Fox's Van Susteren: delaying Benghazi report till 2016 will HURT the GOP

You should recheck your facts on what Greta said according to the majority of the left here FOX is just a mouthpiece for GOP and does nothing but spout right wing talking points. Since that does not sound like GOP talking points you either have the story wrong or FOX is not the GOP mouthpiece so many claim it is.

I couldn't care less what either of them do, really, seriously. I have no use for Hillary, Jeb, nor for any professional politician. They're all worthless POS as far as I'm concerned. Hey, did she not say that before a committee hearing? Is it not true that she said it? And, in what context did she say it? What was the hearing about?

You don't know the context? Yet you repeat one short line from an entire hearing. It figures. You hate all professional politicians because you are too lazy to read or pay attention to what they are asked and how they answer the question.

I couldn't care less what either of them do, really, seriously. I have no use for Hillary, Jeb, nor for any professional politician. They're all worthless POS as far as I'm concerned. Hey, did she not say that before a committee hearing? Is it not true that she said it? And, in what context did she say it? What was the hearing about?

You don't know the context? Yet you repeat one short line from an entire hearing. It figures. You hate all professional politicians because you are too lazy to read or pay attention to what they are asked and how they answer the question.
Very good .......... cute...

Hillary's going to be so soiled by that time it'll make little difference. Ciinton fundraising is taking off now. She leaves a slime trail wherever she goes.

You should recheck your facts on what Greta said according to the majority of the left here FOX is just a mouthpiece for GOP and does nothing but spout right wing talking points. Since that does not sound like GOP talking points you either have the story wrong or FOX is not the GOP mouthpiece so many claim it is.

Are you talking to the air, or any one person in particular?

sonnC 11257623

You would be wise to confront your views on hating professional politicians by taking a look at your own miserable hatreds and be able to figure out that the problems we face are more the result of a misinformed and misleading electorate suffering from a propaganda machine that beats into their heads constantly that government is bad except for the joint chief's of staff on down through the ranks of the military. Or they are just too lazy to think about serious matters going on in the world to form an opinion based upon facts and wisdom.

sonnC 11257623

You would be wise to confront your views on hating professional politicians by taking a look at your own miserable hatreds and be able to figure out that the problems we face are more the result of a misinformed and misleading electorate suffering from a propaganda machine that beats into their heads constantly that government is bad except for the joint chief's of staff on down through the ranks of the military. Or they are just too lazy to think about serious matters going on in the world to form an opinion based upon facts and wisdom.
GREAT !!!! .......... That was much better .......... I can see a lot of progress from one comment to another ........ while you're on a roll ...... well, keep it going...

Are you talking to the air, or any one person in particular?
It's a general statement to those on the left who always love to claim FOX is not real news till they say something you agree with.

Forum List

Back