Frauds Tucker and Laura distance from T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the hell do you think Biden cannot be a Christian and be a Democrat and support a woman’s right to choose?

Because any Christian faith adheres to God's top ten; one of them against murder. How does one claim to be a Christian when they support violating one of God's ten commandments? Anybody can call themselves a Christian, but that doesn't mean they are.

An Extension? So you are a liar.

No lie about it. The ACLU is an extension of the Democrat party, just like CNN, MSNBC and kind are.

>> The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is a nonprofit organization[6][7] founded in 1920 "to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to every person in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States".[8] Officially nonpartisan, the organization has been supported and criticized by liberal and conservative organizations alike. << (Wiki) (emphasis added)​

Of course if you're against the Constitution you mightn't like that.

And by the way there's STILL no such thing as "the Democrat party". Does not exist, has never existed.

CNN and MSNBC are private commercial enterprises not affiliated with a political party, extant or non-extant.

Prove ANY of that wrong.

Yuh huh.
And your proof?
Observers were not allowed meaningful access to view recounts in one instance in Pennsylvania. Also...

"A new study estimates that presumptive President-elect Joseph R. Biden benefited from thousands of illegal votes by noncitizens, providing President Trump‘s backers with another potential argument for a fraud-tainted election."

Tip of the iceberg IMO. No amount of bathroom spray is going to cover of the stink from the Democrats.

>> The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is a nonprofit organization[6][7] founded in 1920 "to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to every person in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States".[8] Officially nonpartisan, the organization has been supported and criticized by liberal and conservative organizations alike. << (Wiki) (emphasis added)

And by the way there's STILL no such thing as "the Democrat party". Does not exist, has never existed.

CNN and MSNBC are private commercial enterprises not affiliated with a political party, extant or non-extant.

Prove ANY of that wrong.
CNN and MSNBC and the MSM have former Democrat politicians on their staffs. Some of them have already been staged to re-migrated back to Washington for the Biden Administration.

Because any Christian faith adheres to God's top ten; one of them against murder. How does one claim to be a Christian when they support violating one of God's ten commandments? Anybody can call themselves a Christian, but that doesn't mean they are.

Who tells you that a abortion is murder?

Who tells you that a abortion is murder?

Legal Abortion is not murder In the United States.

DId you vote for the adulterer in the Past Two presidential elections?

That’s one of your version of God’s top ten isn’t it? Or does it have to be Trump’s brother’s wife to count?

Yuh huh.
And your proof?
Observers were not allowed meaningful access to view recounts in one instance in Pennsylvania.

Bullshit. Rump's own attorneys admitted that the number of observers was "nonzero". That's how "nonzero" got to be the word of the year.

Also...

"A new study estimates that presumptive President-elect Joseph R. Biden benefited from thousands of illegal votes by noncitizens, providing President Trump‘s backers with another potential argument for a fraud-tainted election."

Tip of the iceberg IMO. No amount of bathroom spray is going to cover of the stink from the Democrats.

Moonie Times doesn't qualify as a "study". It does however qualify as more propaganda for the Gullibles, so open wide. Oh wait, I see you already did.

Your "opinion", or anybody's "opinion", is of no consequence to anything. Lawsuits require what's called "EVIDENCE". What seems to be sailing blissfully over the Gullibles' heads is that CLAIMING to have evidence (to the public) and actually PRESENTING evidence (to the court) are two entirely different things. I could claim to be the freaking Queen of Belgium and live on a magic carpet ---- doesn't make it reality.

Good christ summa y'all will believe ANYTHING just because some clown tells you to.

>> The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is a nonprofit organization[6][7] founded in 1920 "to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to every person in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States".[8] Officially nonpartisan, the organization has been supported and criticized by liberal and conservative organizations alike. << (Wiki) (emphasis added)

Prove ANY of that wrong.
CNN and MSNBC and the MSM have former Democrat politicians on their staffs. Some of them have already been staged to re-migrated back to Washington for the Biden Administration.

That's nice, dear.

Legal Abortion is not murder In the United States.

DId you vote for the adulterer in the Past Two presidential elections?

That’s one of your version of God’s top ten isn’t it? Or does it have to be Trump’s brother’s wife to count?

It doesn't matter if it's murder in the United States, it matters if it's murder in God's eyes. That's how religion views it and that's why ALL Christian religions consider it murder. Murder is a much more serious sin than fooling around. In the Christian religion, God forgives sins provided one repents and doesn't sin again. If Biden gets the White House, that makes him the leader of the party of abortion. If you think that's repenting as the Catholic religion dictates, you better look up the word "repent."

Unlike allegations of Trump fooling around where little evidence actually exists, the Democrats are very overt about their stance on abortion. They fully support the murder of babies, some right up to the point of delivery. They've voted against the prohibition of late term abortions anytime a bill was offered by the Republicans, and do the same thing on the state level.

Prove ANY of that wrong.

No, they're not part of the Democrat party, they just constantly promote everything about the party and bash Republicans. Only to a leftist would that be considered non-partisan.

Prove ANY of that wrong.

No, they're not part of the Democrat party, they just constantly promote everything about the party and bash Republicans. Only to a leftist would that be considered non-partisan.

Essplain to the class how negative reports about a lying con artist constitute "political partisanship".

This oughta be good.

I told you the bow tie and giant cross were frauds who only jumped into the movement for $$$$

I watch both shows faithfully, and I don't see where they distanced themselves from the President. They are merely stating truth. It would take almost a miracle for Trump to turn around this many EC votes. As a viewer, they often talk about what team Trump is doing, have interviews, and also claimed the election was a fraud. What Rush said is truthful as well. We don't see them presenting hard evidence of voter fraud. Courts need to see such evidence before they will even get involved.

As much as I am a supporter of President Trump, I think it looks bleak as well. I hate to say it, but it's the truth.
“As much as I am a supporter of President Trump…”

One fails to see why.

Supporting the policies rather than the man can go just so far – Trump’s racism, bigotry, and hate, the incessant lying, the dishonesty, the corruption, the fact Trump is unfit to be president, the contempt for the rule of law, the will of the people, and our democratic institutions should far outweigh any policy position.

And Trump’s unforgivable, reprehensible behavior after losing the election, abandoning any effort to address the pandemic or job losses, his selfish, self-centered obsession with overturning the will of the people, should alone compel any American of good faith to cheer Trump’s imminent departure.

Yea the republican platform was so widely rejected not a single incumbent republican in the house lost their seat and 12 democrats lost theirs to republicans. Demos have the smallest majority in the house in like 75 years.

As far as I can tell, a president has never won the white house and lost a dozen seats in the HOR in the same election.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if it's murder in the United States, it matters if it's murder in God's eyes. That's how religion views it and that's why ALL Christian religions consider it murder.

Why in the hell do you think the Democratic Party gives a damn about what the Christian religion requires of it’s believers? Being a Democrat has absolutely nothing to do with one’s religious or philosophical viewpoint on life.

The majority of Democrats are Christians. But it’s made up of Christians who are true Americans who believe they have no business imposing their personal beliefs on others. That’s your game and frankly it’s unAmerican.

Joe Biden can be both a Democrat and a Christian like every Democrat politician before and after.

This is America we are talking about. Not some fascist Christian Nation were all of us must believe what you have conjured up in your own hatefilled anti-American head to believe and to judge others.As you believe you are so morally superior because you have the only right and true relationship with a supernatural bring?

Last edited:
The majority of Democrats are Christians. But it’s made up of Christians who are true Americans who believe they have no business imposing their personal beliefs on others. That’s your game and frankly it’s unAmerican.
Really?

It's the democrats who are trying to control every aspect of our lives. Democrats are trying to ban everything from speech to guns. How is that not imposing their beliefs?

Many on Fox are turning to the Dark Side.

That is why they have lost over a million viewers and will lose a lot more.

It's the democrats who are trying to control every aspect of our lives. Democrats are trying to ban everything from speech to guns. How is that not imposing their beliefs?
Both parties ban guns that fall into the categories of weapons if war. Both Parties restrict manufacturing and purchasing and licensing guns. The Democratic Party does not favor a ban on all guns. So you are a liar. Why should I respond to your point?

And what free speech do you believe Democrats are aiming to ban?

I told you the bow tie and giant cross were frauds who only jumped into the movement for $$$$
That tells us nothing except Rupert Murdoch, the owner of Fox News, withdrew his support for the Trump, along with that of the rest of that crew of left-wing Communist Jewish mainstream media magnates.
No anti-semitism to see here.

I watch both shows faithfully, and I don't see where they distanced themselves from the President. They are merely stating truth. It would take almost a miracle for Trump to turn around this many EC votes. As a viewer, they often talk about what team Trump is doing, have interviews, and also claimed the election was a fraud. What Rush said is truthful as well. We don't see them presenting hard evidence of voter fraud. Courts need to see such evidence before they will even get involved.

As much as I am a supporter of President Trump, I think it looks bleak as well. I hate to say it, but it's the truth.
..and to the final stage...Acceptance. I agree...FOX has not gone all that far to the Left...but they won't tie themselves to a sinking ship....simple as that.
LOL!!! The revolution eats its own. The same thing was seen during the French and Russian revolutions.
Fox is a sinking ship !!
Trump TV will get Mark Levin and Hannity
LOL!!! The revolution eats its own. The same thing was seen during the French and Russian revolutions.
And the Iranian Revolution if you were around in the 70s and remember the first leaders in post-Shah Iran eventually being executed themselves.

What has led you to believe that the Democratic Party supports taking the name of God and Jesus out of society?

Most Christians in this county are Democrats.

The ACLU (an extension of the Democrat party) has placed multiple lawsuits against schools, courthouses, cemeteries and so forth to remove God from our society. And where is your evidence that "most" Christians are Democrat?
And many lawsuits in support of religion too....https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/files/field_document/aclu_defense_of_religious_practice_and_expression_2018-01-10.pdf

Perhaps your objection is to the ACLU supporting ALL religious expression and not supporting the christian suppression of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back