Gabbard resigns from DNC, endorses Sanders.

On MTP now.
AWESOME!!! The DNC is really almost as corrupt as Republicorp. Just in diff ways

I did think it was interesting in that sense. The schism between Gabbard and Wasserman-Schultz became public months ago. Perhaps this confirms what many have suspected.... that Wasserman-Schultz is operating on an agenda to make sure Clinton is the nominee.

On MTP now.
AWESOME!!! The DNC is really almost as corrupt as Republicorp. Just in diff ways

I did think it was interesting in that sense. The schism between Gabbard and Wasserman-Schultz became public months ago. Perhaps this confirms what many have suspected.... that Wasserman-Schultz is operating on an agenda to make sure Clinton is the nominee.
This "anointed one" crap really pisses me off.

I didn't know she ever worked for Hillary. Got any "credible" proof that she did? All Gabbard has been doing is complaining about how Debbie Wasserman Schultz has been running the DNC.

Last edited:
I didn't know she ever worked for Hillary. Got any "credible" proof that she did? All Gabbard has been doing is complaining about how Debbie Wasserman Schultz has been running the DNC.
Schultz is running the DNC, are you sure? sergeant schultz - Google Search
B7_B_0wIIAAafrf.jpg:large

So, you're just trying to deflect from the fact that your thread title is a LIE.
Gabbard quit the Clinton campaign, because she does not want to be connected to the TERRORIST known as Clinton. Trump will arrest her the moment he becomes President, even if Obama pardons her beforehand, as every single e-mail was a CRIME, and the FBI will hold the worst for Trump to act upon. Gabbard is intelligent for not wanting to be connected to this, all of Clintons aids are about to be interrogated. They are not all going to prison, but someone is, and you know it.

CIAO

She worked for the DNC, they've been all in for the hildabitch from day one. Nuff said.
This is the point, the DNC is not currently about the Democratic party, the DNC is working for Hillary, and everyone on the payroll of the TERRORIST who handed all intelligence information from the State Dept to Vladimir Putin is subject to arrest. So Gabbard jumping to Sanders is a move of genius as she will not be deported to Guantanamo Bay's new wing that Trump is going to build for all Clinton employees.

CIAO

She worked for the DNC, they've been all in for the hildabitch from day one. Nuff said.
This is the point, the DNC is not currently about the Democratic party, the DNC is working for Hillary, and everyone on the payroll of the TERRORIST who handed all intelligence information from the State Dept to Vladimir Putin is subject to arrest. So Gabbard jumping to Sanders is a move of genius as she will not be deported to Guantanamo Bay's new wing that Trump is going to build for all Clinton employees.

CIAO

That wouldn't be a concern, she never worked for the hildabitch at state.

Forum List

Back