Fully Jabbed Stephen Colbert Has Rona - Again

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
When Brandon predicted another winter of death this year, we know he’s referring to the Vax cultists.
C2C6B2FD-ABEC-479E-B4A6-90213B12FEB1.gif

When Brandon predicted another winter of death this year, we know he’s referring to the Vax cultists.
View attachment 642590
Their stuffing drop boxes right now. A fresh drop off box will have 5000 ballots in it....You watch..................An imaginary strain of Covid will cause death in October

View attachment 642590
Well, I hope he's doing fine. If he has it again, he shouldn't be spreading it to the crew or guests.

View attachment 642590
Sounds like he’s got VAIDS.

View attachment 642590
I knew when I got vaccinated it would not prevent me from getting it but I was glad to have a leg up on fighting it due to already having antibodies.

Having had CV and vaccination, I have no worries about this fall.

Anyone under sixty who is healthy has virtually nothing to fear from it at all.

Their stuffing drop boxes right now. A fresh drop off box will have 5000 ballots in it....You watch..................An imaginary strain of Covid will cause death in October
That would be really hard to do since the primaries have not all been decided yet and no ballots printed.

View attachment 642590
And why the fuck do you care?
I sure don't much.

View attachment 642590

And after this embarrassment

Well, I hope he's doing fine. If he has it again, he shouldn't be spreading it to the crew or guests.
There is no concern for him and many others on TV at this point. They are political shills who use propaganda through comedy through a free broadcasting means.

There is no concern for him and many others on TV at this point. They are political shills who use propaganda through comedy through a free broadcasting means.
Keep getting your message out there. Maybe there is somebody, somewhere, maybe new to the board, suggestible enough, to think you are dropping pearls, but don't count on it.

I knew when I got vaccinated it would not prevent me from getting it but I was glad to have a leg up on fighting it due to already having antibodies.

Having had CV and vaccination, I have no worries about this fall.

Anyone under sixty who is healthy has virtually nothing to fear from it at all.
Ummm, wrong because if you do have underlying conditions it could be a major threat to you even vaccinated…

View attachment 642590
And? Show us the claim that getting the vaccine totally protects us from ever ever ever getting the virus.

Forum List

Back