Funny money.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I bowl in winter leagues. I went to the bowling alley to practice at 2:30 on a Monday afternoon. The parking lot was full and there were no lanes available. No one has a job but they all have money to go bowling which is not cheap. They injected all this funny money into the economy to Keep Col. Klink in the White House and to prevent Trump from getting re-elected. I am sad to say their strategy may work.

I bowl in winter leagues. I went to the bowling alley to practice at 2:30 on a Monday afternoon. The parking lot was full and there were no lanes available. No one has a job but they all have money to go bowling which is not cheap. They injected all this funny money into the economy to Keep Col. Klink in the White House and to prevent Trump from getting re-elected. I am sad to say their strategy may work.

What are you spending all of yours on?

Sounds like a total and complete bullshit story. without some sort of pictures to support your claims you are dismissed as a sore loser liar.

Sounds like a total and complete bullshit story. without some sort of pictures to support your claims you are dismissed as a sore loser liar.
Dude, if you reacted this way to every person who comes in or starts a thread with some unsubstantiated, personal anecdotal story to try and prove whatever narrative they are peddling that day you'd have a lot more posts than you do.

Not to mention he could have just dont this.

1661196190331.png

and said it was the bowling alley he's talking about.

Dude, if you reacted this way to every person who comes in or starts a thread with some unsubstantiated, personal anecdotal story to try and prove whatever narrative they are peddling that day you'd have a lot more posts than you do.

some are just more obvious BS than others.

You assume that which you do not know.

I still want to know what Ray did with all the money he gets.

I still want to know what Ray did with all the money he gets.
I took some money out of my 401k and paid a 20% tax on it. I am using the money to buy expensive wheels for my expensive racing bicycle so I can race it next year. I'll be 76 years old. I earned two pensions, one from the Steelworkers Union (20 years) and one from the high tech industry I toiled in 50 hours a week for another 30 years. I get a Social Security check as well.

I still have a clear mind because I took care of myself. They will be destroying my pensions soon by collapsing the stock market and they are waiting for Social Security recipients to get so weak they can't fight back when that is also destroyed.

I can see what is happening. Apparently you cannot.

I took some money out of my 401k and paid a 20% tax on it. I am using the money to buy expensive wheels for my expensive racing bicycle so I can race it next year. I'll be 76 years old. I earned two pensions, one from the Steelworkers Union (20 years) and one from the high tech industry I toiled in 50 hours a week for another 30 years. I get a Social Security check as well.

I still have a clear mind because I took care of myself. They will be destroying my pensions soon by collapsing the stock market and they are waiting for Social Security recipients to get so weak they can't fight back when that is also destroyed.

I can see what is happening. Apparently you cannot.
Can you prognosticate where I lost my car keys?

Forum List

Back