funny how liberals whine about job loss and then.......

And the Cons want to further increase military spending and war mongering while whining about the debt.

100% stupid. Military spending is not really part of the debt anyway since its stupid to have a country and leave it undefended, especially when we just learned that our military is not big enough to defeat tiny countries like Iraq and Afghanistan, and when ISIS wants to kill us all and has the means to do so.

You don't think we kicked Afghanistan and Iraq ass in weeks? It's the occupation of a foreign country of barbarians that we aren't so good at. Nor should we be.

Military spending is not part of debt .... bwahahahaha.

Neither is welfare since without welfare the poor would be a mob banging down your door! :badgrin:
My door being kicked comes with a very distinctive sounding response. Nothing like a 12 gauge shell dropping into a Remi chamber

Unless the mob stole some guns elsewhere.

For society's sake it's best to not create a large desperate class.

No need to do more. Let Bashar AL Assad and Iran deal with ISIS.).

100% stupid and liberal. They have tried to deal and so far ISIS is spreading and more evil than Hitler. Do you want to make friends with them the way liberals wanted to make friends with Stalin when he was killing 60 milion??

We did make friends with Shtalin, you moron.

I'm saying let Bashir do his thing without interference or sanctions. Who cares what those morons do over there? If we weren't airstriking them, they wouldn't even be sending lone wolves over here. They wouldn't even exist as a terrorist organization if not for your buddy Bush's meddling monking. Let the g-d Vikings take England, you fool!

Maybe you should look up some history. Bin Laden retaliated with 911 because of Clinton, not Bush.

Its all exceptionalism bull crap. Last country we defeated on our own was freakin Jamaica. Invasion of Grenada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That is because of Politicians not wanting to fight it as a war, and fighting on the enemies terms............

From Korea........we couldn't hit Chinese Supply lines and destroy bridges...............and because we didn't finish it we have wacked out North Korea and another Kim Jong Bong idiot there..........

Vietnam............not just massing and driving north in force where they would have never been able to stop it............and fought on their terms.............

To ROE's out the butt while the enemy has none............

To recent deals that give a terrorist nation another 150 Billion as they cut deals with Russia to increase their military including ICBM's which have only one purpose............Chamberlain would be proud of the current leadership.
Founding fathers warned us against getting involved in other nations conflicts for a reason
I was never for a full occupation.........I was for killing as many as we could find and leave...........But we took the place and shouldn't have ditched it the way the current idiot in office did over there.......to finally say we'll fight now after most of the damage is done.............and only after enough Genocide was made public before doing so.

We shouldn't fight now. Just leave them alone to kill each other. They will.

Hard to fight "city hall" when what they want is a large , desperate class. "Please proceed to your nearest re-education camp" As Hilary has suggested

100% stupid and liberal. They have tried to deal and so far ISIS is spreading and more evil than Hitler. Do you want to make friends with them the way liberals wanted to make friends with Stalin when he was killing 60 milion??

I'm saying let Bashir do his thing without interference or sanctions. Who cares what those morons do over there? If we weren't airstriking them, they wouldn't even be sending lone wolves over here. They wouldn't even exist as a terrorist organization if not for your buddy Bush's meddling monking. Let the g-d Vikings take England, you fool!

Maybe you should look up some history. Bin Laden retaliated with 911 because of Clinton, not Bush.

I'm talking about ISIS. They had nothing to do with 911.

And Bush isn't airstriking ISIS. Obama is. Which he should not have started doing. He should have let Bashir barrel bomb them earlier.

Its all exceptionalism bull crap. Last country we defeated on our own was freakin Jamaica. Invasion of Grenada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That is because of Politicians not wanting to fight it as a war, and fighting on the enemies terms............

From Korea........we couldn't hit Chinese Supply lines and destroy bridges...............and because we didn't finish it we have wacked out North Korea and another Kim Jong Bong idiot there..........

Vietnam............not just massing and driving north in force where they would have never been able to stop it............and fought on their terms.............

To recent deals that give a terrorist nation another 150 Billion as they cut deals with Russia to increase their military including ICBM's which have only one purpose............Chamberlain would be proud of the current leadership.
Founding fathers warned us against getting involved in other nations conflicts for a reason
I was never for a full occupation.........I was for killing as many as we could find and leave...........But we took the place and shouldn't have ditched it the way the current idiot in office did over there.......to finally say we'll fight now after most of the damage is done.............and only after enough Genocide was made public before doing so.

Ignore the Genocide............................

Ignore the Genocide of all remaining Christians in the region.................watch it spread even further....................until it is out of control forcing even bigger engagements............................If the world would stand as one to end this shit..............then the world could end it fairly quickly.........Not painlessly................but this movement will continue to grow like a cancer.........and it needs to end.

I agree with that completely. There is no reason for us to have 120 military bases around the globe while accusing Russia of being 10 miles over the Ukraine border

Ignore the Genocide of all remaining Christians in the region.................watch it spread even further....................until it is out of control forcing even bigger engagements............................If the world would stand as one to end this shit..............then the world could end it fairly quickly.........Not painlessly................but this movement will continue to grow like a cancer.........and it needs to end.

Iran, Bashir al-Assad the Lion, and Hezbollah would love to end it for us. If only we'd let them.

Iran, Bashir al-Assad the Lion, and Hezbollah would love to end it for us. If only we'd let them.
al-assad was a democratically elected president who still hold a 70 % approval rating. Its none of our damn business just because we want a pipeline across northern Syria into Greece and up to Europe.

invite 20 million illegals in to take their jobs. How stupid is that?? Thank God for The Donald!!
The GOP has no problem giving out amnesty for illegals...You noticed they have never deported them and stopped the flow.

notice that Trump is in the GOP now where any support for a strong border always was.
no, , the illegals came during Boosh jr. in record numbers.More lip service is all you got.

100% stupid liberal as always. They came always and now Trump GOP are far strongest on getting rid of them!

Don't hold your breath egghead..

al-assad was a democratically elected president who still hold a 70 % approval rating. Its none of our damn business just because we want a pipeline across northern Syria into Greece and up to Europe.
there are pipelines in Syria already..

that is a lie.

And Bush isn't airstriking ISIS. Obama is. Which he should not have started doing. He should have let Bashir barrel bomb them earlier.

What he should have done is listen to all his military advisors that told him don't pull out of Iraq and ISIS wouldn't have the foothold they have today.

ISIS isn't going to go away because we want them to be somebody else's problem. They will continue to grow and spread unless we (and perhaps some coalition forces) decide to stop them.

fuck religion

invite 20 million illegals in to take their jobs. How stupid is that?? Thank God for The Donald!!
The GOP has no problem giving out amnesty for illegals...You noticed they have never deported them and stopped the flow.

Yeah but you clowns continue to support illegal immigration.
Until you stop,your words of whining mean shit....

What he should have done is listen to all his military advisors that told him don't pull out of Iraq and ISIS wouldn't have the foothold they have today.

ISIS isn't going to go away because we want them to be somebody else's problem. They will continue to grow and spread unless we (and perhaps some coalition forces) decide to stop them.

ISIS main foothold is in Syria. Perhaps if the "international community" had let Bashir Al-Assad deal with them as he pleased, which is what I was in favor of, they would have no foothold. Obama screwed up by meddling with the Syria situation.

ISIS cannot spread if they are surrounded by strong countries ... Iran, Turkey, Jordan, Kurdistan ... and with support of Iran, both the legitimate Syrian government and the Iraqi government can eat away at ISIS territory.

Are the Sunnis screwed? Yep. But they made their own bed by having to be dragged into fighting against Al Qaeda in Iraq when we were there providing support, and by uprising against the government of Bashir al-Assad.

Yeah but you clowns continue to support illegal immigration.
Until you stop,your words of whining mean shit....

Who is it that refuses to come to the table on immigration reform ... that's right ... the whining right wing loons.

that is a lie.

Then why did the entire planning of 911 take place under Bill Clinton, because they knew George Bush would be the next President?

Planning of the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that is a lie.

Then why did the entire planning of 911 take place under Bill Clinton, because they knew George Bush would be the next President?

Planning of the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Did you miss out when the WTC was bombed? The reason given was US troops on sacred land during Dessert Storm..

Forum List

Back