Free Voter ID Cards

Did it ever hit you that it is because of voter ID that there are rarely cases of voter fraud to begin with? We have 30 states who do it.

It is precisely because in-person fraud is so rare that makes Voter ID a waste of taxpayer money.

Show me one case of fraud that was caught by Voter ID. That's all I ask.

Like that woman who voted for Obama SIX TIMES. They love plastering her photo as evidence we need Voter ID. But she voted for Obama SIX TIMES in a VOTER ID STATE!!!

I see, so it's the old liberal we get one solution and it has to fix all problems itself or we can't do it gag. I always enjoy that one.

We have had Voter ID for years now! In several states. It DOESN'T stop fraud..

How could you possibly know that? You're thinking that potentially fraudulent voters don't know they check ID? Did your Magic 8 ball tell you this?
You Voter ID rubes have posted many, many, many cases of fraud. Fraud is happening. Now you are too timid to post one?

BWA-HA-HA-HA! Awesome slam dunk victory.

Fraud is still happening, because you idiots have a false sense of security your Voter ID does something.

Paper. Camera. Laminating machine. Computers. Databases. Employees who make the IDs.

All FREE?!?! What is this, Communist China?

Can you prove it isn't? This is the United States of America, where we have the right to preserve the integrity of our voting system, the right to preserve the core tenets of our republic. To hell with your outrage.
Then it must really piss you off that Voter ID does NOTHING to preserve the integrity of our voting system.

Begging the question.

I haven't dug any holes in my back yard to look for buried money. Does that I haven't found money in my back yard still prove there is no money buried in my back yard?
But Voter ID has dug holes and it has come up empty. Not one fraudster caught by Voter ID.

Not. One.

The rubes have provided case after case after case after case of voter fraud as evidence we need Voter ID. Digging those holes like CRAZY! And yet not one single case was caught by Voter ID. In fact, the rubes are so retarded they have provided cases of fraud in states that have Voter ID as evidence we need Voter ID!!!

Like that woman who voted for Obama SIX TIMES. They love plastering her photo as evidence we need Voter ID. But she voted for Obama SIX TIMES in a VOTER ID STATE!!!

You know, all your argument has consisted of is ad hominem, sarcasm, strawmen, red herrings and genetic fallacies. So, what makes you think you have one to start with?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
[It is precisely because in-person fraud is so rare that makes Voter ID a waste of taxpayer money..

Yet taxpayers are overwhelmingly the ones who want it and people who don't pay taxes are the ones who don't.

We have had Voter ID for years now! In several states. It DOESN'T stop fraud..

How could you possibly know that? You're thinking that potentially fraudulent voters don't know they check ID? Did your Magic 8 ball tell you this?
You Voter ID rubes have posted many, many, many cases of fraud. Fraud is happening. Now you are too timid to post one?

BWA-HA-HA-HA! Awesome slam dunk victory.

Fraud is still happening, because you idiots have a false sense of security your Voter ID does something.

Here, knock yourself out:

NC election officials identify hundreds of cases of potential voter fraud CharlotteObserver.com

I see, so it's the old liberal we get one solution and it has to fix all problems itself or we can't do it gag. I always enjoy that one.
Voter ID has not fixed ANY problems. You dumbasses have WASTED TAXPAYER MONEY.

Did it ever hit you that it is because of voter ID that there are rarely cases of voter fraud to begin with? We have 30 states who do it.

It is precisely because in-person fraud is so rare that makes Voter ID a waste of taxpayer money.

Show me one case of fraud that was caught by Voter ID. That's all I ask.

Naturally fraud cannot occur when such a system is already in place, don't you think?

Oh My God! We did one thing and it didn't fix EVERY problem! This is a disaster! How did that happen?

In other words, not shit. Who said voter ID would solve every problem? Liberals set such a low bar for yourself.

Oh My God! We did one thing and it didn't fix EVERY problem! This is a disaster! How did that happen?

In other words, not shit. Who said voter ID would solve every problem? Liberals set such a low bar for yourself.

You should read your own link!

The numbers of potential voter fraud cases revealed Wednesday were gleaned from a cross-checking of voter records among 28 states. It was the first time North Carolina participated in the cross-check process, which was required under sweeping new election laws passed last year by the Republican-controlled General Assembly.

I have mentioned this fraud monitoring program many times on this forum. THIS is where we should be spending our taxpayer dollars, boys and girls.

Voter ID didn't have shit to do with these cases.

Thanks for once again validating my point. Awesome.

Texas’ attorney general, Greg Abbott, has his facts wrong on the voting process, U.S. Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson said in an opinion column published Aug. 8, 2013, in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Abbott’s records show 18 convictions, no-contest pleas or guilty pleas on voter fraud charges from 2002 through 2012.

I just did, read the link genius.

You obviously didn't read the link. That is why you can't quote from it. I just did.

There is nothing in there about Voter ID. What special kind of idiot are you?

The potential multiple voting was caught by a computer monitoring program used by several states, not by Voter ID.

He's just asking for ONE example. Not EVERY problem. Just ONE example of where ID cards prevented even a single fraudulent vote.

So spin away. But come up with that example, ok pumpkin?

The numbers of potential voter fraud cases revealed Wednesday were gleaned from a cross-checking of voter records among 28 states. It was the first time North Carolina participated in the cross-check process, which was required under sweeping new election laws passed last year by the Republican-controlled General Assembly.

I have mentioned this fraud monitoring program many times on this forum. THIS is where we should be spending our taxpayer dollars, boys and girls.

Perhaps you missed this part? Perhaps you should stop cherrypicking.

North Carolina elections officials told state lawmakers Wednesday that they have identified hundreds, and potentially thousands, of voters who may have cast ballots in two states in the 2012 general election.

Voter ID does not stop fraud. It is very good at wasting taxpayer dollars. It is very good at providing a false sense of security which enables fraud to continue unabated.

Voter ID is a means to help fraud continue while wasting tax dollars. Such a dastardly outcome can only mean it is a liberal scheme.

Perhaps you missed this part? Perhaps you should stop cherrypicking.

North Carolina elections officials told state lawmakers Wednesday that they have identified hundreds, and potentially thousands, of voters who may have cast ballots in two states in the 2012 general election.
And how were those detected, genius?

They were "gleaned from a cross-checking of voter records".

NOT caught by Voter ID.

He's just asking for ONE example. Not EVERY problem. Just ONE example of where ID cards prevented even a single fraudulent vote.

So spin away. But come up with that example, ok pumpkin?

That's not what he said, but your question is fatally flawed. How can it be shown that someone who doesn't try to vote for someone else because they know they check ID didn't try?

Forum List

Back