Gaffe Machine: Biden Wrongly Claims 40 Students Were Killed at Kent State in 1970

Biden didn't used to make all these blunders, and his procurement of a career for his son in a foreign country, using his power as Vice President to institute an ultimatum against the foreigner being blackmailed tells me has has had an abrupt change of personality when it comes to management of one's life.

These are symptoms of mental deterioration that may or may not be helped by brain chemicals being offered due to research in dementia and Alzheimer disease.

It depends on how far down the chain he has gone that will determine his loss of reckoning, and whether he can get it back. Either he is not seeking help, or if he is on a program, he's so far gone he needs to be gently taken aside and told it's time to retire from public life.

Until we know, I'd rather he not pursue the presidency for his own sake and that of his family. I know abuse of power is an ugly thing when it comes to the public's attention, but because we are a merciful people in America, we need to deal gently but firmly with the former Vice President to prevent him from further severe error making if he is too ill to keep his apples in a row.

If biden is the nominee
Trump will brutalize him on the corruption issues.
The American people will do more than that because of being nonplussed by the Democrats' Slightly larger failure to hide their involvement in hammering away at President Trump by the Obama Administration and its misuse of the FBI to get Miss Me, Myself and I Clinton elected to take over the Oval Office.

Biden didn't used to make all these blunders, and his procurement of a career for his son in a foreign country, using his power as Vice President to institute an ultimatum against the foreigner being blackmailed tells me has has had an abrupt change of personality when it comes to management of one's life.

These are symptoms of mental deterioration that may or may not be helped by brain chemicals being offered due to research in dementia and Alzheimer disease.

It depends on how far down the chain he has gone that will determine his loss of reckoning, and whether he can get it back. Either he is not seeking help, or if he is on a program, he's so far gone he needs to be gently taken aside and told it's time to retire from public life.

Until we know, I'd rather he not pursue the presidency for his own sake and that of his family. I know abuse of power is an ugly thing when it comes to the public's attention, but because we are a merciful people in America, we need to deal gently but firmly with the former Vice President to prevent him from further severe error making if he is too ill to keep his apples in a row.

If biden is the nominee
Trump will brutalize him on the corruption issues.
The American people will do more than that because of being nonplussed by the Democrats' Slightly larger failure to hide their involvement in hammering away at President Trump by the Obama Administration and its misuse of the FBI to get Miss Me, Myself and I Clinton elected to take over the Oval Office.

Hopefully
Regardless of who the nominee is

Forum List

Back