FUNemployment

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
"...if you want to be creative and be a musician or whatever, you can leave your work, focus on your talent, your skill, your passion, your aspirations because you will have health care. You won’t have to be job locked.”

~Nancy Peloski, speaking about the wonders of Ocommiecare

Even though they're not getting paychecks for the time being, there's no doubt that all the poooor, pooooor Warshington bureaucrats on temporary furlough still have their gold-plated medical care insurance plans...Well, why isn't the shutdown an equally tremendous opportunity, for all these bureaucrats to reconnect with their families and focus on their passions and aspirations?

Why all the weeping, wailing, and wringing of hands for all these people who have been set free to follow their muses?

What's with all you negative Nancys?

I do find it funny that all these gov't leeches who do nothing but suck off the taxpayer complain because their little cushy jobs with job security most of us never see won't see a paycheck or two yet get all their back pay complain about it. In the meantime, I've had to work to earn my paycheck.

Government leeches. Like food inspectors and air traffic controllers.

Yeah.

I do find it funny that all these gov't leeches who do nothing but suck off the taxpayer complain because their little cushy jobs with job security most of us never see won't see a paycheck or two yet get all their back pay complain about it. In the meantime, I've had to work to earn my paycheck.

cry me a river, and after you're done; grow up

you should try being one of the hundreds of thousands that are currently going through economically uncertain times, just because of a jack ass named Trump

This is funny stuff. DO they think Canadians are great musicians and talented because we have low quality healthcare? Hell, we still dance to the polka over here.

Creativity comes from a free society, not, a particular government policy. It's why you produce creative movies, TV shows and innovation like no other nation. Canada is about "getting and staying in line if you know what's best for you", America is about liberty, challenging ideas and being free as God intended, not ruled.

you should try being one of the hundreds of thousands that are currently going through economically uncertain times, just because of a jack ass named Trump

Economic uncertainty? Sounds like MY LIFE. I can get laid off for no reason or any reason at any time from my employer. I never know if I'll have a job the next day. So yea. CRY ME A RIVER. They're getting a little taste of life in the private sector. They took the gov't job because they knew it would be cushy with job security. Now that their little lives have had a temp wrench thrown in them they're crying and whining like babies.

If you don't like it, come work a real job like the rest of us.

Last edited:

Life's tough, shit happens, wear a fucking helmet.

First of all, they will get back pay when the govt resumes unlike an employee of a shut down company in the private sector. Second, the democratic asses in the legislature shut down the government by not allowing the wall which they themselves proposed in the past.

Forum List

Back