Furious parents blast Joe Biden's Title IX plans as a record-breaking 184,000 comment on 'insidious' proposal to redefine gender identity

I voted for Romney and McCain and held my nose while I did it. I didn't care for either men but it was better than the alternative.
That is the great thing about personal choice. I did not vote Romney after getting caught on hot mike, but was waffling until then. I really liked McCain, though I had just lost a fking fortune (at least in my tax bracket) two months before during the previous Republican administration, but I could not stomach Sarah, as I had real doubts, McCain would live through the 4-year term, due to health.

That is the great thing about personal choice. I did not vote Romney after getting caught on hot mike, but was waffling until then. I really liked McCain, though I had just lost a fking fortune (at least in my tax bracket) two months before during the previous Republican administration, but I could not stomach Sarah, as I had real doubts, McCain would live through the 4-year term, due to health.

My point being is that many of us vote to keep the other person out more so than voting for a good candidate. I was amazed how great of a job Trump did not being a politician and all, but I didn't like him at first either because I thought he was pulling another stunt like he did the last time. Why did I vote for him then? Because I knew Hillary would be much worse, and I was correct.

My point being is that many of us vote to keep the other person out more so than voting for a good candidate. I was amazed how great of a job Trump did not being a politician and all, but I didn't like him at first either because I thought he was pulling another stunt like he did the last time. Why did I vote for him then? Because I knew Hillary would be much worse, and I was correct.
You are possibly right on The Hill, but thankfully, we will never know. I haven't seen an obvious good candidate and obvious choice since Reagan in 80 and Bush in 88. I hate picking the lesser of two evils, but I sat out 2016, opting to go for 3rd party as I knew and still know both the main candidates totally sucked. I have said it before and will say it again, too bad they both couldn't lose in 2016. And, I don't mean my voting for Gary Johnson would have made a better president, he just lacked some obvious disqualifying traits, but if lighting had struck, he would have come to office as a bigger outsider than Jimmy Carter and been totally ineffective.

You are possibly right on The Hill, but thankfully, we will never know. I haven't seen an obvious good candidate and obvious choice since Reagan in 80 and Bush in 88. I hate picking the lesser of two evils, but I sat out 2016, opting to go for 3rd party as I knew and still know both the main candidates totally sucked. I have said it before and will say it again, too bad they both couldn't lose in 2016. And, I don't mean my voting for Gary Johnson would have made a better president, he just lacked some obvious disqualifying traits, but if lighting had struck, he would have come to office as a bigger outsider than Jimmy Carter and been totally ineffective.

I don't see how you can say that when the country was much happier under Trump. I felt the same way in 16, but after I seen what he did and tried to do, I fully supported him in 2020.

I don't see how you can say that when the country was much happier under Trump. I felt the same way in 16, but after I seen what he did and tried to do, I fully supported him in 2020.
I didn't like a lot of things he did, said or the pass he got from that once fine party, becoming the party of yes men. Post 2020 and especially J6 confirmed everything I had thought of character, his support or lack there of for constitution, rule and willingness to support the laws and traditions of the land, and especially judgement and direction of movement, not only of him, but those that would hold him blameless. This latest debacle over documents that should have remained at WH, and then returned immediate on request, now fight over, is further proof.
Somebody else tried a thread today on the premise, that he set this latest debacle in motion, possibly planning it to be a debacle. An interesting proposition (though I doubt it), if it were true. I could be wrong, but don't give him that much credit

I didn't like a lot of things he did, said or the pass he got from that once fine party, becoming the party of yes men. Post 2020 and especially J6 confirmed everything I had thought of character, his support or lack there of for constitution, rule and willingness to support the laws and traditions of the land, and especially judgement and direction of movement, not only of him, but those that would hold him blameless. This latest debacle over documents that should have remained at WH, and then returned immediate on request, now fight over, is further proof.
Somebody else tried a thread today on the premise, that he set this latest debacle in motion, possibly planning it to be a debacle. An interesting proposition (though I doubt it), if it were true. I could be wrong, but don't give him that much credit

Trump really did nothing wrong. He felt cheated and held a rally is all and it got out of hand. Remember that it was the FBI that had reason to believe that might happen, and Trump offered to have the National Guard there from morning until evening which the Chief refused stating he was told it would be bad optics.

Trump really did nothing wrong. He felt cheated and held a rally is all and it got out of hand. Remember that it was the FBI that had reason to believe that might happen, and Trump offered to have the National Guard there from morning until evening which the Chief refused stating he was told it would be bad optics.
Feeling cheated and being cheated are to different things. His handling was unacceptable.

Furious parents blast Joe Biden's Title IX plans as a record-breaking 184,000 comment on 'insidious' proposal to redefine gender identity: Christian groups warn it'll 'endanger children'​

12 Sep 2022 ~~ By Katelyn Caralle

• More than 184,000 furious parents and 'concerned citizens' weighed in on a comment period for a proposed rule change on transgender students
  • It would redefine sex in Title IX in a way that allows transgender girls to compete in women's sports and use women's locker rooms in schools
  • Comments are a record-breaking number, exhibiting just how charged the issue of transgender athletes is becoming in schools
  • Some commenters claim the rule change is 'insidious' and 'vile'
  • Christian groups and pastors claimed it would 'endanger' girls at school
Parents are enraged over President Joe Biden's proposal redefining sex and allowing transgender students to compete in female sports and use women's locker rooms in schools.
A slew of parents and 'concerned citizens' flooded to comment on the proposed rule change, claiming it dismantles the whole purpose of Title IX protections for women in sports and academics.
The public comment period went live on July 12 and in two months garnered a record 184,000 posts. The comment period closes Monday, September 12.
~Snip~
'This legislation is vile and insidiously anti-God and anti-human,' one commenter wrote.
They added: 'Do not allow the humiliation of women at the hands of biological males masquerading as women. This is a lie and against all decency and freedom.'

Commentary:
Simply said, Our government is has been filled with warped people. They're called Democrats.
What part of Article II of the Constitution gives a President any power to impose something like this on the country?
None, of course. But somehow Congress found the authority to create a Federal Department of Education, which sends lots of money to local schools. The Dept. of Education can’t force schools to do anything, but they can threatened to cut off the Federal funds most schools have grown dependent on if schools don’t comply. Biden’s DoE is threatening funding for the school lunch program if pretend girls and pretend boys aren’t accommodated.
80% of Americans are now aware that Joe Biden has become a Clear and Present Danger to America, the Republic and its National Security.

What is it with democrats and their filthy degenerate sexual sicknesses.

Forum List

Back