Full video of Frederica Wilson's 2015 FBI speech shows John Kelly got it wrong

This is the same dumb c*nt that said the Haitian earthquake was a blessing.

I guess she can get away with such quotes, but if President Trump said anything similar there would be calls for his impeachment by the derranged left.

The Mad Hatter is a disgraceful, disgusting, racist crackhead, and needs to resign!
enhanced-buzz-7583-1370360733-11.jpg

So, u got the video proving Kelly right or are u comtent on name calling?

Last edited:

I guess she can get away with such quotes, but if President Trump said anything similar there would be calls for his impeachment by the derranged left.

But, Trump lied about her then sent Kellys out to explain why she told the truth and lied about her some more.

U are avoiding the question.WHO LIED?

You know, I like Kelly. It seems everyone that serves with the Comrade come out dirty and/or a LIAR.

The Mad Hatter is a disgraceful, disgusting, racist crackhead, and needs to resign!
enhanced-buzz-7583-1370360733-11.jpg

So, u got the video proving Kelly right or are u comtent on bame calling?

There whole defense is no defense.

"I heard she once took 20 items in the lane clearly marked for express!"

They lie and when caught in a lie, they say the video is wrong. LIARS ALL OF THEM!

"This is the same woman who everyone knows is a serial double dipper ruining the sour cream and onion at parties. How rude!"

But, Trump lied about her then sent Kellys out to explain why she told the truth and lied about her some more.

Congress-thing Wilson lied about President Trump being disrespectful. She is a piece of shit for politicizing a President calling a family of a dead soldier.

None of you have come forward proving President Trump was in any way disrespecting.

The link and the video claims it to be the full speech. That is not true as Johnson is at the podium and already speaking as the video starts.
If you bothered to watch the video, you would see she doesn't start talking about the building until a couple minutes in.

And she takes credit for getting the building named, not getting the money for it.

Rating the thread "funny" without disproving the fact-checks is allowed.
How about clicking "funny" on the OP merely because reading the "analysis" section of it made me laugh? Is that also an acceptable reason for using the "funny" rating? I sure did have a nice little chuckle upon reading that part of the post.
You didn't discuss the video. It's ok though. You're allowed not to.

Last edited:
The link and the video claims it to be the full speech. That is not true as Johnson is at the podium and already speaking as the video starts.
Let Trump's employee John Kelly say that's not the whole video.

I know it is not the whole video. She was already speaking while standing at the podium when the video started. Therefore, it is NOT her full speech.

Let Trump's employee John Kelly say that's not the whole video.

I know it is not the whole video. She was already speaking while standing at the podium when the video started. Therefore, it is NOT her full speech.
Sarah Sanders is now saying that Kelly meant he heard Wilson say it "off-stage". Hahaha. There goes your lame claim that she said it on stage while that video was recorded.
Daniel Dale on Twitter

Forum List

Back