From crucifying Kavanaugh to defending Hamas: The Left’s hypocrisy about sexual violence

Imo the "Americans" who attacked our capital need legal consequences. But they are not of the "same ilk" as Hamas. American progressives tend to be younger, and don't recall the arab attacks against Israel or Munich, because they weren't born yet.

The traditional dem (or liberal western democracies) approach to a peace is/was the two state solution. That ain't happening after the November attacks.

The Trump solution is to just minimize the Pales' influence by dealing with the Saudies and the Zionists, while enriching Trump. Maybe that's the way to go, so long as Trump is not in the govt.

I don't see a plan C.
I wasn’t born when Germans were gassing Jews, doesn’t give me an excuse if I sided with Hitler.

Show where they support Hamas

“Where’s the Women’s March? Feminist Majority? The National Women’s Studies Association?”

Those are the questions recently posed by Katha Pollitt, a feminist columnist for the far-left magazine the Nation. Pollitt was wondering why the Left was not loudly condemning the rape and murder of Israeli women during the Hamas terrorist attack on Oct. 7.

Pollitt is a smart writer and knows well the answer: The Left is tyrannical and antisemitic. It only cares about power. Its religion is to embrace whatever “revolutionary” movement breeds resentment and hatred of the West, including terrorists. It will run anyone over to attain its goals. This includes women.

Read it all.

Exactly what I’ve been saying for decades. The Left is always siding with evil to obtain power. On every topic.
Democrats dont have real morals. They simply take whatever political position is is most advantageous in the moment. Thats why they continuously flip flop on their "ideals".

Say what you want about conservatives, but they have stood by the same beliefs for DECADES, even at times when it was politically unpopular to do so. :dunno:

“Where’s the Women’s March? Feminist Majority? The National Women’s Studies Association?”

Those are the questions recently posed by Katha Pollitt, a feminist columnist for the far-left magazine the Nation. Pollitt was wondering why the Left was not loudly condemning the rape and murder of Israeli women during the Hamas terrorist attack on Oct. 7.

Pollitt is a smart writer and knows well the answer: The Left is tyrannical and antisemitic. It only cares about power. Its religion is to embrace whatever “revolutionary” movement breeds resentment and hatred of the West, including terrorists. It will run anyone over to attain its goals. This includes women.

Read it all.

Exactly what I’ve been saying for decades. The Left is always siding with evil to obtain power. On every topic.
Democrats dont have real morals. They simply take whatever political position is is most advantageous in the moment. Thats why they continuously flip flop on their "ideals".

Say what you want about conservatives, but they have stood by the same beliefs for DECADES, even at times when it was politically unpopular to do so. :dunno:

only 98% do.
Got a link specifying this "98%" that you tout?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Democrats dont have real morals. They simply take whatever political position is is most advantageous in the moment. Thats why they continuously flip flop on their "ideals"
Well, poster Godboy, as long as you brought that up.

Here is the gist of a brief conversation with the Chairman of my State's Republican Party. My points to her apply to your comments above. But with her I could look her in the eye and say what I felt needed to be said about the non-usefulness, and the wrong-headedness of such pronouncements.

I attended the Lincoln Day dinner this year about 25 miles from my farm, where she spoke from the podium. She's a good speaker and was clearly better than any other pols that were there. She commands the stage. However, from the podium she said similar to you.
That is, "all Democrats are evil, they just are. That is who they are." And words similar. All of them very derogatory towards Dems.

Now, of course it is the Lincoln Day dinner, one of the major fund-raising opportunities for the party in various counties in the state. In short, she is preaching to the choir. The faithful. Much of it is over-the-top hyperbole. I get it.

Nonetheless, her rhetoric was more portentous than mere cheerleading. It set a tone. It gave permission for others to think and say the same thing. It was reckless and careless....most especially from a leader.

Afterwards I approached her, introduced myself, explained by place in the county, and we warmly shook hands. I complimented her on a couple of good and valid points she made. But, I then told her that when she started calling members of my large extended family evil.....good folks who support their community, their schools, their church...and are very active in volunteering at the local charity kitchen, and clothing distribution events -- worker-bees supporting our community, calling them evil..... well, she would lose me as a supporter of hers.
Those members of my family are NOT evil people.

That's what I said. And I told her that her rhetoric serves only to divide and villainize and does not move our civil discourse to a better place. And.....she needs to change that if she wants me to support her or her efforts in the future.

I know I flustered her....I am quite a bit older so had that 'senior'-vibe going for me. She flushed and started talking way too fast explaining she didn't mean ALL Democrats. When she finally paused to take a breath...I said, Ma'am, publicly, YOU said ALL. And words have meaning. So, we can agree to disagree on your approach, but I wouldn't have made any such pronouncement from the podium if it was me. It doesn't help our party."

I extended my hand, told her to think about it, and we shook hands again. And I took my leave.

I later heard she asked one of the organizers, a friend of mine...."Who da hell is that old geezer?. He's got quite a mouth!"

I hadn't forgotten the exchange. But your remarks above, poster Godboy.....stirred my memory.

So for the record, I may not subscribe to all that my local Democrats promote....but......but they are not evil people. Nor are my fellow rural Republicans. To say such, is silly and juvenile.

Does nothing to support the claim that Democrats support Hamas

Forum List

Back