From the guy the Media calls"sort of God."..,now bashing the media..He's right!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
“If you watch the nightly news, it feels like the world is falling apart,” said Obama.
Obama Media makes you think world is falling apart TheHill

WHAT A HYPOCRITE!!!
This guy is BASHING the same people that when the Editor of NewsWeek who once was asked about Bush:
"our job is to bash the president[Bush], that's what we do." Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.Newsweek s Evan Thomas Our Job Is To Bash the President NewsBusters

YET this same Editor of NewsWeek Thomas...who Obama NOW bashes...gushed about Obama.....
"mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek s Evan Thomas Obama Is Sort of God NewsBusters

Along with the fact these same nightly news guys Obama NOW bashes
(and by the way I agree with Obama!!!!)
1,160 (85% of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs writers reporters The Daily Caller

So NOW Obama when he can't get any more $$ is NOW telling the truth about the MSM's penchant for
following the old adage "If it bleeds it leads"... meaning let' show/print all the things that have gone wrong
with the world FIRST...even though it is the EXCEPTION and does NOT happen all the time...let's make it seem that way!
And Obama let them do that! Remember Obama's first Chief of staff said.
"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."Rahm Emanuel
You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it s an opportunity... - Rahm Emanuel at BrainyQuote

Did ANY OF you Obamatrons NOTE??? I said Obama was RIGHT!
There were no earthquakes. The sky didn't fall. I said Obama was RIGHT!!
But since most of you Obamatrons can't concentrate for more then 30 seconds..(proven statement)..
Here is a synopsis.
Obama NOW complaining news shows only bad stuff...and that's what is now forming you 30 second sound bite ADD people.

its Saturday

while the president, and busy americans do fun things or impactful things, healthmyths sits there and spends his time inventing incoherent rants

its Saturday

while the president, and busy americans do fun things or impactful things, healthmyths sits there and spends his time inventing incoherent rants
Once again... Obamatrons GUESSING making up idiocies without ANY idea of the status of people like me!
Is it possible that I'm totally bedridden with the MLS and yet you as your ilk is wont to do pass judgements without one shred of knowledge?
Supposedly caring,compassionate and sensitive are really very cruel to people that are not able to do the "fun things" like play golf after a beheading. Very in touch people don't rush to judgement about others but simply deal with the realities as I have done here.
The realities are the MSM have been very protective of Obama ..sort of a God..deification and now the "god" is turning on them! All the while Obamatrons do not understand the implications of our
""we don't have a strategy yet" CIC ISIS does!
But as it is with Obamatrons et al, it is the "feelings" that count...except when it comes to disabled bed ridden people!

its Saturday

YEA... while people like me are trying to get people like you and Obama from playing while Rome burns read what some people are saying..
"It is no secret to you, what they have done and what they have yet to do. I ask you to transmit this message to your leaders: 'Fight terrorism with force, reason and (necessary) speed'."

President Barack Obama has yet to decide whether the United States should launch raids against positions held by the Islamic State jihadist group in Syria to follow US air strikes on IS activities in Iraq.
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia has warned that the West will be the next target of the jihadists sweeping through Syria and Iraq, unless there is "rapid" action.
Saudi king warns West will be jihadists next target - Yahoo News

Earlier this year, Mr Cameron warned that fighters from IS - then named Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isis) - were plotting terror attacks against the UK.

It is estimated the group has up to 400 recruits from the UK, and some 69 people suspected of Syria-related jihadist activities have now been arrested in the UK.

Last edited:
BOY oh boy
someone should tell the man there are times when he should just keep his dumb thoughts to himself

but I think he really believes we are all just waiting breathlessly for his next spoken words

You two are waiting breathlessly. You cling to the nuts of every word he speaks and can hardly wait to come back here like little gossip queens.

Forum List

Back