Friday Night Pajama Party Night!!

Yep, I'll be leaving some commentary myself sometimes. Btw, this is a movie based off a skit on All That. :)

Is anybody still with us and enjoying the movie? My viewing of it is almost over and I'm leaving for the night when it is. Next Friday, Friday Night Dance Night returns as normal from eight pm et until eleven. :)

I'm at the asylum. They're playing George Clinton/Funkadelic now. :eusa_dance:

I just passed that part, good to see that you're still watching it and enjoying it though. I also hope that you join us for Magic Monday in the lounge as well if you like magic tricks. :) (We need to talk more, you are seriously REALLY nice dude. :D *Sings* I'm a dude, you're a dude, he's a dude, we're all dudes hey!! :D)

Well, the movie just ended for me and I have to go in more ways than one lol so I hope you all enjoyed the movie and had fun tonight,.. the next pajama party will be on March 11th so mark your calendars!! :D I also hope to see you all for the first Magic Monday this upcoming Monday all day. Night! :bigbed:

Also, just a couple more announcements.

First of all, the next movie for our next pajama party will be Teen Wolf and second of all,.. the next Friday Night Dance Night will have a theme of movies and musicals so only movie and musical music will be played as I thought that it would be really rather interesting. :)

Forum List

Back