Friday Night Tykes

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
What do you think? I watched 2 Epidsodes and really...this was hard to watch

[ame=http://youtu.be/aFXpqZzFgy4]Friday Night Tykes Sneak Peek - YouTube[/ame]

Oh boy, with two of my boys in tackle football I can relate. Scary stuff. You should also watch State of Play - Trophy Kids directed by Peter Berg. Wow!

Oh boy, with two of my boys in tackle football I can relate. Scary stuff. You should also watch State of Play - Trophy Kids directed by Peter Berg. Wow!

How old are your boys?

These kids were 8-9 years old. Practicing in 100 degree heat.

How old are your boys?

9 and 13. Our football up here in the Inland Northwest is nothing like that. Man, all those parents and coaches screaming like crazy during hitting drills? Whew, seems like a couple of the parents wanted that atmoshpere. I saw the clip of that little kid puking, amazing.

Public child abuse. Parents and coachs should be taken to the 50 yard line at halftime, forced to kneel and.....

How old are your boys?

9 and 13. Our football up here in the Inland Northwest is nothing like that. Man, all those parents and coaches screaming like crazy during hitting drills? Whew, seems like a couple of the parents wanted that atmoshpere. I saw the clip of that little kid puking, amazing.

I watched a few episodes and one convo went like this from the coach: "You gotta blow chunks? Huh? Well, hurry up, Blow Chunks and lets GO!"

How old are your boys?

That's nothing Dixie league youth baseball around here parents will fight in the stands. My cousins son was playing years ago. at 12 years old he was 6"2" and had a mean ass arm. Fastball clocked at 85. Well anyway he was pitching during a game and one of the mothers yelled out if you hit my son I'm going to kick your ass. My cousins wife stood up did say a damn thing grabbed the woman by the hair and start kicking the shit out of the loud mouth.

I would love to stick those parents in a sweatbox for a few days with a water bottle hanging just out of reach.

I like it. Don't be a pussy

Yeah but its not about what you like. I like strippers but I wont throw one on the field in front of 8 yr olds

What the fuck? Here's what you said in the OP

So you don't like my answer? I don't give a fuck, If you don't like an answer don't ask a fucking question.

I like it. Don't be a pussy

Yeah but its not about what you like. I like strippers but I wont throw one on the field in front of 8 yr olds

So you don't like my answer? I don't give a fuck, If you don't like an answer don't ask a fucking question.

I like your answer without the personal bullshit dumbass. Stop pretending it makes you look stupid

I like your answer without the personal bullshit dumbass. Stop pretending it makes you look stupid

You asked what do you think I said I liked it, then you come back with it's not about what I like? What the hell?

You asked what do you think I said I liked it, then you come back with it's not about what I like? What the hell?

Ok lets all pretend you didnt say dont be a pussy and sing kumbaya. Except you did and I aint singing

Ok lets all pretend you didnt say dont be a pussy and sing kumbaya. Except you did and I aint singing

It's football Coaches like that are valuable source to kids to teach them to win.
oh come on team let's go out their and have a feel good time, don't be rough and be kind to the other team, never won a fucking game.

How old are your boys?

That's nothing Dixie league youth baseball around here parents will fight in the stands. My cousins son was playing years ago. at 12 years old he was 6"2" and had a mean ass arm. Fastball clocked at 85. Well anyway he was pitching during a game and one of the mothers yelled out if you hit my son I'm going to kick your ass. My cousins wife stood up did say a damn thing grabbed the woman by the hair and start kicking the shit out of the loud mouth.

Where do you live, fuckin' thunderdome?

Where do you live, fuckin' thunderdome?

North Carolina

Thank you, you have a terrible singing voice, maybe if you took singing lessons, it would be real good...I don't know.

Forum List

Back