From Moscow with love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to my Rooskie friends !!!

I love listening to / reading about you guys debating with each other !!

And it is another beautiful day of that starting again !!!

I'm glad to hear it - we're not only taking entertainment from this MB, like vampires, but able to create own show. Here day is beautiful too, blue, unclouded sky with a lot of airplane traces - they still flying here since the Ukraine got a conflict at east...
I am sorry about things in Ukraine.

I understand the American CIA caused the problems there.

Now Putin and Russia are both pissed off and when they get pissed off they send-in tanks and arty.

I'm surprised nobody at the CIA foresaw this.

I'm not surprised that Ukraine got suckered into it (American expression -- means "taken advantage of").

Obama made a couple of really big mistakes and Ukraine was one of them.

It seems, reasons of Putin to do nothing in Donbass (only performing humanitarian help) are understandable. Ukrainian and former-Ukrainian officials are too corrupted and could worsen situation in Russia, in case of merging. But it's not a humanistic strategy.

As for Obama - in spite of Nuland's cookies, I tend to think, Ukraine is EU project. Just to plunder it and get some money. Ukraine was too rich in comparison with neighbour EU members (like Romania, Bulgaria, Baltic countries and so on).

US had planes for Crimea - but Russia returned it first. It was a fair game, no whining allowed :)

I apologize for some of the other posters who don't know how to have manners, how to be polite, how to be personable. :)

I do hope you enjoy your time here. At least this little intro has given you some insight into who you should not take very seriously. ;)

Most Americans do not behave in such a way, just so you know. You are going to be getting a view at some of our weirdest members of society here.

It's a privilege of thinking people not to follow propaganda, but having own opinion :)

That's not what I mean. I mean some of the more rude people, like Yios. Quite passive aggressive, that one.
If you saw my 45ACP which I carry with me every day and saw how good I shoot it (with a history of shooting badges and all), then you would not call me passive aggressive.

You would call me active shooter instead, Princess ChrisL .

"Bullet is fool, bayonet is good" (c) Count Suvorov :)

Putin is a choice of Russian people.

Next year Russia is making her choice again (has a presidential election), so it’s time for those whose program is “Russia without Putin” to get really active.

I will soon start telling that it's not your business – is Putin bad or good; you have mister Poroshenko and you can tell us how great Ukraine will be without him. :)

Russia is my one and only Motherland. There is a concept of “Russian World” (Russky Mir), it means all the Russians in Russia and abroad. Never heard about it, Comrade?
Russkiy Mir Foundation - Wikipedia

VLADIMIR PUTIN: I see the collapse of the Soviet Union as a great tragedy of the 20th century. Do you know why? First of all, because 25 million of Russian people suddenly turned out to be outside the borders of the Russian Federation. They used to live in one state; the Soviet Union has traditionally been called Russia, the Soviet Russia, and it was the 'greater Russia'. Then the Soviet Union suddenly fell apart, in fact, overnight, and it turned out that in the former Soviet Union republics there were 25 million Russians. They used to live in one country and suddenly found themselves abroad. Can you imagine how many problems came out?

First, there were everyday issues, the separation of families, the economic and social problems. The list is endless. Do you think it is normal that 25 million people, Russian people, suddenly found themselves abroad? The Russians have turned out to be the largest divided nation in the world nowadays. Is that not a problem? It is not a problem for you as it is for me.
Sott Exclusive: Full unedited text of Vladimir Putin's interview with Charlie Rose: What CBS left out -- Sott.net

Let me give you some advice :) Search for enemies in your own country, you haven't any clue about what is going on in Russia :)

I can’t wait till you start telling this ^ to all the liberals on USMB.

And BTW, did I ask for your advice, Comrade? ( Advice = Soviet in the Russian language). As far as I know (as an expert you tell me) Russia is not Soviet country (a Country of Advices) any more. I thought you wanted everybody to believe you were not Soviet.

Last edited:
I've visited about third of Russian territory and could remember it without any maps :)

Here in the USA if/when the kids go to a really good school they learn at the age of 12 in what we call 7th Grade (the 7th year of schooling beyond "pre-school") all the geographies of all the world.

It starts with the USA and all 50 states. Everyone needs to learn the major product of that state plus the state capitol, if they don't already know them.

Then the teachers move on, to the other countries.

North America (the rest of it) is usually first since it is closest.

Then South America.

Then Europe.

Then Asia.

Then Africa.

Then the Pacific island nations and Antarctica.

This all involves a lot of memorization. The kids need to use mnemonics to do it. But they get a good sense of where the 196 nations (plus or minus) are located, what their capital is, and what they produce.

Many of these nations have changed since I was a kid. But I think I know most of them still.

Russia has not changed but Soviet Asia has. But I know most of them as well now.

Russia is and always has been a very big place. I think of it as like a combination of Canada, the USA, and Mexico if all 3 were combined.

Almost infinite natural resources in Russia -- oil, gold, other precious metals, precious rare earth metals, timber, clean water (except around Chernobyl), fresh air.

I am surprised that there is not more development of the Russian wilderness. So much food could be grown there to feed the starving Africans!

I suppose that the past 100 years of cold war and communism has detracted from further development. Stalin was a plague upon Russia for a long time.

I hope that Putin does not get distracted by a new cold war. But if he does it is due to the CIA and to Obama's blunders in a job that was too big for him to do right, internationally.

The only hope for the world right now is that Trump and Putin get along and don't go further road of cold war.

It's interesting. When I was in school, we started from Africa, learning USSR at higher grades :) But a lot of Russia territory is a territory of risk agriculture, so only 23% of land are acceptable to grow something.

If you look at demographics of Russia of XIX-XX centuries (Российская демография 19-21-го веков, как зеркало политики) - it's not a fact, Stalin was so terrible. In XIX-XX centuries Russia were exposed of aggression of, in fact, ALL EU countries FOUR times, in 1812 with Napoleon, in 1853 in Crimea (with European coalition), during WWI in 1918-1922 by enemies and former allies of Antanta and in 1941-1944 by Hitler. And in addition after cold war in 90x it was a terrible time of "democracy and western values", cost to Russia about another 15 million demographic losses... And, offcourse, I hope Putin would have enough cleverness to stay out of any new big war in future...

I apologize for some of the other posters who don't know how to have manners, how to be polite, how to be personable. :)

I do hope you enjoy your time here. At least this little intro has given you some insight into who you should not take very seriously. ;)

Most Americans do not behave in such a way, just so you know. You are going to be getting a view at some of our weirdest members of society here.

It's a privilege of thinking people not to follow propaganda, but having own opinion :)

That's not what I mean. I mean some of the more rude people, like Yios. Quite passive aggressive, that one.

Russian in mass are not a "vanilla" people too :)) A lot of Russians. you could observe in immigration and so on are not so typical...

It's interesting. When I was in school, we started from Africa, learning USSR at higher grades :) But a lot of Russia territory is a territory of risk agriculture, so only 23% of land are acceptable to grow something.

If you look at demographics of Russia of XIX-XX centuries (Российская демография 19-21-го веков, как зеркало политики) - it's not a fact, Stalin was so terrible. In XIX-XX centuries Russia were exposed of aggression of, in fact, ALL EU countries FOUR times, in 1812 with Napoleon, in 1853 in Crimea (with European coalition), during WWI in 1918-1922 by enemies and former allies of Antanta and in 1941-1944 by Hitler. And in addition after cold war in 90x it was a terrible time of "democracy and western values", cost to Russia about another 15 million demographic losses... And, offcourse, I hope Putin would have enough cleverness to stay out of any new big war in future...
At age 12 we had to memorize all the Russian republics and their capitals. It was almost as bad as Mexico. There were lots.

From then on, in 8th Grade, and 12th Grade, we studied only the USA, same as you guys did. The idea was that the brainwashing was supposed to make us good non-communist voters.

Except for the Cold War, which was a Truman-Stalin abortion, the USA and Russia have always been allies. John Paul Jones our Navy hero even worked for Katherine The Great after the American Revolution.

And the purchase of Alaska and California from Russia was accomplished peacefully. I remember my Geography teacher saying, "Boy! I bet they wish they still had it now!!"

It seems, reasons of Putin to do nothing in Donbass (only performing humanitarian help) are understandable. Ukrainian and former-Ukrainian officials are too corrupted and could worsen situation in Russia, in case of merging. But it's not a humanistic strategy.

As for Obama - in spite of Nuland's cookies, I tend to think, Ukraine is EU project. Just to plunder it and get some money. Ukraine was too rich in comparison with neighbour EU members (like Romania, Bulgaria, Baltic countries and so on).

US had planes for Crimea - but Russia returned it first. It was a fair game, no whining allowed :)
I cannot believe Obama and the CIA were so stupid with Ukraine.

We have grizzly brown bears in Canada and Alaska too, same as Siberia.

If you walk up to one of these when he/she is sleeping and kick it, the bear will maul the crap out of you.

This is what Putin was compelled to do in Ukraine, when the CIA kicked him.

I've visited about third of Russian territory and could remember it without any maps :)

Here in the USA if/when the kids go to a really good school they learn at the age of 12 in what we call 7th Grade (the 7th year of schooling beyond "pre-school") all the geographies of all the world.

It starts with the USA and all 50 states. Everyone needs to learn the major product of that state plus the state capitol, if they don't already know them.

Then the teachers move on, to the other countries.

North America (the rest of it) is usually first since it is closest.

Then South America.

Then Europe.

Then Asia.

Then Africa.

Then the Pacific island nations and Antarctica.

This all involves a lot of memorization. The kids need to use mnemonics to do it. But they get a good sense of where the 196 nations (plus or minus) are located, what their capital is, and what they produce.

Many of these nations have changed since I was a kid. But I think I know most of them still.

Russia has not changed but Soviet Asia has. But I know most of them as well now.

Russia is and always has been a very big place. I think of it as like a combination of Canada, the USA, and Mexico if all 3 were combined.

Almost infinite natural resources in Russia -- oil, gold, other precious metals, precious rare earth metals, timber, clean water (except around Chernobyl), fresh air.

I am surprised that there is not more development of the Russian wilderness. So much food could be grown there to feed the starving Africans!

I suppose that the past 100 years of cold war and communism has detracted from further development. Stalin was a plague upon Russia for a long time.

I hope that Putin does not get distracted by a new cold war. But if he does it is due to the CIA and to Obama's blunders in a job that was too big for him to do right, internationally.

The only hope for the world right now is that Trump and Putin get along and don't go further road of cold war.

Whoa geeze. I know you don't take me for a fool my friend and.............................

Putin is waiting for the USA to make the move. Think. Think hard. It is the west who have made all the moves towards the nuclear deal.

If you walk up to one of these when he/she is sleeping and kick it, the bear will maul the crap out of you.

Bless your freaking soul you just nailed it.

I've tried in so many ways to tell them what our governments did.....but you just nailed it to the wall.

And with Nuland. Thank you. Thank you so much.

When the west decided they would perform the standard coup in Kiev (its almost like the book now) they forgot we have abilities now.

I am a nobody. But I could email what Pinchuk and Poroschenko were doing. And as just a littlle person as a westerner could pull back the scab on the western ukraines ties to nazis.

At age 12 we had to memorize all the Russian republics and their capitals. It was almost as bad as Mexico. There were lots.

From then on, in 8th Grade, and 12th Grade, we studied only the USA, same as you guys did. The idea was that the brainwashing was supposed to make us good non-communist voters.

Except for the Cold War, which was a Truman-Stalin abortion, the USA and Russia have always been allies. John Paul Jones our Navy hero even worked for Katherine The Great after the American Revolution.

And the purchase of Alaska and California from Russia was accomplished peacefully. I remember my Geography teacher saying, "Boy! I bet they wish they still had it now!!"

My dad was a crazy sort of dad who dragged me around to all historical places. wow just wow I think your dad just topped him.

Next year Russia is making her choice again (has a presidential election), so it’s time for those whose program is “Russia without Putin” to get really active.

And what's wrong with it? Does everybody support Poroshenko in your country?

Russia is my one and only Motherland.

It seems from your posts that you have not even been here. Did you try to get Russian citizenship? So far you a Ukrainian separatist.

There is a concept of “Russian World” (Russky Mir), it means all the Russians in Russia and abroad. Never heard about it, Comrade?

Yeah, Nazi bullshit.

And BTW, did I ask for your advice, Comrade?

I don't need any invitations on it : ) Did I ask you for your posts?

And what's wrong with it? Does everybody support Poroshenko in your country?

Russia is my one and only Motherland.

It seems from your posts that you have not even been here. Did you try to get Russian citizenship? So far you a Ukrainian separatist.

There is a concept of “Russian World” (Russky Mir), it means all the Russians in Russia and abroad. Never heard about it, Comrade?

Yeah, Nazi bullshit.

And BTW, did I ask for your advice, Comrade?

I don't need any invitations on it : ) Did I ask you for your posts?

Как всё запущено....

So, according to you, nothing wrong is with those "patriots" who are trying to help Globalists with "Russia without Putin". And Russian World is "Nazi BS."

Thanks for making your political position clear. At least it didn't take too long.

Last edited:

I've tried in so many ways to tell them what our governments did.....but you just nailed it to the wall.

Anyone Born With a Silver Spoon in His Mouth Will Always Speak With a Forked Tongue

Dubya's patrician Daddy said we wouldn't kick Russia when it was down after the fall of Communism. Yet part of the design of the New World Order and the World Bank was that Russia would be minimized permanently, just like the Austrian-Hungarian Empire was after World War I.

The Russian bear is not called a bear for nothing.

It has always been big throughout history.

The fools like Napoleon and Adolf who have forgotten this have paid in blood for it.

The Russian bear is not called a bear for nothing.

It has always been big throughout history.

The fools like Napoleon and Adolf who have forgotten this have paid in blood for it.

And let's not forget how much blood did it cost Russia.

My dad was a crazy sort of dad who dragged me around to all historical places. wow just wow I think your dad just topped him.

Rules my dad taught me:

1 - never play or ride my bicycle in traffic

2 - never hit girls

3 - never play with fire

4 - never go anywhere without a knife.

To his rules I have added one more:

5 - never go anywhere without my 45ACP.

CZ 97 B - CZ-USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back