Fraternal order of police asks Walmart to stop selling black lives matter shirts

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fraternal Order of Police asks Walmart to stop selling “Black Lives Matter” shirts
The president of the national Fraternal Order of Police, the country’s largest police organization, on Tuesday asked Walmart to stop selling t-shirts and sweatshirts which say “Black Lives Matter” and “Bulletproof” on the department store’s website.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess this depends on how you look at it all It could also help to inspire even more destructive behavior, and also cause other issues since so many are on the snowflake agenda where everything is offensive.

I love it. It is offensive to say black lives matter. I suppose that's because it's an offence against truth, everyone knows black lives don't matter.

e151e5.gif
Chuck Canterbury, the FOP president, wrote to Walmart CEO C. Douglas McMillon Tuesday to advise him that the Walmart website was selling “offensive shirts and sweatshirts,"
http://www.msn.com

I love it. It is offensive to say black lives matter. I suppose that's because it's an offence against truth, everyone knows black lives don't matter.

e151e5.gif
Chuck Canterbury, the FOP president, wrote to Walmart CEO C. Douglas McMillon Tuesday to advise him that the Walmart website was selling “offensive shirts and sweatshirts,"

I don't think they really care if the police are offended. I know I don't.

I can't wait till there is an Aussie Trump. I'll vote for him and the day after he wins I'll where a BLM shirt :D

It depends on the individual. A bullying low-life like "Big Mike" Brown was no loss. In fact, killing that punk spared a lot of people the pain he would have caused them had he lived.

I don't think Freddy Grey was a bully and he definitely didn't matter. Imagine the nerve of some people to insist he should matter.

Their decision will be based on how much media attention this call by the FOP gains.Corporations nowadays are run by cowards too afraid to stand up to special interests.

e151e5.gif
I think everyone knows black lives dont matter more than anyone elses lives. The premise that black lives matters more is whats offensive.

e151e5.gif
I think everyone knows black lives dont matter more than anyone elses lives. The premise that black lives matters more is whats offensive.
Why to you think the phrase black lives matter means that black live matter more than other lives? The concept behind the phrase is that police and society behave as if black lives don't matter, as illustrated when blacks are murdered by police and justice for the murdered goes unaddressed. The phrase means black lives matter too, not that they mean more.

e151e5.gif
Why to you think the phrase black lives matter means that black live matter more than other lives? The concept behind the phrase is that police and society behave as if black lives don't matter, as illustrated when blacks are murdered by police and justice for the murdered goes unaddressed. The phrase means black lives matter too, not that they mean more.

They should hand the shirts out to the hood rats....because they obviously aren't getting the message.

e151e5.gif

They should hand the shirts out to the hood rats....because they obviously aren't getting the message.
Sales will probably increase with the added publicity promoted by the police union spokesperson. I doubt that Walmart cares about the political message on the shirts. It's about sales of a fashion product. Even the consumers are probably just barely concerned about the message if at all. If celebrities started promoting blue lives matter than Walmart would be selling those shirts. Think of that next time you see a discussion about "who cares what celebrities say".

e151e5.gif

Sales will probably increase with the added publicity promoted by the police union spokesperson. I doubt that Walmart cares about the political message on the shirts. It's about sales of a fashion product. Even the consumers are probably just barely concerned about the message if at all. If celebrities started promoting blue lives matter than Walmart would be selling those shirts. Think of that next time you see a discussion about "who cares what celebrities say".

Doubt it. I'm sure all the dumbasses that believe that crap already have the tee shirt.
Pretty sure this'll go the same as targets support of men in womens restrooms.

e151e5.gif

Doubt it. I'm sure all the dumbasses that believe that crap already have the tee shirt.
When fashion products begin selling in the big stores it means there is a very limited time frame for that fashion. The product that becomes fashionable enough to rate big box or department store popularity is on the way to being a "has been" and fashion on the way out of style.

When fashion products begin selling in the big stores it means there is a very limited time frame for that fashion. The product that becomes fashionable enough to rate big box or department store popularity is on the way to being a "has been" and fashion on the way out of style.

Maybe you havent noticed but the BLM movement is already over.
Dems lost so there's no longer a need for riled up negroes.

I think everyone knows black lives dont matter more than anyone elses lives.
No. Everyone knows they matter less. In fact they hardly count at all when it comes to the police.
Well, the result is that more cops are convicted of murder than ever and hence, more of them are getting fucked up the ass and forced to give blowjobs in prison than ever before. In addition, there are higher odds of innocent cops getting murdered when monster cops kill innocent citizens. The old retribution and payback philosophy has had its effect. Everyday citizens being able to buy the logo of that philosophy at the local Walmart ingrains the attitude into society acceptance.

Forum List

Back