Gallup poll: This is bad news for Joe Biden

Xiden is Isis
Xiden is the Taliban
Xiden is Communist China
Xiden is a corrupt , lying fraud
Xiden is a Roman Tiberias

Finally

Xiden is an illegitimate swine !!

Dream on son. You all wer e convinced trump would win because of massive rally numbers. That worked well.

I can understand you wanting that but you need votes, not hope.

It ain't the number of votes that count, it's who counts the votes. IOW, it's easier to win if you rig the election. As usual, the democrats are good at lying and cheating but not so good at governing. But they'll get their comeuppance in the midterms.

I don't think Biden gives two shits about how he is polling. He won't be running again and he's getting everything he wants/is supposed to do.

You're crazy if you think Biden will last 3 more years. Then we have Harris to run against. One of the most disliked people in the United States.
Generally reaction to Harris has always been -
d0a8d-download.jpg

And Biden barely left his basement during the "campaign". That's how unworried they were about the election. Not sure how they will steal the next one. Strategy might be to keep the next president so busy unfucking things that they can waltz back in in 2028 with a new strategy.

Generally reaction to Harris has always been -
d0a8d-download.jpg

And Biden barely left his basement during the "campaign". That's how unworried they were about the election. Not sure how they will steal the next one. Strategy might be to keep the next president so busy unfucking things that they can waltz back in in 2028 with a new strategy.
Get rid of mail in voting for everyone. Unless you have a legitimate reason for not being able to go to the polls. Do that and they can't cheat their way in again.

I hired a contractor to build a tool shed for my backyard three weeks ago...he can't find everything he needs to do the job...he ordered the wood but they keep telling him its on backorder....he can't find the screws he needs or the post brackets.....etc etc etc....its ridiculous....
3rd world Joe...this is what anyone but Trump looks like tards....
I saw a poll that has Biden at 34% approval.....
This is what happens when you steal an election and can't do the job....
We're in a catastrophe. Well, relatively speaking. I admit that this isn't as bad as Beirut simply blowing up and not having any power or banking now.

However, this kind of shortage is coming more and more and getting worse and worse and I know, because I shop. I do not like where these shortages are going, with winter coming and they are getting worse and worse. I take this seriously and I do think people would do well to do at least a little prepping. Maybe not get crazy about it (I might have gone overboard with the dry beans, I admit that) but buy two or three of what you need, not one.

Get rid of mail in voting for everyone. Unless you have a legitimate reason for not being able to go to the polls. Do that and they can't cheat their way in again.
My husband would really like that (so would Trump, he says). But I notice that we haven't voted in person for the last two or three elections. He can't be standing in lines with all these long-line elections! Okay, make it harder, as you say. Good idea, we'd make it happen anyway.

You're crazy if you think Biden will last 3 more years. Then we have Harris to run against. One of the most disliked people in the United States.
You ever watched Weekend at Bernies? He might not last, but his image might.

I'm good with Harris as the dem nominee. The rest of them ain't no better as far as I can tell.

We're in a catastrophe. Well, relatively speaking. I admit that this isn't as bad as Beirut simply blowing up and not having any power or banking now.

However, this kind of shortage is coming more and more and getting worse and worse and I know, because I shop. I do not like where these shortages are going, with winter coming and they are getting worse and worse. I take this seriously and I do think people would do well to do at least a little prepping. Maybe not get crazy about it (I might have gone overboard with the dry beans, I admit that) but buy two or three of what you need, not one.

Don't wait until you're on your last roll of TP, folks.

And Biden barely left his basement during the "campaign".

It was a brilliant strategy against someone that weekly shot themselves in the foot.

Trump made the entire election about himself, he made it a choice between Trump and not-Trump. Biden just hid and let it happen. In the end more people choose not-Trump than Trump.

My husband would really like that (so would Trump, he says). But I notice that we haven't voted in person for the last two or three elections. He can't be standing in lines with all these long-line elections! Okay, make it harder, as you say. Good idea, we'd make it happen anyway.
Like I said, if you have a legitimate reason you can't go to the polls than you should be able to vote by mail. But didn't the democrats do away with having to notorize your mail in ballot?

I know there is a going to be a percentage of the population that is die hard into the leftist demafascist cult and will ignore realty…but i hope the majority of americans are becoming woke to the reality that the demafascist hurt America…

Dream on son. You all wer e convinced trump would win because of massive rally numbers. That worked well.

I can understand you wanting that but you need votes, not hope.

I never believed Trump would win re-election, nor do I believe the election was stolen.

As for the coming Congressional elections, as things stand this moment (and we all know things can change in a heartbeat) I like our chances for retiring the ancient Nancy Pelosi's Speaker run, as well as sending Schumer back to the role as minority leader.

I never believed Trump would win re-election, nor do I believe the election was stolen.

As for the coming Congressional elections, as things stand this moment (and we all know things can change in a heartbeat) I like our chances for retiring the ancient Nancy Pelosi's Speaker run, as well as sending Schumer back to the role as minority leader.
There is no way that Biden received 81 million votes...it just doesn't jive with his current unpopularity...I saw a job approval poll in the low 30's....that is just not possible from a man that supposedly got more votes than Obama Bush Trump and Bill Clinton....

It was a brilliant strategy against someone that weekly shot themselves in the foot.

Trump made the entire election about himself, he made it a choice between Trump and not-Trump. Biden just hid and let it happen. In the end more people choose not-Trump than Trump.
You’re a sheep.
Trump made it about Americans vs democrats.

Music to my ears!
The financial implications of the "Dollar Destruction" built into the infrastructure package and teh social package would create a purchasing power hardship on the Military procurement process. Hmmmm....... think that's an accident? I don't.

JO

There is no way that Biden received 81 million votes...it just doesn't jive with his current unpopularity...I saw a job approval poll in the low 30's....that is just not possible from a man that supposedly got more votes than Obama Bush Trump and Bill Clinton....
Biden had something they didn't..... Zuckerbucks....... out and out vote purchasing done by the little face book tyrant. So far looks to be just shy of a Billion but I'm thinkin they're only seeing the tip of that iceberg. It is possible that we could be looking at five or six Billion in illicit campaign interference from Zuckerberg....it would explain a lot. Though once again we cannot ignore the fact that the odds of the three swing sates Turing the way they did simply do no exist in the real world.

JO

I hired a contractor to build a tool shed for my backyard three weeks ago...he can't find everything he needs to do the job...he ordered the wood but they keep telling him its on backorder....he can't find the screws he needs or the post brackets.....etc etc etc....its ridiculous....
3rd world Joe...this is what anyone but Trump looks like tards....
I saw a poll that has Biden at 34% approval.....
This is what happens when you steal an election and can't do the job....
even if he could do the job, he needs to go

damn criminals "at the top" so called...

this needs to be dealt with. I dunno... looks like people in Congress don't realize how bad theSteal was...? But then again, I am not watching as much news as I used to... Hopefully, someone is doing something about the voting system...

Nancy should gave voluntarially retired years ago as should McConnell.
But you like him to stay because he's your man.

Forum List

Back