GA. Finds More Ilegal Votes

What are you going to do if fraud is proven?

What are you going to do, other than whine, when the outcome isn’t changed?
I asked you first. What if fraud is proven?

What are you going to do when they still don't change anything?

Let me guess: whine some more?
I suppose, that, and watch the country being destroyed by the criminals and traitors you support.

So just like I said then. Got it.

I’ll have plenty of tissue ready for you. :)
I don't want anything from you.

The people of Georgia need to stand up and demand their state’s House and Senate perform a real audit of the 2020 election results in their state looking at the validity of their votes using forensic analysis like Arizona is doing now.
We already have at least 355,000 invalid ballots in the state and today we can add another 12,000.

The SOS is standing in the way of these audits. Why, if there was no fraud?

Unreliable source.
Then start the independent audits and prove how unreliable they are.
The 2020 General Election was fair, honest, lawful, and accurate.

Trump was voted out of office reflecting the will of the people.

If the Republicans want more audits and recounts, Trump should pay for them.
Republicans want more audits and recounts because they’re dishonest, reprehensible hacks.
Well what will change then? Give up the materials needed for an audit and don't worry.

The people of Georgia need to stand up and demand their state’s House and Senate perform a real audit of the 2020 election results in their state looking at the validity of their votes using forensic analysis like Arizona is doing now.
We already have at least 355,000 invalid ballots in the state and today we can add another 12,000.

Unreliable source.

Republicans want more audits and recounts because they’re dishonest, reprehensible hacks.
Well what will change then? Give up the materials needed for an audit and don't worry.

Not a problem.. Let Trump pay for the audit.

Unreliable source.

Certainly a problem in Arizona and GA. They won't give Trump a chance to pay. Trump has actually little to do with this.

Unreliable source.

Certainly a problem in Arizona and GA. They won't give Trump a chance to pay. Trump has actually little to do with this.

Trump told Hannity there was no election fraud in states he won. LOLOL

Unreliable source.

I don't care. It is irrelevant.

Unreliable source.

Hahahha...

Unreliable source.

Hahahha...
Trump is not behind these audits. These are independent demands from politicians and citizens. They are questioning election integrity. Prove them wrong and give them what they want. Let them prove they are wrong. Sweet.

Unreliable source.

Hahahha...
Trump is not behind these audits. These are independent demands from politicians and citizens. They are questioning election integrity. Prove them wrong and give them what they want. Let them prove they are wrong. Sweet.

OK.. Let them pay for more audits.

Oh I insist. I’ll be right here to wipe your tears. :)
I do not trust you. If you can support the people that stole this election I consider you very untrustworhy. Just an opinion that is not going away soon.
You’re being ridiculous.

The election wasn’t ‘stolen’ – Trump lost the consequence of his incompetence, he was unfit to be president, his policies ran counter to the will of the people, and the people voted Trump out of office accordingly and appropriately.

Indeed, Trump should have never been president to begin with; the people corrected the mistake they made in 2016.

Oh I insist. I’ll be right here to wipe your tears. :)
I do not trust you. If you can support the people that stole this election I consider you very untrustworhy. Just an opinion that is not going away soon.
You’re being ridiculous.

The election wasn’t ‘stolen’ – Trump lost the consequence of his incompetence, he was unfit to be president, his policies ran counter to the will of the people, and the people voted Trump out of office accordingly and appropriately.

Indeed, Trump should have never been president to begin with; the people corrected the mistake they made in 2016.
:shutupsmiley:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ction-results- exceeds-margin-victory-state/

LOOLOL Do you actually believe anything from Gateway Pundit?
Do you actually believe anything from CNN, the WP or the NYT? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ction-results- exceeds-margin-victory-state/

LOOLOL Do you actually believe anything from Gateway Pundit?
Do you actually believe anything from CNN, the WP or the NYT? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Do you actually believe Trump?

This only helps the 2022 and 2024 elections maybe, otherwise I am sick of hearing about it. The country wanted a president who believes America is flawed and systemically racist. They got him. Live with it.

Trump believed the country was flawed and only he could fix it. MAGA.

Unreliable source.

Good idea. Trump should pay for it. He's been claiming for 40 years that the system was rigged against him.

Why are they standing in the way of an independent audit? If there was no fraud, let these people prove it for them. I do not see a problem unless there was fraud as their actions indicate. Guilt written all over it.

You're going to cry no matter what happens. As you've been doing.
What are you going to do if fraud is proven?

lol ... it already has. what are YOU going to do when this latest bs is tossed in the dust bin.

again?

Forum List

Back