Full List of 31 Republicans Who Voted Against Military Aid for Ukraine

He does as far as I know, Biden does and tramp doesn't.

President Trump has never been on a government salary, he made his money through deals- like the profit he made when he flipped "Monday Night Raw".

If Biden has legitimately saved enough money to have the fortune he has with a salary less that 200k, he should be giving motivational talks on how to save money and become a tycoon.

You only ask that because WHITE SUPREMACY!

I think you may have something here. There are plenty of other wars around the globe in Myammar, Ossetia, Chad, South Sudan, Congo, etc., in non-white areas, and Brandon hasn't said a word or offered a penny of military aid to them.

Unless there is some other reason- like Uncle Pooty refusing to kick up 10% to the Big Guy- why is the Ukraine-Russia conflict considered so important as to require massive US involvement?

31 republicans are pro-Russian.
You know better than that

one of the dissenting repubs is a leftwing media darling mitt romney

I would not vote to elect him dog catcher, but in this case he’s having a lucid moment

Romney issued a statement after the vote, saying: "We have got to end the absurd process of jamming through last-minute, trillion-dollar, thousand-page spending bills without meaningful input from more than a handful of members.

"Forcing us to swallow the bad to get the good is concerning, unsustainable, and no way to govern over the long-term. While I strongly support providing Ukrainians desperately needed aid, I ultimately could not support the rest of this bloated spending bill for the aforementioned reasons."

The legislation won bipartisan support but 31 Republican senators voted against the measure, with Senator Mitt Romney (R-UT) saying he supported helping Ukraine but arguing the process was rushed. Other Republicans voiced similar concerns.

The Russian invasion of Ukraine has now been going on for more than two weeks with Ukrainian forces offering strong resistance. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has repeatedly called for more international assistance.

-------------------------------------
We need to have 10,000 irs agents too.

The same thing was done to the tax bill.

The DemoKKKrats are the War Party. Don't forget, they want our kids to go get killed in a foreign country.

Some of those republicans try to take credit for sending arms to Ukraine after voting against it.

And if the idea doesn't work out, and the weapons get destroyed on the tarmac on the airfield in Germany by Russian missiles before even being deployed, the Democrats will try to avert blame for the atrocity.

If the bill passed, why is unanimity relevant at all? A lot of Americans have problems with 1-getting involved too deeply in wars abroad and/or 2- sending aid directly to a government as corrupt as Ukraine's. To try and enforce lockstep compliance with Brandon's dictates is similar to what President Putin is doing in Russia.

As far as IRS agents, right now, Sleepy Joe has them working to try and scam old people. They call nonagenarian women like my aunt and threaten them with prison if they don't pay a phony tax bill immediately with target gift cards. America really should be looking to furlough IRS agents instead of hiring more.
Lol, those aren't IRS agents dumb fuck. They are scammers from India

They probably want aid to our southern border first

If sending aid to Ukraine is so important, why not write a bill that just sends aid to Ukraine, instead of all the poison pills? It appears the Democrats are more interested in political dinner theater than actually sending aid to Ukraine.
Correct, if it's so important, why did Obama refuse to give Ukraine military aid too. But now all of a sudden, the Left find it dreadful some Republicans voted against it.

Correct, if it's so important, why did Obama refuse to give Ukraine military aid too. But now all of a sudden, the Left find it dreadful some Republicans voted against it.
That was back when the Leftists loved Putin. When the Russia collusion hoax got cranked up is when they wanted to declare war because they think Putin got Trump elected.

Uncle Pootie committed the Liberals' unpardonable sin by being cordial with President Trump. This was all before that sin was committed.

Remember that the left is a Cult, and every cult needs a devil. Trump serves that role with the Liberal Cult.

Forum List

Back