Gabby Petito Autopsy: Coroner Says Death Caused By Strangulation

There's not much of anything from Junction to the Mexican Border. It's just over 100 miles as the crow flies.
Except for landing and taking off from Dallas/Ft Worth, I have only seen as much Texas as can be seen from I-40 coming out of New Mexico.

White 6

Best thing he can do is off himself and save his parents and society from any further bullshit from him…
I am inclined to agree, if he did it and I suspect he did. When people do shitty things, I usually hope they off themselves or do suicide by cop, though it is psychologically hard on the cop.

This is so sad.

She was strangled to death.

Her boyfriend has still not been found.

It sounds like an abusive relationship and that the anger built till he killed her-----living out of a car in a hot dessert will make things worse and it did. Strangulation they say is a hard time consuming way to murder....

This is so sad.

She was strangled to death.

Her boyfriend has still not been found.

He was a Trump hater who really hated Southerners.

I could only expect he would be like that, a big Libturd

Notice the press nary a whisper of this....lolololololololol

Except for landing and taking off from Dallas/Ft Worth, I have only seen as much Texas as can be seen from I-40 coming out of New Mexico.
Then you haven't seen much.
There's pine forest that are larger than most states in the eastern US.
Before they started logging the area it was huge!!!! You can still find pine trees that are four to five feet in diameter in Texas.

Then you haven't seen much.
There's pine forest that are larger than most states in the eastern US.
Before they started logging the area it was huge!!!! You can still find pine trees that are four to five feet in diameter in Texas.

I know you're right. I just haven't gotten around to vacation traveling your state.

Very sad.

I’m surprised he hasn’t been found yet.
He could have been eaten by a gator, made his way into Mexico by now, or something in between, for all anyone knows. Sadly, the longer this drags on, the likelier his whereabouts will turn into urban legend; like D.B. Cooper or the men who may have escaped Alcatraz.

why is everyone in the media dancing around the obvious, pretending we don't have any idea who VIOLENTLY killed this young woman?

Forum List

Back