Gabbard qualifies for 4th democrat debate

Agreed but I suspect this is window dressing by the DNC and MSM. They will never allow her a real chance at the nomination.

I am betting they are colluding as I type, to prevent her from saying much in the debate.

Anti war and anti Wall Street is unacceptable to the donor class.

Probably the only Democratic candidate I would vote for

Doesn't she even think Americans are people? The party will never accept her.

Agreed but I suspect this is window dressing by the DNC and MSM. They will never allow her a real chance at the nomination.

I am betting they are colluding as I type, to prevent her from saying much in the debate.

Anti war and anti Wall Street is unacceptable to the donor class.
When he dances out from under the Russia hoax and starts tweeting "I told you so.", I believe Tulsi will be the only candidate left with enough credibility to beat him in 2020, and they'll settle for anyone over Trump.

Tulsi Gabbard Qualifies for Fourth Democratic Presidential Debate After Being Shut Out in September

Great news...She stays in the public eye even longer...hang in there Tulsi!
Like to hear what she has to say
You haven't been watching the debates? Figured you would since you are a democrat voter right? I haven't watched ANY of the debates not even 1 second. I know she is the ONLY democrat I would consider voting for so I can just google her and see her interviews she has done lately or follow her on FB and Twitter.

Ahhh .. so we have our 12th clown for the next "debate".....

Excellent! As everyone know it takes at least a dozen clowns to have a dingbat circus, can't wait to tune in.....

I could not. She brings the party along with her.
Trickling back in time, did you vote for Reagan ? Just curious if you're one the few that 'trickle down economics' worked well for.

Twice.
Well I wear nice shoes too, and mine weren't free either, but
I usually don't wear shoes. I voted for Carter to be reelected in 1980, back when the national debt was a manageable $900 billion and moms got to stay home and raise kids.

Do not underestimate the the independent swing voter because they will decide who wins in 2020.

Tulsi has some strong points but let be clear the Democrats higher ups have their choice and it is Warren and Harris as VP.

I like Tulsi and hope she does well but I do not see the party uniting behind her and soon those like Pelosi and Cortez will unite behind Warren and force Tulsi out...

I could not. She brings the party along with her.
Trickling back in time, did you vote for Reagan ? Just curious if you're one the few that 'trickle down economics' worked well for.

Twice.
Well I wear nice shoes too, and mine weren't free either, but
I usually don't wear shoes. I voted for Carter to be reelected in 1980, back when the national debt was a manageable $900 billion and moms got to stay home and raise kids.

Not in 1980. The daycare business was already a thriving industry.

Forum List

Back