Full legislation text: Marjorie Taylor Greene to introduce articles of impeachment against Merrick Garland

Liberals hate her guts because she's like watching a chimp play with a shotgun.
Hmm. I'd think that would make her one of your favorite people. I mean, watching a chimp play with a shotgun sounds like some fun leftist entertainment. Kind of like killing unborn babies, bound to be blood.

it specifically states Garland not Wray, i wonder why, my friends

Well democrats tried to impeach a Republican President so it is only fair that the GOP tries to impeach the sitting Democrat President Merrick Garland.

The ones where try to extort political hit jobs for military aid?
Seems that should be a valid reason to impeach.
ScreenShot_20220301104413.png

Well democrats tried to impeach a Republican President so it is only fair that the GOP tries to impeach the sitting Democrat President Merrick Garland.
Sure, go right ahead. Then explain national security to the American people.

While the QOP rabids yell on phax.

what do u lose sleep over... oh, wait, let me guess

nuke codes..

rising gas prices could be the very least of our worries
No. Learned to embrace the bomb long ago.

I have never gotten over his day 1 or day 2 announcements of his border policy to the world, which started a mad dash to our border, like we had never seen, and he had nothing in place to deal with. Even if making policy change, you don't do it without a plan, and he had and has none and certainly no acceptable reason to announce a change until you do. I did like the very short-lived policy that was even supported by Mexico (who had been holding them up along their southern border towns, until the announcement), that these migrants would be loaded on planes and shipped back to home country to await ruling on their application, (as I did not care about the money. They are going to blow the money I send anyway, often on bullshit and I no longer care) but that lasted less than a week. It was his policy announcement that queered the deal Donny had for Mexico's cooperation in keeping them back to an extent. It wasn't long before Joe's people were trying to restart that deal, (whatever it was), but Mexico obviously wanted more, now that Joe had screwed it up, negotiations to restart were not successful. I don't like the midnight mass migrant shipments. If you gotta do crap under cover of darkness avoiding main terminals, it's some sneaky shit, and we all know it. First policy a President should have is to do no harm. Leaping without looking and planning is always a bad idea, as you often land wrong.

There are other things he is directly responsible for that irritated the hell out of me, but they do not spring to mind as quick as that, and I won't justify the parts he is accused of fucking up that I have no problem with.

Back in the day school children dealt with the nuclear hide under desk Cold War stuff.

Now we have active shooter drills and a never ending amount of shooters.

Conservative progress.

Since he plays favorites and does not enforce the law, he should be impeached.

He does nothing about the crimes of demonrats. . just persecutes conservatives for made-up crimes.
A full listing of Democrat crimes with links, please. Or are you too busy trying to reverse the 2020 election?

Someone needs to tell this stupid whore that you can't impeach anyone for doing their job.
Sure you can...happens all the time...good timing too. By the time it reaches critical procedural mass the voted will be there also.

Forum List

Back