CDZ Ganja is indeed gateway drug in a good way

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
Ganja is now legal. Soon LSD, ectasy, and many other safe drugs will be legal and taxed too.

I am not fully libertarian on this. But in my country female drug dealers are rape and male drug users are squeezed by cops.

Why not just tax the drug and pay all citizens?

But then again, what's the limit? Why not just legalize to death gladiator rings and do the same?

Let me tell you about someone I know. Someone very successful in life. He has autism. He's a very rich businessman.

What gets him far? What helps his empire? Many things of course. People (that more often eats him, than be honest to him)

But yea, drugs, like extasy helps him feels empathy. Something he can't feel at all for the whole of his life. Math is obvious. Feeling? Why are people angry? I know the real reason is not their stated reasons. I know they are hypocrites. I know it makes them even angrier inside. Deep down they know it's not true

Some drugs help. For a while. To be able to see what others normally see. What you don't see from your one boring points of view for the whole of your life.

If you look at some of the stories in get rich bang babes, the stories are compiled from many sources, some are done by those on lsd. Can you guess which stories are most interesting?

And that responsibility should be judged based on result.

People that go to school and have college debt are not more acceptable than people that squander money on parties, got connection and got rich. The latter is wiser.

A woman that chose to get married to a poor husband is not more responsible than a pretty girl that becomes sugar babies of some rich guys. The latter is wiser.

Ganja is far less dangerous than cigarettes. So people that are poor or have lung problem because of cigarettes should pay the full cost of his lung problem compared to people going to Ganja.

Also it's hard to assign responsibility to ganja smoker when it's society that jail them

What happens is society tell something as "wrong" and then tolerate shit with far worse outcome and even bail out people that do more stupid decisions because it fits societies' agenda more.

Good idea need only be tried once.

I am not a full libertarian that insist that the whole world legalize ganja.

No.

I "honor" the right of every state to criminalize ganja.

Then one state, just one state legalize it. Then it'll be legal in US.

Any drug dealers that are killed are just martir for the cause.

Forum List

Back