look real appealing.

I'm just sayin....

I have not smoked dope since the early 80s. not really my thing. But unlike all of you I do not have to want to do something personally to think that others should have the right to do sol

We the people did. Once again your freedom does not give you the right to harm others.

There is no harm at all in Bob and Joan smoking a joint in their living room while watching a movie.
Got it…how authoritarian of us…so “We The People” are depriving pedo’s of FREEDOM.
It’s bizarre that you, a seemingly bright individual are so myopic to think that individual drug use has no effect on society. Think once…don’t use Bob and Joan for dramatic effect, tell us about the bulk of drug users and the taxpayer dependent lives they lead, tell us about all those SOBER criminals committing crime against Americans…do you have the balls to expose yourself to scary reality?

Last edited:
And your STILL fucked up from it?

If having a Masters degree, a 29 year and going strong marriage, two wonderful adult children and a salary in the top 10% is fucked up, then I will wear the badge proudly.

Unlike who?

Unlike you and the rest of the authoritarian assholes in this thread.

You're not a Nazi because you're particularly bright...

I am not a Nazi at all, the same though cannot be said for you.

If having a Masters degree, a 29 year and going strong marriage, two wonderful adult children and a salary in the top 10% is fucked up, then I will wear the badge proudly.

How's that ethnic studies degree working out?

Unlike you and the rest of the authoritarian assholes in this thread.

Unlike me what?

Are you lying about my positions?

Of course you are - you're a fascist - lying is your way.

I am not a Nazi at all, the same though cannot be said for you.

:rofl:

Uber Alles Democrat indeed.

Got it…how authoritarian of us…so “We The People” are depriving pedo’s of FREEDOM.
It’s bizarre that you, a seemingly bright individual are so myopic to think that individual drug use has no effect on society. Think once…don’t use Bob and Joan for dramatic effect, tell us about the bulk of drug users and the taxpayer dependent lives they lead, tell us about all those SOVER criminals committing crime against Americans…do you have the balls to expose yourself to scary reality?

The bulk of pot smokers are just like the bulk of alcohol drinkers, the are normal well adjusted people that go about their day not bothering anyone else.

I know a fair number of people that use pot, all are successful professionals that are productive contributing members of society.

My daughter is a pot user and she was making 6 figures at the age of 26 before she even finished her bachelors. Now that she has checked that box even more doors are open for her. She is a better human at 26 than you are at your advanced age.

A co-worker of mine parent's are retired and they grow their own and will sit around in their living room getting high and playing board games. They used to do the same thing with the wine they made from the grapes they grew.

If my wife did not work for the Govt she would probably use it to help control the arthritis in her knees.

Forum List

Back