Free Unlimited Energy. Part 1.

professor

Aug 11, 2020
Why is it that we are still using oil and coal? Because the alternative is FREE!!!! And there isn't much money to be made from free. It is basically the antimatter to our diseased capitalist system. This free alternative you all know about. Photovoltaic solar panels. They last anywhere from 19 to 24 years. (The last I heard) But it takes only 1 to 4 years for them to produce the energy that was needed to create them. That is everything from mining the ore they are made from onwards.

Having a solar panel society could produce far Far FAR more energy than humans could even dream of ever needing. There are also multiple ways of storing excess energy. And transmitting power from areas where it is sunny to areas where it is cloudy isn't a problem. We already transmit power all over the place. To go to a solar society only takes the willingness to do so. But with energy companies paying for the campaigns of the candidates of any party, don't hold your breath.

Why is it that we are still using oil and coal? Because the alternative is FREE!!!! And there isn't much money to be made from free. It is basically the antimatter to our diseased capitalist system. This free alternative you all know about. Photovoltaic solar panels. They last anywhere from 19 to 24 years. (The last I heard) But it takes only 1 to 4 years for them to produce the energy that was needed to create them. That is everything from mining the ore they are made from onwards.

Having a solar panel society could produce far Far FAR more energy than humans could even dream of ever needing. There are also multiple ways of storing excess energy. And transmitting power from areas where it is sunny to areas where it is cloudy isn't a problem. We already transmit power all over the place. To go to a solar society only takes the willingness to do so. But with energy companies paying for the campaigns of the candidates of any party, don't hold your breath.
Or it could just be the antimatter floating around in your head.

Why is it that we are still using oil and coal?

Cheap, reliable, portable.

Because the alternative is FREE!!!

Free? Tell me more!!!

And there isn't much money to be made from free.

You give me free energy, I'll make a shit ton of money!!!

But it takes only 1 to 4 years for them to produce the energy that was needed to create them.

How long does it take to repay the investment?

Having a solar panel society could produce far Far FAR more energy than humans could even dream of ever needing.

How many millions of acres would we need to cover with these panels?

This free alternative you all know about. Photovoltaic solar panels.

You said free, why'd you lie?

And transmitting power from areas where it is sunny to areas where it is cloudy isn't a problem.

It's cloudy, snowy and damn cold for long stretches here in Chicago. How far are you going to have to transmit your nifty "free" energy to get to me in Chicago? From where?

To go to a solar society only takes the willingness to do so.

And trillions of dollars and millions (billions) of acres of solar panels.

It's only free to BLM............BURN LOOT AND MURDER.......

It's Free because they will STEAL IT. The overpriced solar gids made in China and Africa by people dying from silica strip mines .......aka Silicosis............turns their lungs into a concrete block..........

The left exports the enviro damage a says...........LOOK CLEAN ENERGY......as they bury the workers who mined it.

Bunch of tools.

Isn't there an issue as to where to dispose of those panels and such when they go bad?

Hazmat .........yes and the recycling is very expensive.,...............These guys don't want to see where their HOLY PANELS come from and what happens to the environment there.......and the workers.............guess them dying in China to get them panels is ok to them.............

As an employee of a LARGE Gas/Electric utility company in the Northeast, please explain to me how you would see the current Transmission / Substation infrastructure being utilized in this Solar world of yours. Especially when most substations are not built for reverse flow into the transmission system.

As an employee of a LARGE Gas/Electric utility company in the Northeast, please explain to me how you would see the current Transmission / Substation infrastructure being utilized in this Solar world of yours. Especially when most substations are not built for reverse flow into the transmission system.
Nightmare for the workers on the power lines as well.............all those grid tied..................

Meanwhile, CA has rolling blackouts in the middle of summer. Moron.

Cali made it's bed ....................no big utility wants to come there............your state taxes the shit out of them.........sues the hell out of them.............and puts them under...........

OWN IT..............Reap the whirlwind.

This is weapon-grade stupid.

Seems to me, with our much improved insulation capabilities, we should focus more upon using heat to store excess electricity. Trap (perhaps pump) excess heat into well insulated storage tanks / caverns / buildings. Then use that to run Stirling engine type generators as needed for electricity. Or just route the heat where needed since much of the electricity we generate is just used to create heat and hot water anyway. Perhaps have local heat grids supplying hot air, hot water, or both.

Last edited:
Nightmare for the workers on the power lines as well.............all those grid tied..................

Yes it is. Circuit ties. Source/Load questions, Worker Protection concerns, and simply people connecting to the system without any notification or proper equipment.

Things like this need to be properly installed for everyone’s protection and the safety/reliability of the system.

Or it could just be the antimatter floating around in your head.

Give not sucking a try.

Why is it that we are still using oil and coal?

Cheap, reliable, portable.

Because the alternative is FREE!!!

Free? Tell me more!!!

And there isn't much money to be made from free.

You give me free energy, I'll make a shit ton of money!!!

But it takes only 1 to 4 years for them to produce the energy that was needed to create them.

How long does it take to repay the investment?

Having a solar panel society could produce far Far FAR more energy than humans could even dream of ever needing.

How many millions of acres would we need to cover with these panels?

This free alternative you all know about. Photovoltaic solar panels.

You said free, why'd you lie?

And transmitting power from areas where it is sunny to areas where it is cloudy isn't a problem.

It's cloudy, snowy and damn cold for long stretches here in Chicago. How far are you going to have to transmit your nifty "free" energy to get to me in Chicago? From where?

To go to a solar society only takes the willingness to do so.

And trillions of dollars and millions (billions) of acres of solar panels.

Which energy company do you work for. But that aside, I will answer your dumbass questions. Stop parroting the bullshit you have been taught and listen to the professor.

1. You are out of your fucking mind! Oil or coal isn't cheap. Wars have been fought over oil. Also, it was mostly the Saudis that were behind 9-11. But the money that oil gave them basically made them untouchable. Then take in the cost in people's health from breathing the crap it leaves behind. Then there is the environmental damage. Such as human caused global warming.

As for reliable, that isn't saying much. Take the internal combustion engine. It only turns around 21% of it's energy into useful energy. The rest is heat and pollution. An electric motor on the other hand turns around 95% of the energy put into it into useful energy. As for transportable, that's a joke, right? You can transmit energy in the form of electricity far more efficiently over high voltage power cables.

2. Sunlight is free. Just as free as the oxygen you breathe.

3. The people selling oil or coal wouldn't be making any money. And they control this country.

4. Solar panels and everything that goes along with them should be provided by the government for free. So there should be no investment to begin with.

5. Buildings have roofs. That is all the space that is necessary. But if you need more, roads can be turned into solar panels. And there are enough roads in the U.S. to cover West Virginia. Then there are all the wide open desert spaces.

6. Pass. 7. As you pointed out before, if people had free energy, money could be made from that. And what is the alternative. There isn't an amount of money that can be imagined to fix human caused global warming.

Forum List

Back