From Moscow with love

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for some of the other posters who don't know how to have manners, how to be polite, how to be personable. :)

I do hope you enjoy your time here. At least this little intro has given you some insight into who you should not take very seriously. ;)

Most Americans do not behave in such a way, just so you know. You are going to be getting a view at some of our weirdest members of society here.

And I'm not trying to look "more Russian" than anybody else.
And that's right because you are Ukrainian as far as I know :)
As for Russia/Soviet difference it was a joke :)
Stratford is RUSSIAN who said he lives in east Ukraine. He is definitely a Putin puppet, and his posts reflect someone who may work for RT or FSB (or both) in St. Petersburg (Leningrad), perhaps.

Stratford is RUSSIAN who said he lives in east Ukraine. He is definitely a Putin puppet, and his posts reflect someone who may work for RT or FSB (or both) in St. Petersburg (Leningrad), perhaps.
Sounds like Comrade is a right person for you, PK. He says he's here "to find friends". Looks like he has just found one. My congratulations to both of you.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
Sounds like Comrade is a right person for you, PK. He says he's here "to find friends". Looks like he has just found one. My congratulations to both of you.
"Comrade Johnson" & i can be friends if he is also pro-Russia for ALL Russians (democracy), advocates free speech, and is anti-totalitarianism USSR style, and anti-Putin-KGB-FSB-dictator style.

"Comrade Johnson" & i can be friends if he is also pro-Russia for ALL Russians (democracy), advocates free speech, and is anti-totalitarianism USSR style, and anti-Putin-KGB-FSB-dictator style.

He actually sounds like he is. I have a feeling (I hope I'm mistaken) he will soon start telling USMB how good Russia is, how bad Putin is and how great Russia will be without Putin. (See, PK1, we actually were able to agree about something, I would never ever think it could happen :badgrin:).

There are some people in Russia, so called "fifth column", which "leaders" usually get from 5 to 10% of all votes who love to advocate such things, they have their meetings abroad (in Lithuania, for example) and are also controlled from abroad. We'll see if Comrade is one of those or not (hope not), the time will show. Stay tuned: one of us will be pleased.

Putin is pro-Russian, and you don't like him... It's a fact, not declaration :))

I apologize for some of the other posters who don't know how to have manners, how to be polite, how to be personable. :)

I do hope you enjoy your time here. At least this little intro has given you some insight into who you should not take very seriously. ;)

Most Americans do not behave in such a way, just so you know. You are going to be getting a view at some of our weirdest members of society here.

It's a privilege of thinking people not to follow propaganda, but having own opinion :)

Good morning to my Rooskie friends !!!

I love listening to / reading about you guys debating with each other !!

And it is another beautiful day of that starting again !!!

I'm glad to hear it - we're not only taking entertainment from this MB, like vampires, but able to create own show. Here day is beautiful too, blue, unclouded sky with a lot of airplane traces - they still flying here since the Ukraine got a conflict at east...

I'm glad to hear it - we're not only taking entertainment from this MB, like vampires, but able to create own show. Here day is beautiful too, blue, unclouded sky with a lot of airplane traces - they still flying here since the Ukraine got a conflict at east...
I am sorry about things in Ukraine.

I understand the American CIA caused the problems there.

Now Putin and Russia are both pissed off and when they get pissed off they send-in tanks and arty.

I'm surprised nobody at the CIA foresaw this.

I'm not surprised that Ukraine got suckered into it (American expression -- means "taken advantage of").

Obama made a couple of really big mistakes and Ukraine was one of them.

I've visited about third of Russian territory and could remember it without any maps :)

Here in the USA if/when the kids go to a really good school they learn at the age of 12 in what we call 7th Grade (the 7th year of schooling beyond "pre-school") all the geographies of all the world.

It starts with the USA and all 50 states. Everyone needs to learn the major product of that state plus the state capitol, if they don't already know them.

Then the teachers move on, to the other countries.

North America (the rest of it) is usually first since it is closest.

Then South America.

Then Europe.

Then Asia.

Then Africa.

Then the Pacific island nations and Antarctica.

This all involves a lot of memorization. The kids need to use mnemonics to do it. But they get a good sense of where the 196 nations (plus or minus) are located, what their capital is, and what they produce.

Many of these nations have changed since I was a kid. But I think I know most of them still.

Russia has not changed but Soviet Asia has. But I know most of them as well now.

Russia is and always has been a very big place. I think of it as like a combination of Canada, the USA, and Mexico if all 3 were combined.

Almost infinite natural resources in Russia -- oil, gold, other precious metals, precious rare earth metals, timber, clean water (except around Chernobyl), fresh air.

I am surprised that there is not more development of the Russian wilderness. So much food could be grown there to feed the starving Africans!

I suppose that the past 100 years of cold war and communism has detracted from further development. Stalin was a plague upon Russia for a long time.

I hope that Putin does not get distracted by a new cold war. But if he does it is due to the CIA and to Obama's blunders in a job that was too big for him to do right, internationally.

The only hope for the world right now is that Trump and Putin get along and don't go further road of cold war.

Last edited:
I apologize for some of the other posters who don't know how to have manners, how to be polite, how to be personable.
C:\Users\CD86~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Yes, sure, I do it very much!
And it's OK with me when some people don't know how to be polite – the Internet gives us a chance to be sincere : )

Of course, I am pro-Russia and advocate free speech and anti-totalitarism, but I can't say that I am anti-Putin because most of Russians support him and it would be antidemocratic.

Putin is a choice of Russian people.

He actually sounds like he is. I have a feeling (I hope I'm mistaken) he will soon start telling USMB how good Russia is, how bad Putin is and how great Russia will be without Putin.

I will soon start telling that it's not your business – is Putin bad or good; you have mister Poroshenko and you can tell us how great Ukraine will be without him. :)

There are some people in Russia, so called "fifth column",

Let me give you some advice :) Search for enemies in your own country, you haven't any clue about what is going on in Russia :)

It's a privilege of thinking people not to follow propaganda, but having own opinion :)

That's not what I mean. I mean some of the more rude people, like Yios. Quite passive aggressive, that one.

That's not what I mean. I mean some of the more rude people, like Yios. Quite passive aggressive, that one.
If you saw my 45ACP which I carry with me every day and saw how good I shoot it (with a history of shooting badges and all), then you would not call me passive aggressive.

You would call me active shooter instead, Princess ChrisL .

I apologize for some of the other posters who don't know how to have manners, how to be polite, how to be personable.
C:\Users\CD86~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Yes, sure, I do it very much!
And it's OK with me when some people don't know how to be polite – the Internet gives us a chance to be sincere : )

Of course, I am pro-Russia and advocate free speech and anti-totalitarism, but I can't say that I am anti-Putin because most of Russians support him and it would be antidemocratic.

Putin is a choice of Russian people.

He actually sounds like he is. I have a feeling (I hope I'm mistaken) he will soon start telling USMB how good Russia is, how bad Putin is and how great Russia will be without Putin.

I will soon start telling that it's not your business – is Putin bad or good; you have mister Poroshenko and you can tell us how great Ukraine will be without him. :)

There are some people in Russia, so called "fifth column",

Let me give you some advice :) Search for enemies in your own country, you haven't any clue about what is going on in Russia :)

Comrade, you know, there are no reasons to search for enemies on Ukraine, just look in official Ukrainian government. Many countries in this world are making mistakes... and even "mistakes", attacking civilians... but only ISIS and Ukraine declaratively attack civilians and performs terroristic acts against civilian objects...

And what do you want from simple Ukrainians? Donbass people are formally the same citizens of Ukraine - and Poroshenko didn't thought any second, when started to kill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back