FTX is not available in your country - Or Financial Freedom and Privacy has Died in America

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Look at the list where FTX is not available:

It is prohibited to access or use our services (including the FTX Cryptocurrency Derivatives Exchange platform) if you are located in, established in, or a resident of the United States of America, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea, or Sudan

Not a very pretty picture.

This recalls to mind an episode from 'The Naked City' TV series c.1960. Where a woman walks into a stockbroker's office, puts down cash, and buys the stock she wants. After the stock makes her a considerable percent she sells and gets paid in cash.

We are far from what the Founders intended.

I had no problem getting on.

That isn't what I said. And it isn't what the site says.

It is prohibited to access or use our services (including the FTX Cryptocurrency Derivatives Exchange platform) if you are located in, established in, or a resident of the United States of America, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea, or Sudan​

Getting on means what? Of course, you can get on the site even without using a VPN. But you can't use the services if you live in the USA.

I had no problem getting on.

That isn't what I said. And it isn't what the site says.

It is prohibited to access or use our services (including the FTX Cryptocurrency Derivatives Exchange platform) if you are located in, established in, or a resident of the United States of America, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea, or Sudan

Getting on means what? Of course, you can get on the site even without using a VPN. But you can't use the services if you live in the USA.
Well duh..

New Topics

Forum List

Back