Fruits you must have to Eat ?

a favorite of mine that is hard to find in the US is Rambutan or Lychee, Rambutan contains lots of vitamin C and minerals such as Iron and Copper. This fruit has been known to reduce sugar levels, help prevent cancer and reduce fever. There are several medicinal uses for it.

Hi Buddies...

It is sure that Fruits are the best source of nutrition . So I have decided to share with you the fruits that are really good for our health . The names of that are as follows

Apple
Papaya
Peach
Banana
Mango

Link or it's bullshit. :thup:

Hi dear,
Fruits are very effective for the health and we must include the fruits in our daily foods.
Here is the list of more beneficial fruits.
apple,
banana,
orange,
mango,
date,
grapefruit,
and melon.

Hi Buddies...

It is sure that Fruits are the best source of nutrition . So I have decided to share with you the fruits that are really good for our health . The names of that are as follows

Apple
Papaya
Peach
Banana
Mango
I'm not your buddy. Fuck off.
Hi dear,
Fruits are very effective for the health and we must include the fruits in our daily foods.
apple,
banana,
orange,
mango,
date,
grapefruit,
and melon.
CG was the first to notice! Attack of the Very Sophisticated Bots?

Hi dear,
apple,
banana,
orange,
mango,
date,
grapefruit,
and melon.

any comment?

Del Monte used to sell whole figs in light syrup. Haven't seen them around for about 20 years.
Great for hangovers. :D
OK, I realize this is a slightly old thread, but there is something wrong here.

Why are you getting hangovers?

My train of thought:

You are no amateur, newbie drinker
Therefore, you know to only drink quality booze
Anyone who appreciates good liquor eventually becomes a Scotch drinker
Good Scotch does not ever give you a hangover, no matter how much you drink

Explain yourself, sir!

Fruits and vegetables are a good balance and a healthy diet plan. There are many different ways to lose or maintain a healthy weight. Use more fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean meat, nuts and beans together, is a safe and healthy for you.

I think fruits those are rich in calories like apples and avocado gives more energy to our body. Oranges are also good source of energy. This fruit has been known to reduce sugar levels, help prevent cancer and reduce fever. There are several medicinal uses for it.

I read somewhere that strawberries are a natural antibiotic.

If you really want to start living healthier, a Vitamix is the way to go:

draft_lens8899711module78131991photo_1263006950vita-mix_5200_review.gif

I am getting much more adventurous with mine, beyond whole food smoothies (i.e. using the whole apple, core, seeds, and all - the core has most of the nutrients/vitamins, and the Vitamix liquifies all of it, at 240 mph). I am now making soups from scratch, in about 7 or 8 minutes. I made this the other day, and it was awesome. I modified it by also including a could of uncooked corn totillas, to thicken it and impart more corn flavor. And I leave out the squash.

vBURn.png

Fruits Contains little or no fat and protein, Contains small amounts of carotene and vitamin b-complex. Fruits Contains a variety of organic foods, when fruits are unripe hence making unripe fruits sour.

On a daily basis :
Melon
Papaya and or Guanabana
Avocado and/or Kiwi
Banana
Lemonade or OJ with honey and Stevia.
Tomato

That's everyday for me with the wild stuff seasonal. Blackberry, pejibaye, cas, cashew (fruit), rose apple, manzana de agua,carambola, sapodilla, breadfruit, jackfruit , lychee, longan,rambutan,noni, guava ??
I'd have to pull my plans to see what else is growing here. Chocolate, pineapple..........mango.....

Hi Buddies...

Apple
Papaya
Peach
Banana
Mango

apple and peach seeds both contain cyanide.

I like oranges, bananas and now and then a good peach. An apple will do once in a while. Other than that, just give me a beer.

Forum List

Back