Full Video: 'People Have Got To Wake Up!': Rep Louie Gohmert Compares Biden's America To Orwell's '1984'

Orwell had it closer than Huxley. There will be no Utopia of plenty for all for the masses.
Right now were more in the Atlas Shrugged stage where idiotic (purposely) decisions pile on top of each other to finally crash the system.
The totalitarian dystopia of Orwell's 1984 follows close behind

That's their intent. Cloward and Piven all the way.

It's always fun seeing who in the House takes the cake for dumbest rep in the building. I mean, you've got MTG, Boebert, Gosar, Jordan, Cawthorne, and Gohmert.
My vote..will always be for Louie!

Republicans. To a man and woman..USELESS!
:auiqs.jpg:

None of those are even close. Jhonson has to be the dumbest and those dumbasses in GA keep reelecting him. But Omar, AOC, Talibe, Presley, and more are right in there with him.

No talking points here. Trump COASTED for three years. And then, his first real test.
Downhill from there. Sorry, Biden might be old and gaffe prone, but I'll take him over
the abortion that sat there until Jan 2021. At least I know Biden gives a damn about doing
the job.

Sorry if you don't feel the same way.

xiden can't even remember what the job is. The dumbass keeps calling Harris president.

George Orwell only got one thing wrong. He was 40 years off. It was 2024, not 1984

Actually he wasn't off, or if he was it wasn't by much. The deal was done with invention of the internet, and expedited with our dependence on China & globalization

Are you? What factors in President Biden speech beyond a stutter here and there makes you ask such a question?

Most likely you believe trump won the election and you hate democracy in America; thus, you smear a good man who is clearly doing a very difficult job when faced with daily attacks by trumpanzees like you.

xiden was elected due to lies in the press and the press keeps on lying about his job performance. 75% of Americans saying the country is on the wrong track is proof of their lies, and evidence Americans aren't buying their lies anymore.

I refer to fires due to climate change. It's gonna be a bad bad summer. But, I'm sure you don't care.

LMAO. With any luck CA will burn to the ground. They deliberately degrade their water resources and refuse to engage in proper forestry management. They voted for it, they deserve what they get.

Forum List

Back