Game Stop and the Biden Administration, Is There Still Any Question Who Runs This Country? LOL

You missed the point entirely, as usual.
1. Some investors believe that gamestop (GME) is a viable "brick and mortar" store that owns property and hires real people to work in the store. They bought the stock as an investment.

Then they were idiots. Gamestop is the Blockbuster of the 20's. Remember Blockbuster? They came in, undercut all the family video stores, and then died off themselves when Netflix and other on-line streaming services made getting a movie in your own home cheaper and easier.

Same thing with Gamestop. People can just log onto a game on line, and play against thousands of other players. They really don't need to rent or buy a physical game disc anymore at Gamestop.

2. Some hedge funds believe, like you, that GME is a dying company and want to help it die by selling their stock short, without actually owning the stock, making lots of money by killing GME, kinda like Mitt Romney and Bane Capital did.

Well, not quite. Bain actually owned those companies, and went in and made hard decisions to make them more profitable, and then looted the proceeds. (Hey, remember when you guys all said that made Romney a smart guy and he would make an awesome President?) The hedge funds who sold GME short know it's a dying company, period. They have no interest in reforming it.

3. A small band of RobinHood investors linked up on Reddit to buy GME to drive the stock up to fuck the hedge funds. Surprise, it worked. The hedge funds had to buy GME at any price to close their shorts. FANTASTIC!!

Not really. Pissing away billions of dollars to show rich guys out of spite isn't smart. I mean, heck, I despise the rich, but I'm not throwing away my own money just to spite them.

4. The small investors may not all get their money out, but they don't care. They beat the hedge funds! David beat Goliath and their bought and paid for crooked politicans.

The Hedge funds will still be there, but all these twits on Robin Hood (already kind of a shady operation) threw away their own money for nothing.

5. When Ted Cruz and AOC both support the Reddit Raiders, this could be good! But you are clueless and on the wrong side as usual.

I'm on the side of reality. Right before the Crash of 1929, Joe Kennedy commented, "If you are getting stock tips from the Shoe Shine Boy, it's time to get out." The Hedge funds and wall street pay a lot of very smart people to understand the market.

AOC and Ted Cruz are idiots who got elected to Congress because we don't pay enough attention to who we send to Congress.

That was a great and very easy to understand way of explaining what happened. Thanks!

Actually, it was retarded. But Kyrz is a hard core Trump cultist who looks at the carnage of the past four years and says, "Good Job!"

The most corrupt politician in history is President and he has appointed the most corrupt cabinet, etc., hiring crooks who should be in prison. Hedge funds, the most corrupt market manipulators in history get pwnd by a website of some folks working as a free market hedge fund and the "democrat" hedge funds get fucked as they should. In response certain trading platforms stop trading to protect the corrupt hedge funds.

A bunch of redditers decide to run up a stock and you blame president Biden? Wtf are you talking about.

you know making up things isstupid and dangerous.

oh right. Sedition it’s trumokins

They lost billions ....
They stuck it right up thier asses And then put a boot up it for good measure

That's fine an all, but then what do you guys who "stuck" it to them do when you are stuck with stock in a dead company?

Selling short is a part of the corporate life cycle. Companies die. New companies take their place.

Now, if Gamestop was a healthy company that was destroyed by hedge funds looting it, like Mitt Romney (remember when you guys all thought he'd make an awesome president) did to GS Steel and AmPad, I'd be totally with you.

Gamestop isn't like a Hostess, which was looted and destroyed by hedge funds.

Sometimes, hedge funds are good for a company. They come in, they make the hard decisions about getting rid of unprofitable lines of business and finding efficiencies, and then they sell a leaner company off to other investors.

And sometimes, they are just managing the decline and the dissolution of assets of dying companies.

They don't know what to do ......cnn hasn't told em to fear us yet roflmao
What are you so worried about our money for

Robin hoods not !sheeeit when they let me trade on cash they don't even have yet ...my cash that is...you just can't withdraw until its there

Screenshot_20210129-065012_Robinhood.jpg

They do need to go to jail

I got the other individual warnings ...those are the main ones...

Sheet negro interactive offers me 2 mil for every quarter million I put up ...if I wanted to take advantage of thier ...generosity ....pfffft roflmao

When you blame non-political happenings on politicians you are supposed to connect the dots.
The moronic useful idiots on the left haven't been told to hate us yet ...theyre working on it

My favorite is from the guardian " its like 4chan found a Bloomberg terminal " its scary "

This tops the 2016 shitstorm at NRO by a mile ....holy shit does it

I can probably screen shot the warnings on the Robin hood app and then the rescinding roflmao...
It keeps the messages on there ..
I'm cheering the little Reddit guys on, I hope they crush the hedge funds, who have been stealing from our 401k's for decades, selling stocks short, stealing from "long" investors, and then moving on to another victim stock.

Hoping Congress does something good. When AOC and Ted Cruz are on the same side, this could be good.
Ted Cruz would sooner cut his own throat than actually do anything that might cost rich people money or make the finance industry more accountable. Progressives are the only politicians who just might and the right will oppose them just for spite.
Ted Cruz and AOC were briefly on the same side of the GME issue, until AOC played partisan politics again.

Lying Ted Cruz is a liar. He will say anything but his votes are pro-plutocracy 100%. Should any legislation come up that would restrict "capitalism" in any way Ted would brand it evil communism and you would hate it. It's just that simple. When the bankers need a favor he is on their short list while he plays the populism game to the suckers.

When you blame non-political happenings on politicians you are supposed to connect the dots.
The moronic useful idiots on the left haven't been told to hate us yet ...theyre working on it

My favorite is from the guardian " its like 4chan found a Bloomberg terminal " its scary "

I can probably screen shot the warnings on the Robin hood app and then the rescinding roflmao...
I'm cheering the little Reddit guys on, I hope they crush the hedge funds, who have been stealing from our 401k's for decades, selling stocks short, stealing from "long" investors, and then moving on to another victim stock.

Hoping Congress does something good. When AOC and Ted Cruz are on the same side, this could be good.
Ted Cruz would sooner cut his own throat than actually do anything that might cost rich people money or make the finance industry more accountable. Progressives are the only politicians who just might and the right will oppose them just for spite.
Ted Cruz and AOC were briefly on the same side of the GME issue, until AOC played partisan politics again.

Lying Ted Cruz is a liar. He will say anything but his votes are pro-plutocracy 100%. Should any legislation come up that would restrict "capitalism" in any way Ted would brand it evil communism and you would hate it. It's just that simple. When the bankers need a favor he is on their short list while he plays the populism game to the suckers.
The banksters will be your heros by the end of the week
ygvggbcvhh.jpeg

WSB did not a damn thing wrong!!!

rredfgfcvvvfgg.jpeg

View attachment 450088

View attachment 450089
Not likely. You Johnny come latelys to the fight against the financial elites don't even know how to speak the language of class struggle and you hate progressives too much to ever team up with them.

Your post calls Ted a liar when he says he agrees with us. WTF? Give the guy a chance to hold a hearing and vote before branding him a liar and corporate shill. He is apparently on the same side as AOC on this issue?!
He may be against you on 99 out of a hundred issues, but on this one we are ALL on the same side.
DON'T FUMBLE THE BALL OVER BLIND PARTISANSHIP WHEN WE ALL AGREE ON SOMETHING!!!

occupied, (speaking of which) you totally miss the point. The corrupt "elite" (bad word choice, they are scum) make millions off the political situations. For example, the ridiculous, corrupt Treasury Secretary Yellen appointed by the corrupt Sleepy Joe and confirmed by "stay tuned" republican douchebags and Europhobic democrats and who made millions from hedge funds all the while fucking up the US economy as Chairman of the Fed has no business in politics or economics.
LOLOL. You have more brains in your farts than Non Occupied Brain could ever dream of.

View attachment 450088

View attachment 450089
Not likely. You Johnny come latelys to the fight against the financial elites don't even know how to speak the language of class struggle and you hate progressives too much to ever team up with them.
I started my biz part time with something I love to do. Proved I could make money at it, and told the world to fuck off. I make my own money, not nickels while someone becomes wealthy.

Your class struggle bullshit is so French Revolution. Look around and you can grab any opportunity you want. There are so many.

occupied, (speaking of which) you totally miss the point. The corrupt "elite" (bad word choice, they are scum) make millions off the political situations. For example, the ridiculous, corrupt Treasury Secretary Yellen appointed by the corrupt Sleepy Joe and confirmed by "stay tuned" republican douchebags and Europhobic democrats and who made millions from hedge funds all the while fucking up the US economy as Chairman of the Fed has no business in politics or economics.
You must have been blind not to see all the elitist corporate pirates in Trump cabinet and administration. Both parties are stooges and players in wealth raiding-duh.

The most corrupt politician in history is President and he has appointed the most corrupt cabinet, etc., hiring crooks who should be in prison. Hedge funds, the most corrupt market manipulators in history get pwnd by a website of some folks working as a free market hedge fund and the "democrat" hedge funds get fucked as they should. In response certain trading platforms stop trading to protect the corrupt hedge funds.

Biden has absolutely nothing to do with what is happening with Games Stop NOTHING.

Okay, let's get real here. Gamestop is a dying company. Nobody goes to the game store anymore when they can play games on line. So a few amateurs playing games with their stock wasn't going to end well, but leave it to stupid people to do stupid, like they are "sticking it to the man" by artificially propping up their stock.

And then what? Yeah, all these day traders buy Gamestop and they have stock in a company that is still dying.
They lost billions ....
They stuck it right up thier asses And then put a boot up it for good measure

It's just redistribution of wealth, not sure why they all have their panties in such a twist.. lol

That you still frame this as a left vs right issue is highly amusing, when will it finally dawn on you that the people you support are in it up to their eyeballs as well? :rolleyes:

View attachment 450088

View attachment 450089
I started my biz part time with something I love to do. Proved I could make money at it, and told the world to fuck off. I make my own money, not nickels while someone becomes wealthy.

Your class struggle bullshit is so French Revolution. Look around and you can grab any opportunity you want. There are so many.

Good for you. Congratulations on your success, and I mean that most sincerely. But what you did really isn't that easy. It takes a special combination of skills, smarts, and self-confidence to make it happen. Even then, half of all new businesses fail in the first year. As the trainer at the New Business Incubator used to tell us "If it was easy, everyone would be doing it".

You're one of the fewer than 3% of Americans who are self-employed. But for you to say that anyone can do what you did is just not true.

Robinhood stopped the trading of the stock, because ROBINHOOD will be on the hook when the stock crashes. While you are all cheering what the Robinhood investors are doing, if Robinhood has a lot of purchases to clear when the stock crashes, it won't be the hedgefunds who get taken out, it will be Robinhood.

Robinhood has stopped trading to protect their position when this thing crashes, and it will crash.

Unbelievable.
The WallStreetBets/Robin Hood/ AMC/Gamestop story is the biggest thing to happen to Wall Street since at least 2008.
Unprecedented. $Billions taken out of the hands of multi-$billion hedge funds into retail investors, Robin Hood colluding with Hedge Funds in an effort to screw the small players so the hedge funds could recoup.... this could change how the stock market operates for a long time.
And the White House has no comment???? "We are monitoring"??

And sorry to all of you CNN people - you probably never heard of any of this.

Not so. Orange man gone. Orange man bad.

Everything Ok now.
But is Nap Man any better?

Forum List

Back