FYI: Relative gets sick after getting first Pfizer shot.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I have a relative who is 60 and she just got the first Pfizer vaccine shot. That night she started running a fever of 101. Today still about the same and she feels like she has a bad cold and is staying in bed. The other thing is, she had Covid almost 9 months ago and was sick for about 3 weeks with bad cold symptoms. She is extremely healthy, runs and hikes every day. I'm not making a political statement, just passing along information. Good night all.

This is why:

This is not a vaccine.

We need to be really clear. We’re using the term “vaccine” to sneak this thing under public health exemptions.

This is not a vaccine. This is an mRNA packaged in a fat envelope, that is delivered to a cell.

It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator.

It is not a vaccine. Vaccines actually are a legally defined term, and they’re a legally defined term under public health law, they’re legally defined term under the CDC and FDA standards.

And a vaccine specifically has to stimulate both an immunity within the person who is receiving it, but it also has to disrupt transmission.

And that is not what this is. They have been abundantly clear in saying that the mRNA strand that is going into the cell, it is not to stop transmission. It is a treatment.

But if it was discussed as a treatment, it would not get the sympathetic ear of the public health authorities, because then people would say, well what other treatments are there?

A Chemical Pathogen Device

I have a relative who is 60 and she just got the first Pfizer vaccine shot. That night she started running a fever of 101. Today still about the same and she feels like she has a bad cold and is staying in bed. The other thing is, she had Covid almost 9 months ago and was sick for about 3 weeks with bad cold symptoms. She is extremely healthy, runs and hikes every day. I'm not making a political statement, just passing along information. Good night all.

That sounds reasonable and pretty normal actually. The mRNA vaccines are effectively destroyed by our bodies in relatively short order and about the only long-lasting effects should be the somewhat long-term neutralizing antibodies and likely longer-lasting T-cell immunity. This means it is difficult for one to come up with a situation where one would have long-term problems. It is also notable that other than a true allergic response pretty much any side effect is also going to be a symptom which would eventually be caused by Covid-19 if they don't get the vaccine. Overall the vaccine risks appear to be substantially lower than the Covid-19 risk.

One thing, however? If one has had Covid-19 there is a reasonable suggestion that one wait 3 months before getting the Covid-19 vaccine. One could, IMHO, argue for 6 months based on some studies suggesting the persistence of neutralizing antibodies after Covid-19 infection. If I had a known Covid-19 infection I'd be waiting the three months.

That sounds reasonable and pretty normal actually. The mRNA vaccines are effectively destroyed by our bodies in relatively short order and about the only long-lasting effects should be the somewhat long-term neutralizing antibodies and likely longer-lasting T-cell immunity. This means it is difficult for one to come up with a situation where one would have long-term problems. It is also notable that other than a true allergic response pretty much any side effect is also going to be a symptom which would eventually be caused by Covid-19 if they don't get the vaccine. Overall the vaccine risks appear to be substantially lower than the Covid-19 risk.

One thing, however? If one has had Covid-19 there is a reasonable suggestion that one wait 3 months before getting the Covid-19 vaccine. One could, IMHO, argue for 6 months based on some studies suggesting the persistence of neutralizing antibodies after Covid-19 infection. If I had a known Covid-19 infection I'd be waiting the three months.

Are you a sponsor for the vaccine companies?

.this whole thing is scary.....I'm a front line worker and our turn is coming up soon and so many of us are scared as hell to get the shot, but we have no choice, our jobs require it or else. I just wish we had more time to explore the long term effects......damn it sucks to be in this mess and I hate that theres so much misinformation out there, even under Biden...its so hard to trust anybody anymore, thus the Trump stain is still present.

.this whole thing is scary.....I'm a front line worker and our turn is coming up soon and so many of us are scared as hell to get the shot, but we have no choice, our jobs require it or else. I just wish we had more time to explore the long term effects......damn it sucks to be in this mess and I hate that theres so much misinformation out there, even under Biden...its so hard to trust anybody anymore, thus the Trump stain is still present.

It isn't mandatory yet and don't let them talk you into it. They can't make something that is experimental mandatory.

67 diabetic, high blood pressure and bladder cancer (under control) took my first shot jan 20....sore arm is all i noticed...i do expect the 2nd shot to kick my ass...everyone i know (2 whole people) who got 2nd shot says it puts you down for 48 hours

anecdotal shit at best

Why Would Anyone Choose to Receive an Experimental COVID mRNA Injection?
What Does the FDA Say About the Experimental COVID Shots?
So let’s begin with what the official FDA guidelines, published on the FDA government website, state as facts regarding these injections.

For the “Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine” you can find the FDA’s Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccine and the Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers on the FDA website here.

For the “Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine” you can find the FDA’s Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccine and the Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers on the FDA website here.

Fact #1 – These “vaccines” are NOT approved by the FDA.
FDA Pfizer Fact Sheet:

There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine that may prevent COVID-19. There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19.
HAS THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE BEEN USED BEFORE? The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine.
FDA Moderna Fact Sheet:

There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19.
The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine that may prevent COVID-19. There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19.
HAS THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE BEEN USED BEFORE? The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine.
Fact #2 – Risks to these Unapproved Vaccines are UNKNOWN
FDA Pfizer Fact Sheet, after giving a list of possible side effects, then states:

These may not be all the possible side effects of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Serious and unexpected side effects may occur. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials.
FDA Moderna Fact Sheet, after giving a list of possible side effects, then states:

These may not be all the possible side effects of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine. Serious and unexpected side effects may occur. The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials.
Fact #3 – Efficacy in preventing COVID-19 is UNKNOWN
FDA Pfizer Fact Sheet:

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine that may prevent COVID-19.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine may not protect everyone.
In an ongoing clinical trial, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has been shown to prevent COVID-19 following 2 doses given 3 weeks apart. The duration of protection against COVID-19 is currently unknown.
FDA Moderna Fact Sheet:

The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine that may prevent COVID-19.
The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine may not protect everyone.
In an ongoing clinical trial, the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine has been shown to prevent COVID-19 following 2 doses given 1 month apart. The duration of protection against COVID-19 is currently unknown.

1612079516240.png

we take a daily dosage of vit d and stay home...

I have been studying Terrain theory a bit and it is very interesting. It's heavily censored and many vids I had on it are deleted. So I would say there is much truth to it that big pharma and the vaccine companies don't want you to hear.

Merck dropped it and said it is better to get it and get over it. Personally I would refuse it regardless of losing job or not. If one does not have there life or good health what good is a job?

Keep in mind that not all deaths and reactions get reported to the VAERS system. This is just deaths not all the long term effects or bad reactions.

I know people who have gotten sick after getting the seasonal flu shot. This isn't that uncommon. Everybody's body is different.

UPDATE: My relative's fever lasted 2 days and went to normal on the 3rd day after the first Pfizer shot. Now 5 days later she is feeling ok but low energy. She talked to a hospital nurse and said they are getting reports of people who had Covid having symptoms for a few days after the Pfizer shot.

Forum List

Back