Fred Perry stops selling polo shirts in the US after far right group associations

These guys should find a brand exclusively made in China and wear the hell out of it. Why not go further and advertise with shirts "Made in China" on their cheses, really get the heat going against the Communists. Maybe wave the sickle and hammer. I wouldn't be surprised if they GAINED followers by doing that, they would be from the far-left though.

As it were, from what I read about these guys, and that isn't a lot; they sound like some weird, Man-Clubhouse gang.
This election the base of Repubs have made the Chinese the enemy, last time election it was brown people immigrating or migrating here, you people are pathetic.

These guys should find a brand exclusively made in China and wear the hell out of it. Why not go further and advertise with shirts "Made in China" on their cheses, really get the heat going against the Communists. Maybe wave the sickle and hammer. I wouldn't be surprised if they GAINED followers by doing that, they would be from the far-left though.

As it were, from what I read about these guys, and that isn't a lot; they sound like some weird, Man-Clubhouse gang.

This election the base of Repubs have made the Chinese the enemy, last time election it was brown people immigrating or migrating here, you people are pathetic.

That's a lie. I've been calling for more eyes and concern for China for the last 20 years. It started slowly at first, then you realize, "we are simply dealing with a communist abuser at some faint hope they might one day be nice, human right supporting capitalists".

How much have we sold our souls for? How many more billions does a moron need to have at the expense of the Middle Class and our future as free, civilized societies?

I'm all for "greed is good", but within the capitalist system, not if it means Communism.

That's a lie. I've been calling for more eyes and concern for China for the last 20 years. It started slowly at first, then you realize, "we are simply dealing with a communist abuser at some faint hope they might one day be nice, human right supporting capitalists".

How much have we sold our souls for? How many more billions does a moron need to have at the expense of the Middle Class and our future as free, civilized societies?

I'm all for "greed is good", but within the capitalist system, not if it means Communism.
The Chinese were given jobs by Wall Street over greed or good business practices as it was called. I am having a laugh riot watching them still do business with China because they have made it that if we don't we get nothing...

If they wear Nike's are we gonna ban them too?

If this dumb shit wasn't so sad it would be hysterical

What are the yellow strips for, are they chicken.
So now they will just choose a brand of a company they want to sink?

Well, this could certainly have unintended consequences if a company has to worry about anyone that conducts nefariously acts or ideology while wearing their brand.

No other polo shirt was mentions, just one with the yellow strips on it.
Oh crap....BAN THE COLOR YELLOW & ALL "STRIPES"

So now they will just choose a brand of a company they want to sink?

Well, this could certainly have unintended consequences if a company has to worry about anyone that conducts nefariously acts or ideology while wearing their brand.
Exactly what I'm thinking...

The "Capitalists" moved to China for the low wages and lack of regulations.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Looks like proud boys will have to come up with their own uniform shirt. When you said another brand had fallen, I was worried before reading the link, thinking polo pullover shirts (popular with me for many years) were another failed company that had run it's popularity course. Since majority of their product is sold in Europe, it is not surprising, they would not want to be associated in this country with radical, anti government, anti constitutional, white supremacist groups, so they have ability to drop specific designs without endangering brand life. I do hope those creeps do not take up wearing Nike Air Pegasus tennis shoes, a popular walking, cross training and light hiking shoe and another staple in my closet for many years. Nobody worth a crap wants to be associated with those dangerous bozos.

Looks like proud boys will have to come up with their own uniform shirt. When you said another brand had fallen, I was worried before reading the link, thinking polo pullover shirts (popular with me for many years) were another failed company that had run it's popularity course. Since majority of their product is sold in Europe, it is not surprising, they would not want to be associated in this country with radical, anti government, anti constitutional, white supremacist groups, so they have ability to drop specific designs without endangering brand life. I do hope those creeps do not take up wearing Nike Air Pegasus tennis shoes, a popular walking, cross training and light hiking shoe and another staple in my closet for many years. Nobody worth a crap wants to be associated with those dangerous bozos.
I hope they see the power the left has FREELY given them and use it to the fullest extent.

Walk around holding Ben & Jerry's containers while wearing Nikes...etc

I looked the Nike's up. $90. I doubt many could afford those.

The leftist is the USA with their rioting, murdering, looting base are a embarrassment to the USA.

I hope they see the power the left has FREELY given them and use it to the fullest extent.

Walk around holding Ben & Jerry's containers while wearing Nikes...etc
Enjoy. Get you an AR 15 and join up. Suspect you have difficulty being able to walk and move effectively to be of benefit to the organization.

Mainly because the Chinese didn't want to help Trump's campaign.

Trump Asked China to Help His Campaign, Then Said It’s Helping Biden

He also asked for Chinese help in 2016.

0:14, he asked for Russian OR Chinese help.

Forum List

Back