Funny Sign In A Deli The Day After The Election

Yeah, as long as you liberals keep this ignorant and hateful crap up the longer it will be before you win any more elections. The fact of the matter is us that the country is tired of your hate, your one-sided view on everything and your blatant hypocrisy. We all hate the way you lie, cheat, and call everyone who doesn't fall in line made up words like racist, bigot, (insert label here)phobe, and you think you are so superior to everyone else.

Keep it up, the next Democrat President hasn't been born yet.
Apparently you haven't read my post #14....read first....then comment...

Read it, it's irrelevant, fuck you for wasting my time. My post stands.

Yeah, as long as you liberals keep this ignorant and hateful crap up the longer it will be before you win any more elections. The fact of the matter is us that the country is tired of your hate, your one-sided view on everything and your blatant hypocrisy. We all hate the way you lie, cheat, and call everyone who doesn't fall in line made up words like racist, bigot, (insert label here)phobe, and you think you are so superior to everyone else.

I can't tell what you are talking about because this forum numbers posts differently for everyone due to certain people on "ignore". So try again.

Start with subject, verb, and object.

Then expand this to intro, body, conclusion.

You are going to need 3 to 5 sentences at least, just like they tried to teach you in elementary school.

I tend to leave politics out of It when it comes to patronizing a business or not. I don't mind this type of signage. In fact if the shop owner can take it as well as they give it, I find the place to be rather fun regardless of political view.
I would be careful not to say anything out of fear they would spit on my sandwich order.

But after you get your sandwich it would be worth pointing out that Rubio is the one with the small hands.

I can't tell what you are talking about because this forum numbers posts differently for everyone due to certain people on "ignore". So try again.

Start with subject, verb, and object.

Then expand this to intro, body, conclusion.

You are going to need 3 to 5 sentences at least, just like they tried to teach you in elementary school.

He's going to need some salve for that burn.

Trump%20Sandwich_zpsbcuz57mj.jpeg

A friend of mine sent me this ^^ Thought it was hilarious!

"....and a small pickle." :lmao:

You know...come to think of it....If this sandwich catches on and is served as such across the nation in delis everywhere, might be an edge the democrats could gain in 2018 & 2020?
This would be more of a Marco Rubio Special however.

Trump is a big man with a big whore as a wife so unless he wears a board across his butt he would fall in if he were not a cucumber.
You sound like a liberal.

The sandwich wouldn't be half bad in the OP actually. But only if you sliced the small pickle really thin and shoved it into the baloney.

Trump%20Sandwich_zpsbcuz57mj.jpeg

The Trump Sandwich
-Two pieces of white bread stuffed with Bologna and smeared with Russian Dressing-Served with orange slices and a small pickle." $99.99 Each.

A friend of mine sent me this ^^ Thought it was hilarious!

"....and a small pickle." :lmao:

You know...come to think of it....If this sandwich catches on and is served as such across the nation in delis everywhere, might be an edge the democrats could gain in 2018 & 2020?
I don't get it?

Funniest thing I've never seen.
Well you saw it now. I guess my friend said they had it up all day. Even people who voted for Trump were laughing their asses off.

It really served as a medicinal relief even for Trump-voters stunned that he won and considering the question all of us are: "Now What?" :eusa_shifty:

Yeah it was funny. It only endears him to people.

Yeah yeah...the sandwich tastes good now...but in four years it will be giving people indigestion.

Forum List

Back