Gaetz's ex-girlfriend given full immunity

"Full immunity" for what? A crime she committed or was engaged in? Can someone explain what this full immunity means and/or refers to?

Last edited:
"Full immunity" for what? A crime she committed or was engaged in? Can someone explain what this full immunity means and/or refers to?
From the OP link:

Multiple sources told CBS News that the ex-girlfriend and the other woman traveled to the Bahamas with Gaetz in 2018, along with a third woman with whom Gaetz was in a sexual relationship. That third woman was 18 at the time of the Bahamas trip, but investigators are also looking into whether she was 17 when the sexual relationship began.

She ratted out Gaetz. That's enough.

If he is a knowing diddler, he must face legal consequences.

It is always surprising to see an outspoken guy like him so rapidly arrested while some politicians are worth hundreds of millions of dollars, are somehow able to out-invest Warren Buffett (why would someone choose a career in politics if they were such skilled stock selectors?) and they are promoted by MSM as "leaders".

The FBI has a great reputation precisely because they go after the heavy hitters. I hope this remains their philosophy, regardless of how powerful or connected politically someone is. Just being an A-Hole, shouldn't be the impetus for efforts against him.

Last edited:
From the OP link:

Multiple sources told CBS News that the ex-girlfriend and the other woman traveled to the Bahamas with Gaetz in 2018, along with a third woman with whom Gaetz was in a sexual relationship. That third woman was 18 at the time of the Bahamas trip, but investigators are also looking into whether she was 17 when the sexual relationship began.
I took my 18 year old girl friend to Italy many years ago. I was 19 at the time. I dont see much wrong in that.

Nobody seems interested that a guy who tried to slash the throat of a republican congressman was released without bail in NY but the leftie Banana Republic democrat party is busy with a purge that nobody cares about. Hey democrats, how about fixing what's really wrong instead of attacking republicans with frivolous charges?

Forum List

Back