Fried sentenced to 25 years

When are the Dems giving his political donations back to the victims.

The donations are STOLEN MONEY.

Shouldnt that money be returned to the victims from whom it was stolen?

Which rightwingers said he would get off scott-free?
Just curious.
Problem with dimocrap scum children is; you can't tell if they shit their diaper or they're just screaming to hear themselves scream.

Either way, they stink. And are stupid.

And yes, SBF gave Millions upong millions to dimocrap scum politicians ON THE RECORD. He gave something like $10Gs to Republicans.

It's on the record. No hiding it.

But the 2nd biggest donor to dimocrap scum during the midterms going to prison -- That's not 'politics'. It's -- What? Current events? :auiqs.jpg:

He STOLE the fucking money to give to dimocrap scum so they could get elected but -- That's not political. Nope. Not politics at all. Just, you know..... Stuff. No politics to see here, move along.

The people in here are pathetic. Patherically stupid and dishonest.

Maybe Biden will pardon him on the way out the door.

LOL
Biden? This thread isn't about politicss. If it were, it wouldn't have been moved, now would it? It would still be in the Politics Forum, amirite?

We must trust those above us, doncha know?

Problem with dimocrap scum children is; you can't tell if they shit their diaper or they're just screaming to hear themselves scream.

Either way, they stink. And are stupid.

And yes, SBF gave Millions upong millions to dimocrap scum politicians ON THE RECORD. He gave something like $10Gs to Republicans.

It's on the record. No hiding it.

But the 2nd biggest donor to dimocrap scum during the midterms going to prison -- That's not 'politics'. It's -- What? Current events? :auiqs.jpg:

He STOLE the fucking money to give to dimocrap scum so they could get elected but -- That's not political. Nope. Not politics at all. Just, you know..... Stuff. No politics to see here, move along.

The people in here are pathetic. Patherically stupid and dishonest.
What the fuck are you babbling about. He gave to both Dems and Repubs.

And yet, despite you idiots claiming he would go free, he was sentenced to 25 years by a judge in Manhattan. What part of that don't you get?

What the fuck are you babbling about. He gave to both Dems and Repubs.

And yet, despite you idiots claiming he would go free, he was sentenced to 25 years by a judge in Manhattan. What part of that don't you get?
He gave 40 million fucking dollars to dimocrap scum, fuckwit. And about $10,000 to Republicans.

It's in writing. The only evidence that he gave more than $10k to Republicans is -- His word. Of course, you're so fucking stupid you probably take his word for it. I bet you get that a lot down at the playground, huh? Like when they tell you they'll blow you if you blow them first??

I'm talking on the record. In writing. On paper.

lying douchebag

“All my Republican donations were dark,”

Like I said -- You first. Idiot. No wonder you're a fucking dim.... You're stupid

When are the Dems giving his political donations back to the victims.

The donations are STOLEN MONEY.
And Republicans got just as much.

And you're fine with that. Thrilled. You Trump cult commies are trying to cover it up, so only your side can keep it.

No, nobody is surprised you're all stinking party hack hypocrites. We always expect the most shitty behavior possible out of Trump cult commies, and we're never disappointed.

Biden? This thread isn't about politicss. If it were, it wouldn't have been moved, now would it? It would still be in the Politics Forum, amirite?

We must trust those above us, doncha know?
Uh... I guess so?

:yourpointsmile:

He gave 40 million fucking dollars to dimocrap scum, fuckwit. And about $10,000 to Republicans.

The donations given to Republicans were to ultramoderate GOP'ers like Susan Collins and Mitt Romney.

Not mainstream Republicans, much less any Republican committed to the ideal of making America great again.

And Republicans got just as much.
That is a lie. A fucking lie. And you are a liar.

SBF didn't give more than $10G to Republicans. FACT. He Claims he gave just as much to R's which is lie.... No, it is a FUCKING LIE.

On paper, On The Record, he gave at least 40 Million to dimocrap FILTH. You just can't give millions of dollars of dark money to a poilitcal party without it being noticed. Can't do it.

What he gave to scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH is on the record. Let's talk about what we know, not about what comes out of your ass

The donations given to Republicans were to ultramoderate GOP'ers like Susan Collins and Mitt Romney.

Not mainstream Republicans, much less any Republican committed to the ideal of making America great again.
And they were small amounts.

The media, being the llying scum they are, play the 'Bandwagon' Fallacy in this case. The "Everybody does it" crock of shit.

SBF gave very little to R's.

It's in writing. The only evidence that he gave more than $10k to Republicans is -- His word. Of course, you're so fucking stupid you probably take his word for it. I bet you get that a lot down at the playground, huh? Like when they tell you they'll blow you if you blow them first??

I'm talking on the record. In writing. On paper.

lying douchebag

Like I said -- You first. Idiot. No wonder you're a fucking dim.... You're stupid
Yup, he also gave to the Republicans. Like I said. :itsok:

Sure, he gave more to Dems, and yet... that didn't stop him from getting a stiff sentence. Let me know if you are still confused.

He got off easy! Should have been more like 50 years, not only that but his parents should have been charged too since they got some of the money,

Bankman-Fried doesn't have bad charges , I don't think the average con in the joint really has much empathy for the wealthy people that he defrauded. It isn't like he's a Chomo, a police officer or a Rat.

Why do you think that he won't be able to get along on the yard well with the other inmates?
Sam will be known as Samantha, if you catch my drift.

Sam Bankman-Fried, the former cryptocurrency mogul who was convicted of fraud, was sentenced to 25 years in prison on Thursday, capping an extraordinary saga that upended the multi-trillion-dollar crypto industry and became a cautionary tale of greed and hubris.

Mr. Bankman-Fried’s sentence was shorter than the 40 to 50 years that federal prosecutors had recommended, but above the six-and-a-half-year sentence requested by the defense lawyers. A federal probation officer had recommended 100 years, just under the maximum possible penalty of 110 years behind bars.

The sentence was handed down by Judge Lewis A. Kaplan at the Federal District Court in Manhattan.

So strange. Right-wingers assured us that since Bankman-Fried gave money to Dems (also to Repubs but of course they ignore that), he would get off scot-free, and yet... If the judge's name is familiar, he is the same guy who found Trump liable against Jean Carroll.
Which Right Wingers? Who?

Forum List

Back