Fred Thompson is dead

Seems he had a return of lymphoma.
He is someone I truly respected. May he rip.

• Banned
Quite sad. We need more grownups at the grownups table. The toddlers are really starting to run amok.

I was surprised, didn't know about his condition. He did seem low on energy during his presidential run and got flack for it. Maybe that was why. RIP Fred!

Good, hope they pull those damned reverse mortage commercials now. Nothing but a schill.

I guess your trolling never ceases.

He's a useless shitbag liberal.. quite typical. Whines on and on about how much he cares, but they always show who they really are.

If you hadn't cxompletely missed the point being really dumb you'd see it's because I do in fact care.

Where's the obits for other 56 million people dying every year? Dya have to have been on tv for people to mourn your dying? It's phoney and hypocritical. The truth is people don't care, they just lie to publicly pretend they do.

Good, hope they pull those damned reverse mortage commercials now. Nothing but a schill.

He's a useless shitbag liberal.. quite typical. Whines on and on about how much he cares, but they always show who they really are.
He also bragged about having a hit list that he'll goto if he's ever diagnosed with a terminal illness.

Dude belongs in a padded cell

He also bragged about having a hit list that he'll goto if he's ever diagnosed with a terminal illness.

A mental list. Not dumb enough to have one as hard copy. :)

A mental list. Not dumb enough to have one as hard copy. :)
See what I mean?

THIS is the kind of person who should not own guns.

Forum List

Back