France Rejects US Call to List Hezbollah as a Terrorist Organization

my assement of france and their ability to identify and deal with threats

* Gallic Wars - Lost. In a war whose ending foreshadows the next 2000 years of French history, France is conquered by of all things, an Italian.

* Hundred Years War - Mostly lost, saved at last by female schizophrenic who inadvertently creates The First Rule of French Warfare; "France's armies are victorious only when not led by a Frenchman."

* Italian Wars - Lost. France becomes the first and only country to ever lose two wars when fighting Italians.

* Wars of Religion - France goes 0-5-4 against the Huguenots

* Thirty Years War - France is technically not a participant, but manages to get invaded anyway. Claims a tie on the basis that eventually the other participants started ignoring her.

* War of Devolution - Tied. Frenchmen take to wearing red flowerpots as chapeaux.

* The Dutch War - Tied

* War of the Augsburg League/King William's War/French and Indian War Lost, but claimed as a tie. Three ties in a row induces deluded Frogophiles the world over to label the period as the height of French military power.

* War of the Spanish Succession - Lost. The War also gave the French their first taste of a Marlboro , which they have loved ever since.

* American Revolution - In a move that will become quite familiar to future Americans, France claims a win even though the English colonists saw far more action. This is later known as "de Gaulle Syndrome", and leads to the Second Rule of French Warfare; " France only wins when America does most of the fighting."

* French Revolution - Won, primarily due the fact that the opponent was also French.

* The Napoleonic Wars - Lost. Temporary victories (remember the First
Rule!) due to leadership of a Corsican, who ended up being no match for a British footwear designer.

* The Franco-Prussian War - Lost. Germany first plays the role of drunk Frat boy to France 's ugly girl home alone on a Saturday night.

* World War I - Tied and on the way to losing, France is saved by the United States . Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.

* World War II - Lost. Conquered French liberated by the United States and Britain just as they finish learning the Horst Wessel Song.

* War in Indochina - Lost. French forces plead sickness, take to bed with the Dien Bien Flu

* Algerian Rebellion - Lost. Loss marks the first defeat of a western army by a Non-Turkic Muslim force since the Crusades, and produces the First Rule of Muslim Warfare; "We can always beat the French." This rule is identical to the First Rules of the Italians, Russians, Germans, English, Dutch, Spanish, Vietnamese and Esquimaux.

* War on Terrorism - France , keeping in mind its recent history, surrenders to Germans and Muslims just to be safe. Attempts to surrender to Vietnamese ambassador fail after he takes refuge in a McDonald's.

Thus, the question for any country silly enough to count on the French should not be "Can we count on the French?", but rather "How long until France collapses?"

manu1959 said:
my assement of france and their ability to identify and deal with threats

* Gallic Wars - Lost. In a war whose ending foreshadows the next 2000 years of French history, France is conquered by of all things, an Italian.

* Hundred Years War - Mostly lost, saved at last by female schizophrenic who inadvertently creates The First Rule of French Warfare; "France's armies are victorious only when not led by a Frenchman."

* Italian Wars - Lost. France becomes the first and only country to ever lose two wars when fighting Italians.

* Wars of Religion - France goes 0-5-4 against the Huguenots

* Thirty Years War - France is technically not a participant, but manages to get invaded anyway. Claims a tie on the basis that eventually the other participants started ignoring her.

* War of Devolution - Tied. Frenchmen take to wearing red flowerpots as chapeaux.

* The Dutch War - Tied

* War of the Augsburg League/King William's War/French and Indian War Lost, but claimed as a tie. Three ties in a row induces deluded Frogophiles the world over to label the period as the height of French military power.

* War of the Spanish Succession - Lost. The War also gave the French their first taste of a Marlboro , which they have loved ever since.

* American Revolution - In a move that will become quite familiar to future Americans, France claims a win even though the English colonists saw far more action. This is later known as "de Gaulle Syndrome", and leads to the Second Rule of French Warfare; " France only wins when America does most of the fighting."

* French Revolution - Won, primarily due the fact that the opponent was also French.

* The Napoleonic Wars - Lost. Temporary victories (remember the First
Rule!) due to leadership of a Corsican, who ended up being no match for a British footwear designer.

* The Franco-Prussian War - Lost. Germany first plays the role of drunk Frat boy to France 's ugly girl home alone on a Saturday night.

* World War I - Tied and on the way to losing, France is saved by the United States . Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.

* World War II - Lost. Conquered French liberated by the United States and Britain just as they finish learning the Horst Wessel Song.

* War in Indochina - Lost. French forces plead sickness, take to bed with the Dien Bien Flu

* Algerian Rebellion - Lost. Loss marks the first defeat of a western army by a Non-Turkic Muslim force since the Crusades, and produces the First Rule of Muslim Warfare; "We can always beat the French." This rule is identical to the First Rules of the Italians, Russians, Germans, English, Dutch, Spanish, Vietnamese and Esquimaux.

* War on Terrorism - France , keeping in mind its recent history, surrenders to Germans and Muslims just to be safe. Attempts to surrender to Vietnamese ambassador fail after he takes refuge in a McDonald's.

Thus, the question for any country silly enough to count on the French should not be "Can we count on the French?", but rather "How long until France collapses?"

You're a funny and probably bored man...where do u find the time and energy to come up with these things? or did u have it saved somewhere for a time u could use it...See people what I mean about people focusing on France...so much crap

Sir Evil said:
Probably because France has been nothing but a thorn in the side since the begining of the war on terror! personally I think they are stinky ass people that are all about making money at any cost these days!
Depends what you qualify as war on terror, but nevermind for that...as for "stinky ass people that are all about making money at any cost these days" well thats a broad definition that applies to many other countries...the stinky part has never been proven...lol Get me proof on that...

j07950 said:
You're a funny and probably bored man...where do u find the time and energy to come up with these things? or did u have it saved somewhere for a time u could use it...See people what I mean about people focusing on France...so much crap

facts like this are funny to you?

j07950 said:
Alright that sounds good, but if I read correctly, France isn't the only country reluctant on naming them a terrorist organization...so bash on other countries as well, stop focusing on France...

why not bash france ..... plenty of countries oppose arab beahvior yet you all only bash the US .... tough shit

manu1959 said:
facts like this are funny to you?
They are just facts...like I could pull a list 10 times as big on the US, but then again you'd deny every single fact, even if proven by real evidence

manu1959 said:
why not bash france ..... plenty of countries oppose arab beahvior yet you all only bash the US .... tough shit
Sorry to dissapoint but we don't only bash the US...and to be frank I don't enjoy it...I wish I didn't feel this way about some of the US policies

Sir Evil said:
are you french? how often do you shower? well how often does the average citizen shower?
Yeah I am...in a way...and well I at least have one shower a day, but recently it's more like 2...

j07950 said:
They are just facts...like I could pull a list 10 times as big on the US, but then again you'd deny every single fact, even if proven by real evidence

i posted 18 i look forword to reading all 180 i will respond to every one

j07950 said:
Sorry to dissapoint but we don't only bash the US...and to be frank I don't enjoy it...I wish I didn't feel this way about some of the US policies

so you feel guilty for bashing the US yet you do it anyway? which policies bother you?

Sir Evil said:
Glad to hear you have good hygeine but that probably because you are only "in a way french"

nah dem leeds boys are a pretty violent racist bunch he prolly needs to wash the blood off after having kicked the crap outa dem paki boys

manu1959 said:
i posted 18 i look forword to reading all 180 i will respond to every one
I haven't got as much time as you...sorry to dissapoint, but I'll work on it gradually
But you know what, these sort of lists can be done on almost every country in the world...the thing is to learn from mistakes...I totally agree that France has done bad things, and so has the US and say britain etc...there is just no point in trowing that into each others face...the importance like I said is to learn from them

Forum List

Back