Full Unedited Ron Paul Speech @ We Are The Future Rally - Aug 26, 2012

Paul: " . . . ."

The ^ slightly edited version makes more sense than Ron Paul saying the same shit over and over and over.

He ran as a Republican. But he doesn't endorse (no not really or fully endorse) the Republican opponent to the worst liberal fuck-up in the history of the Oval Orifice.

I grant you that along the way, Ron Paul had some good things to say.

But, still, I'm glad he's going.

Hey no worries, you have Mitt the Progressive liberal to support this year... Doing everything he can possibly do just to catch up with one of the worst President in this country's history... lol.

Just admit it, Paul is "too conservative" for you. You like guys that spend only slightly more than Obama, or at one point in time or another supported every single one of Obama's positions... That's where you're at as a "conservative."

See you in 4 years with Rand.

I know it chafes the libs and the libertarians and a couple of conservatives, but I support the USA PATRIOT Act as amended and the NDAA, too.

Man, I doubt there is anyone else in this thread that would mistake you for a conservative. No one here is suprised that you Support Obam... I mean Mitt.

Most psuedo-conservative republicans do in fact, support these unconstitutional measures.

NDAA 2012 is the best one yet though. Nothing says individual liberty like indefnite detention.

Ron Paul is a Prophet. He speaks honesty & wisdom. And he is making progress. It's a long War, but he's winning many battles now. He has the ball rolling. He should be very proud of himself. He's fought the good fight for many years, and now he's finally seeing some victories. And his Son Rand will make it all a reality someday. I hope & pray the Good Doctor is around to see that. I really do.

Most psuedo-conservative republicans do in fact, support these unconstitutional measures.

NDAA 2012 is the best one yet though. Nothing says individual liberty like indefnite detention.

A. Your opinion is just your opinion.

B. I am not a Republican.

C. My conservatism is not even remotely "pseudo."

And indefinite detention is not a matter that even deals with individual liberty in the context of illegal non-uniformed enemy combatants in a war fought via terrorism. Guys like you PERSIST in conflating terrorism with mere criminality. In fact, however, those two concepts are quite separate and quite distinct and susceptible to VERY different approaches.

I know it chafes the libs and the libertarians and a couple of conservatives, but I support the USA PATRIOT Act as amended and the NDAA, too.

Man, I doubt there is anyone else in this thread that would mistake you for a conservative. No one here is suprised that you Support Obam... I mean Mitt.

Soapy, your input remains of zero value. YOU wouldn't recognize a conservative if you tripped over one in broad daylight.

Your daffynitions don't control given your abysmal ignorance.

I am more than happy to oppose Pres. Obama. Largely for that reason, I do support Mitt. But I don't consider him a conservative, either.

YOUR confusion is somewhat understandable. You aren't very intelligent.

The ^ slightly edited version makes more sense than Ron Paul saying the same shit over and over and over.

He ran as a Republican. But he doesn't endorse (no not really or fully endorse) the Republican opponent to the worst liberal fuck-up in the history of the Oval Orifice.

Hey no worries, you have Mitt the Progressive liberal to support this year... Doing everything he can possibly do just to catch up with one of the worst President in this country's history... lol.

Just admit it, Paul is "too conservative" for you. You like guys that spend only slightly more than Obama, or at one point in time or another supported every single one of Obama's positions... That's where you're at as a "conservative."

Words have meaning. Thus, your endless confusion.

Ron Paul is NOT conservative.

He's libertarian.

There are SOME overlaps. But, they are not actually synonymous.

Soapy, your input remains of zero value. YOU wouldn't recognize a conservative if you tripped over one in broad daylight.

I am more than happy to oppose Pres. Obama. Largely for that reason, I do support Mitt. But I don't consider him a conservative, either.

Are you listening to this speech?

He's libertarian.

lol...

I love it when you tell people how irrelevant Paul is then you spam any threads made about him. It makes everything you say that more believable.

He's libertarian.

lol...

I love it when you tell people how irrelevant Paul is then you spam any threads made about him. It makes everything you say that more believable.

Newsflash you twit: The threads crop up like cockroaches.

Commenting on them IN the threads that already exist will not make the problem any bigger. Stop wetting your panties, lass.

Furthermore, Ron Paul IS irrelevant.

Why, I kid you not, did you know he's going to put himself out to pasture?

And as much as I disagree with SOME of the things he espouses, I also find some virtue in the guy and have never minded saying as much. But the frail, weak, pathetic egos of his groupies makes tweaking his pomposity just irresistible. They react like the yellowjackets whose nest has been disturbed.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. It's pretty funny. :lol:

HELL no.

He's libertarian.

lol...

Newsflash you twit: The threads crop up like cockroaches.

Commenting on them IN the threads that already exist will not make the problem any bigger. Stop wetting your panties, lass.

Furthermore, Ron Paul IS irrelevant.

Why, I kid you not, did you know he's going to put himself out to pasture?

And as much as I disagree with SOME of the things he espouses, I also find some virtue in the guy and have never minded saying as much. But the frail, weak, pathetic egos of his groupies makes tweaking his pomposity just irresistible. They react like the yellowjackets whose nest has been disturbed.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. It's pretty funny. :lol:

Ohhh dang, a fat ol guy talking chit about Ron Paul... Let me guess, you have been claiming Paul has been irrelevant for about 5 whole years. Get ready to vote for Mitt, I mean it's hard to find a politician more closely aligned with Obama's policies but you sure managed to do it!

Did you even watch the video, do you a comment on anything Paul said or are you crusin the boards trolling as per usual?

HELL no.

Oh, so just Trollin, like some other people on these boards... Shaman, Rtard, TM, RW and the list now includes you... let me guess, your different!

The only thing worse than a Paul-bot is a PaulHater-bot. I never seen a group of people who know so little about what they are saying have so much to say.

He's libertarian.

On issues that matter MOST...fiscal sanity, size of government, etc, he's the most conservative of all.

Wow, he really gets going at the 35 Minute mark.

'"Personal Liberty, when it returns, once again you'll...

Neither Candidate for POTUS (R or D)has come even close to addressing what he addressed above. That's why I like him and that's why I like Gary Johnson.

Yeah, the man is a real Prophet. Only Politician worth listening to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back