Funding shortage threatens half U.N.'s humanitarian operations in Iraq

maybe they oughta get some jobs or do something productive .

thought it was about the 'un', wasn't able to checkout your first link as it wouldn't load up , Ill try again . If it is about the 'un' well if they are crying about money that just means that they want MY money , USA money . The above is in Reply to your first post , number 1 .

Last edited:
thought it was about the 'un', wasn't able to checkout your first link as it wouldn't load up , Ill try again . If it is about the 'un' well if they are crying about money that just means that they want MY money , USA money . Reply to first post , number 1 .
If the Iraqi government would be able to provide the necessities to the IDPs, the UN would not need to care about them in that scale.

So you don´t want your country to help, anyway?

help , heck 'un' wouldn't have any money or organization , buildings without MY / USA money Bleipriester . As far as the reference to syria' calling its refugees back to Syria , good call , hope it happens .

The UN is not an US organization, although sometimes it looks like it is. I am sure, the US pays the most to the UN, do you agree to the help the UN provides in Syria and first o fall Iraq?

Forum List

Back