GA. Finds More Ilegal Votes

The people of Georgia need to stand up and demand their state’s House and Senate perform a real audit of the 2020 election results in their state looking at the validity of their votes using forensic analysis like Arizona is doing now.
We already have at least 355,000 invalid ballots in the state and today we can add another 12,000.

The SOS is standing in the way of these audits. Why, if there was no fraud?

Unreliable source.
Then start the independent audits and prove how unreliable they are.
The 2020 General Election was fair, honest, lawful, and accurate.

Trump was voted out of office reflecting the will of the people.

If the Republicans want more audits and recounts, Trump should pay for them.
Did Killary pay for Mueller?

She wasn't claiming the election was stolen. Meanwhile, 56% of Republicans have turned against TRump and won't vote for him again.

The people of Georgia need to stand up and demand their state’s House and Senate perform a real audit of the 2020 election results in their state looking at the validity of their votes using forensic analysis like Arizona is doing now.
We already have at least 355,000 invalid ballots in the state and today we can add another 12,000.

Unreliable source.

Did Killary pay for Mueller?

She wasn't claiming the election was stolen. Meanwhile, 56% of Republicans have turned against TRump and won't vote for him again.
I believe that number like I believe CNN.

Unreliable source.

Only if the results are accepted without question, just like you are expecting Trump to do with the rigged election.

Trump hasn't accepted any recounts or audits yet.

Unreliable source.

Republicans want more audits and recounts because they’re dishonest, reprehensible hacks.

Unreliable source.

Republicans want more audits and recounts because they’re dishonest, reprehensible hacks.

Fine with me... They should pay for more audits and recounts.

And off to the conspiracy theory section you go. Again.
It is not a conspiracy to prove fraud. The fraud and cover up is the conspiracy.
No, the wrongheaded notion that the election was ‘stolen’ the consequence of ‘fraud’ is conspiracy nonsense.

The wrongheaded notion that nonexistent election ‘fraud’ occurred and is being ‘covered up’ is conspiracy nonsense.

Trump’s was a failed presidency – he was lawfully and Constitutionally voted out of office consistent with the will of the people.

And off to the conspiracy theory section you go. Again.
It is not a conspiracy to prove fraud. The fraud and cover up is the conspiracy.
No, the wrongheaded notion that the election was ‘stolen’ the consequence of ‘fraud’ is conspiracy nonsense.

The wrongheaded notion that nonexistent election ‘fraud’ occurred and is being ‘covered up’ is conspiracy nonsense.

Trump’s was a failed presidency – he was lawfully and Constitutionally voted out of office consistent with the will of the people.
Then put it to rest with independent audits and Dominions source codes. No fraud, no worries.

What are you going to do if fraud is proven?

What are you going to do, other than whine, when the outcome isn’t changed?
I asked you first. What if fraud is proven?

What are you going to do when they still don't change anything?

Let me guess: whine some more?
I suppose, that, and watch the country being destroyed by the criminals and traitors you support.

What are you going to do if fraud is proven?

What are you going to do, other than whine, when the outcome isn’t changed?
I asked you first. What if fraud is proven?

What are you going to do when they still don't change anything?

Let me guess: whine some more?
I suppose, that, and watch the country being destroyed by the criminals and traitors you support.

So just like I said then. Got it.

I’ll have plenty of tissue ready for you. :)

Forum List

Back