Fun Highschool Prom Pic

You know the worse thing about leftist knee jerkers? They keep their butts constantly hanging out and forget how to use their heads.
Much like righty mental masturbaters..
What did you say about Great English usage? LOL
I have to keep it at the OP's level, so OP author will understand...
Lighten up, Buttercup. You are taxing yourself -and our patience.
Is this your normal procedure when you can't answer for your lies?
I'm not lying. You bore me.

It's sexist to the liberal because it clearly delineates a gender difference. They should photoedit a version for liberals by switching the heads of the participants.

It's sexist to the liberal because it clearly delineates a gender difference. They should photoedit a version for liberals by switching the heads of the participants.
To know what a liberal thinks you`ll need a measurable IQ.

Much like righty mental masturbaters..
What did you say about Great English usage? LOL
I have to keep it at the OP's level, so OP author will understand...
Lighten up, Buttercup. You are taxing yourself -and our patience.
Is this your normal procedure when you can't answer for your lies?
I'm not lying. You bore me.
It's not saw dust?

giphy.gif

One guy doesn't like it and to a right winger it becomes all....Great English usage there dork munch..

Oh yes....you lefties want group think. Nothing is an individual.

So....you got it. Every lib speaks for all libs.

It's a great picture! Well done by these kids. If someone is offended then that's their problem. Just deal with it.

Dumb fuck comments on Twitter are a dime a dozen, but that won't stop the buffoons from claiming those comments represent the left or the right as a whole.

Not one interracial couple. Not one same sex couple. Not one boy showing off his superhero girlfriend.

The photo spits on liberalism.

Why would anyone, 'right', 'left', upside down, whatever, even pay any attention to such a far fetched interpretation, except to laugh at it as sheer hyperbole?
Because it is becoming more and more common.

Your response is pretty much the same as many had back in the 60's when hippy militants spat on returning Vietnam veterans. Instead of being outraged and speaking out against ti, they dismissed it as kooky and left the vets feeling shat on by the society they fought to defend.

Why would anyone, 'right', 'left', upside down, whatever, even pay any attention to such a far fetched interpretation, except to laugh at it as sheer hyperbole?

Your response is pretty much the same as many had back in the 60's when hippy militants spat on returning Vietnam veterans. Instead of being outraged and speaking out against ti, they dismissed it as kooky and left the vets feeling shat on by the society they fought to defend.
There`s no proof that a single veteran was spit on. Someone heard Rambo mumble it and it caught on.

There`s no proof that a single veteran was spit on. Someone heard Rambo mumble it and it caught on.
Never met anyone who did it or that had it done.

Never met anyone who did it or that had it done.

Thank you for demonstrating my claim that some find it easier to simply dismiss this ugly part of the nations liberal culture of hate-America-First

The Spitting Image - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Greene anticipated receiving a few letters that he could run as a day's column. He did request that respondents give such details as they could recall. To his astonishment, he received in excess of 1,000 responses, many of them emotionally wrenching. The tsunami of response convinced him he had material for a book; he collated Homecoming from a selection of these letters. He contacted purported authors of the letters to verify their identity and solicit their permission to print the epistles. He also used a source in the Veterans Administration to verify that the veterans had military service in Vietnam. He decided he did believe spitting occurred, stating,"There were simply too many letters, going into too fine a detail, to deny the fact." Greene concluded, "I think you will agree, after reading the letters, that even if several should prove to be not what they appear to be, that does not detract from the overall story that is being told."[5]Interestingly, the persons described as assailing the veterans came from a wide spectrum of American society, not just hippies.[6]

Those reprinted letters detailing being spat upon made up the first section of Homecoming. To round the book out, Greene included three additional sections. One of them contained responses from veterans who claimed they weren't spat upon; many of them did not believe any of their fellow veterans were spat upon.[7] Another section, which Greene noted came from his smallest category of responses, relates acts of kindness shown toward the writers because they were veterans.[8] The concluding section of Greene's book is a collection of instances where Vietnam veterans were not spat upon, but were insulted and/or abused.

Homecoming: When the Soldiers Returned from Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was at a bookstore and saw a book on the subject. There were dozens of stories by Vietnam War veterans getting spit upon while in uniform. So it happened. If you say it didn't, you're a liar. The fact that you are a liar doesn't surprise, because leftists have to lie, just like Communists and Nazis had to lie.

Forum List

Back