Garland 'Sicking' Criminal FBI Against Parents Opposing CRT & Un-Constitutional Mask Mandates

Do you see this FUCKING GASLIGHTING from the WHITE HOUSE?!

The White House helped draft the letter on behalf of the School Board Association to the FUCKING ATTORNEY GENERAL?

That is impeachable right there.

Wake up sheep!! Your alarm clock has been going off for years and you are snoring away.
No, it isnt impeachable, shit for brains.

The fact CNN insisted on an NDA is evidence it was a huge settlement, Dumbass.
Who said they did?

Just keep telling yourself that.
I don't have to... the fact that his side didn't brag from the rooftops how much money they won tells me they didn't get much... Also the fact Smirky hasn't moved his family into a mansion... which is what I'd do if I got an eight figure settlement.

Now we find out the Biden Admin helped the School Board Assoc. draft the letter to their own DOJ!!!!

So what? I think you are missing the plot here. The same kinds of assholes who stormed the capitol are the same kinds who have decided to threaten school board members over issues like CRT, Masks and bathrooms...

If they had majorities in their communities, they could vote the school boards out...

Who said they did?

I don't have to... the fact that his side didn't brag from the rooftops how much money they won tells me they didn't get much... Also the fact Smirky hasn't moved his family into a mansion... which is what I'd do if I got an eight figure settlement.

So what? I think you are missing the plot here. The same kinds of assholes who stormed the capitol are the same kinds who have decided to threaten school board members over issues like CRT, Masks and bathrooms...

If they had majorities in their communities, they could vote the school boards out...
Who said they did? Are you that fucking stupid? The party paying the money is always the one requiring an NDA.

Good Lord, if your IQ dropped 2 points it would be in negative numbers.

Who said they did? Are you that fucking stupid? The party paying the money is always the one requiring an NDA.

Not always...
And again, if they got anything more than "Go Away" money, Smirky McBitchslap would be touring Hate Radio talking about it.

Smirky's been a little quiet of late.... kind of like he hopes the world will forget him.

Not always...
And again, if they got anything more than "Go Away" money, Smirky McBitchslap would be touring Hate Radio talking about it.

Smirky's been a little quiet of late.... kind of like he hopes the world will forget him.
Give me an example of the party being paid who required an NDA, Dumbass.

And apparently you are too fucking stupid to know what an NDA is since you thing the kid would be able to discuss it on radio. What a fucking idiot you are. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :itsok:

Yeah, most multi-millionaires who were never wanting to be in the limelight stay out of the limelight and enjoy their millions, Numbnuts.

Who said they did?

I don't have to... the fact that his side didn't brag from the rooftops how much money they won tells me they didn't get much...

He was bound by the settlement not to disclose the amount. You know this because you're the one who mentioned it, dumbass.
Also the fact Smirky hasn't moved his family into a mansion... which is what I'd do if I got an eight figure settlement.

That's because you're an idiot.

There is no group called Antifa. That's your first problem. Your delusions. Show me ANY proof a group called Antifa exists. A website? A phone number? A breakdown of their leadership? Anything? You've got nothing. Second of all BLM is not advocating violence. Back in reality we are arresting the right wing cop killers (Boogaloo Boys), the right wing terrorists (Proud Boys on Federal conspiracy charges related to Jan 6th) and a whole host of right wing terrorists. Have a great day!
Got a phone number for the KKK? A breakdown of their leadership?

Give me an example of the party being paid who required an NDA, Dumbass.

And apparently you are too fucking stupid to know what an NDA is since you thing the kid would be able to discuss it on radio. What a fucking idiot you are.

Yeah, most multi-millionaires who were never wanting to be in the limelight stay out of the limelight and enjoy their millions, Numbnuts.

Actually, most employers I've worked for have made me sign NDA's...

Nope, this kid didn't get shit....

He was bound by the settlement not to disclose the amount. You know this because you're the one who mentioned it, dumbass.

More likely, he didn't get shit, but he got an apology from CNN to go away.

So where is the corporate headquarters at?

Sorry, man, Trump is about as close to Hitler and Mussolini as I have ever seen in my lifetime.

I used to wonder how Germans could have fell for that shit... then I watched four years of Trump and Americans praising Trump while people were dropping dead around them from Covid.
Then in how in God's name do people with your political views move to Trump's areas? Progs hating Trump and moving to his base. If people are falling for that shit why are Progs moving out of Prog areas? We are lied to. Reality is biased and and the truth distorted.

Actually, most employers I've worked for have made me sign NDA's...

Nope, this kid didn't get shit....

More likely, he didn't get shit, but he got an apology from CNN to go away.
An employment NDA has nothing to do with an NDA for a cash settlement in a lawsuit, Dumbass.

You have zero evidence to base your misguided opinions on regarding his settlement.

Again, if he got any real money, he'd be shouting it from the rooftops...

I doubt very much that they would file a 250 million dollar lawsuit and then settle for simply paying off the lawyers. Again, this is wishful thinking on your part. Besides all that, just because you would shout it from the rooftops does not mean Sandmann would.

Bullshit lawsuits are filed all the time and settled for "Go Away" money.

But this was not a bullshit lawsuit.

I sided with Sandmann the whole time but I didn't think he'd win his case. Like him, I felt like the media was culpable, but not in a way that could be proven.

I'm just glad he got something out of it.

But this was not a bullshit lawsuit.

I sided with Sandmann the whole time but I didn't think he'd win his case. Like him, I felt like the media was culpable, but not in a way that could be proven.

I'm just glad he got something out of it.

It was an absolutely bullshit lawsuit.

Wahhhh, people think badly about me because I was a little douchbag who disrespected an elderly veteran!

Forum List

Back