Fried sentenced to 25 years

Sam will be known as Samantha, if you catch my drift.

If that's what he wants to do, there will be plenty of opportunity for Bankman-Fried to become a punk and hang out with the other gay guys in the joint. Just needs to remember to drop the soap in the showers

What the fuck are you babbling about. He gave to both Dems and Repubs.

And yet, despite you idiots claiming he would go free, he was sentenced to 25 years by a judge in Manhattan. What part of that don't you get?

Give us a list of exactly who he donated to and how much.

Yup, he also gave to the Republicans. Like I said. :itsok:

Sure, he gave more to Dems, and yet... that didn't stop him from getting a stiff sentence. Let me know if you are still confused.

So you have no integrity? Why not just say so? When is your party giving the money back?

Everyone who received stolen money should be legally obligated to return the money so the victims may get some restitution paid.

EVERYONE! DEMS, PUBS….THE FUCKING GIRL SCOUTS...EVERYONE.

Anyone disputing this is just a criminal.

Due to crypto skyrocketing in the past couple years, SBF's victims are most likely going to be made whole.

The digital tulip bulb mania continues...

So you have no integrity? Why not just say so? When is your party giving the money back?
The day your orange douchebag pays up the back taxes, pays back all the students he cheated and pays back all the sub contractors he stiffed.

And oh, poor Guillianni is still waiting to be paid.

25 years is pretty severe, especially for a white collar crime against a financial system that encourages and harbors such get-rich-quick schemes. I don’t think they have parole in the federal system either.

Because he will be released early or because the other inmates will kill him?
Early release calling in some of those favors he banked. He was smart enough to butter his bred on both sides so he has plenty of favors on either side of the coin to call in

25 years is pretty severe, especially for a white collar crime against a financial system that encourages and harbors such get-rich-quick schemes. I don’t think they have parole in the federal system either.
Bernie Madoff got 150 years.

I know of a rapist who only got a fine. The same guy committed bigly financial fraud...and only got another fine.

He got religion and is hawking Bibles now...

If SBF behaves himself, he will get time off for good behavior. He could rack up enough credit to get out in 12.5 years.

Because he will be released early or because the other inmates will kill him?

I don't think other inmates will kill him at all. Why should they? Bankman-Fried is a smart guy who could give lessons in scamming, things that guys serving time are interested in.

SBF has more to fear from the libs in charge of the joint, particularly those that he gave money to. The secrets he holds could cause his death like they did with Jeff Epstein.

Another MAGA conspiracy theory bites the dust.
I never started any conspiracy theory over this so perhaps you should have posted your response as a general comment instead of direct reply to me. Of course something as basic as this usually doesn’t occur to the TDS crowd have a nice day.

Forum List

Back