Gabby Petito Autopsy: Coroner Says Death Caused By Strangulation

The thing with escaping into the wilderness, you need time to prepare.
Prestage vital supplies and survival gear
Have a cash reserve

He left home without his wallet

Even with that he cant hide out in the woods forever,and I've heard nothing about him being a woodsman.
He's gonna get caught or he's gonna off himself.

Other than the traffic. As long as you had time to hide when you heard someone coming you could get away with it for awhile.
But then winter is coming and he'd need outside support or he's gonna freeze to death.
No. You can go back in those hills where you stand little chance of someone coming to be heard or having to hide from. I have kayaked places where the nearest structure built by man in the last 70 years or more was 20 miles away, straight line through the hills & hollows and roads were little more than fire trails. Then it is just a matter of knowing what you're doing and where you are, summer or winter.

Even with that he cant hide out in the woods forever,and I've heard nothing about him being a woodsman.
He's gonna get caught or he's gonna off himself.

I think he offed himself in a pond full of gators

No. You can go back in those hills where you stand little chance of someone coming to be heard or having to hide from. I have kayaked places where the nearest structure built by man in the last 70 years or more was 20 miles away, straight line through the hills & hollows and roads were little more than fire trails. Then it is just a matter of knowing what you're doing and where you are, summer or winter.
You idolize this POS killer, don't you

You idolize this POS killer, don't you
No. I suspect he killed that little girl. Probably in a moment of being real stupid. Doesn't mean he isn't smart enough to evade capture for a long time, as I figure he's going to prison for a long time, when found. He will turn up sooner or later.

That wouldn't work. Everybody knows everybody in the holler.

Nothing really goes unnoticed.
Good topo map shows everything from structures to mine shafts. Don't go where the people stay.

It took a long time for the autopsy results to be released. My guess is it was a squabble between the FBI and the locals. It seems like a garden variety domestic dispute that led to murder. Why was the FBI in on it anyway?

Where was that? Cause most navigable rivers have towns or homes on them of some kind. Hell I lived in Kimble county Texas that has a population of 5K people and 3K of those people live in the city of Junction. And it's not a small county.
And there has been no indication the dude has any outdoor skills at all.

Where was that? Cause most navigable rivers have towns or homes on them of some kind. Hell I lived in Kimble county Texas that has a population of 5K people and 3K of those people live in the city of Junction. And it's not a small county.
And there has been no indication the dude has any outdoor skills at all.
Cumberland plateau TN/KY line area, Big South Fork of the Cumberland. Once you're down in the canyon below Double Drop and the Washing Machine you are out in it, and best be with people or know what you're doing.

Cumberland plateau TN/KY line area, Big South Fork of the Cumberland. Once you're down in the canyon below Double Drop and the Washing Machine you are out in it, and best be with people or know what you're doing.

Meh...I've kayaked for thirty years and rented them.
Your location is like a major metropolis compared to west Texas.

Meh...I've kayaked for thirty years and rented them.
Your location is like a major metropolis compared to west Texas.
Yep. You guys got the wide open spaces out there.

Forum List

Back