FOX'S Guilfoyle, ever Trumper, JR's main squeeze, FIRED!

Sounds like she's a perfect fit for trump and the rest of the russians.

Do you even know what Obama was talking about, you guys are so good putting this video up and while Trump and Putin spent 2 hours behind close doors this was in a room full of people.

If I had a nickel for every time I've seen this on USMB in my two + years here, or heard it referred to in a post, I would be vacationing on a world wide cruise right now.

I always liked The Five and Kimberly's Food Court. She is a beautiful woman who's had a pretty busy marital history, I understand, though I don't follow that kind of thing. I have long suspected she might move over to 1600 Pennsylvania as a communications flunkie; she would be perfect for it. I have never, ever, heard her say a single thing in anyway critical of the Pres or the administration. She can put a positive spin on anything.

I doubt if dating Don has anything to do with her leaving. Hannity and Pirro are personal buddies of Trump's, aren't they? Not a lot of boundaries with this crowd, I don't think.

I imagined his wife filed for divorce due to infidelity. Some females do not like a cheating man.
Unlike Hillary

She was a legs and boobs thing and those are plentiful and easy to find. FOX always puts a gal with a short skirt and low cut top in the end position to get the best view of the gals legs and bust. Wonderful for the dirty old man demographic FOX is so dependent on.
yea thats why gutfield sits on the end and dana sits inside......try again camp....
They can't put Dana on the end. She's so short they've got her on a booster seat. No lie.
the camera has come up behind them after break many a time,i never seen what you claim,and gutfeld aint exactly a tall guy,he is 5'5....perino is 5'2....same as my wife and she has never needed a booster seat anywhere we have been....just sayin.....

I’m going to miss those boobs.

If you want to see boobs, tune to PMSNBC or CNN. They have the biggest boobs on TV!

Oh, wait! You were talking about something else...

Nevermind!

Haven't looked much at those BIOs of those boobs, huh? Boobs with brains. How many degrees does Maddow have alone? 3 is it, 2 from Oxford and or Stanford? What a dummy!

Madcow is brainy, yes. So is Guilfoyle. "Prior to entering television, she was a prosecuting attorney in San Francisco and Los Angeles. She served as an assistant District Attorney in San Francisco from 2000 until 2004. She is also known as the former wife of California politician Gavin Newsom and was First Lady of San Francisco during Newsom's first two years as mayor of that city. She worked at Fox News from 2006 to 2018.[4]"

Kimberly Guilfoyle - Wikipedia

Donald Trump’s coziness with Fox News has opened the network up to allegations that it’s state TV

Kind of like MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, etal. were under Obama.

Who did OBAMA get fired from any of those networks? Bush got Dan fired. Don't remember any under Obama?

I was referring to you statement "opened the network up to allegations that it’s state TV," but I guess your weren't bright enough to make the connection.

Fox, while it has its problems with El Trumpo from time to time, is very friendly media to the state.

Sounds like she's a perfect fit for trump and the rest of the russians.

Do you even know what Obama was talking about, you guys are so good putting this video up and while Trump and Putin spent 2 hours behind close doors this was in a room full of people.

Yes, now that he no longer needed to worry about getting reelected, he could do pootins bidding like the good little slave to pootin he was. Duh...

SOME of you guys are disgusting pigs.

My two cents: as long as women put romance first instead of their own self worth, guys are empowered to act like pigs.

Of course, we are pigs, anyway. And literal, very literal. Only the best literal.

Those Trump men are poison.

Fox News

“THEY ARE TALKING A POSSIBLE WEDDING”: DID RUPERT’S ANNOYANCE, AND DON JR.’S LOVE, HELP COST KIMBERLY GUILFOYLE HER JOB AT FOX?

What’s clear is that Fox News management is not in the least upset that Guilfoyle is leaving. For the past year, she’s been a management nightmare, sources said.

BY
JULY 20, 2018 3:07 PM

Kim-DTJ%2520(1).png

Left, by Jared Siskin//Patrick McMullan/Getty Images; Right, by Sylvain Gaboury/Patrick McMullan/Getty Images.

Donald Trump’s coziness with Fox News has opened the network up to allegations that it’s state TV, a perception that was only amplified when The Five co-host Kimberly Guilfoylebegan dating Trump’s son Don Jr. But now, for complicated reasons, some of which are still murky, all is no longer well in the Trump-Fox family—three sources briefed on the matter told me that Guilfoyle is leaving Fox.

The reason for Guilfoyle’s exit is being debated inside and outside the network. Two sources briefed on the negotiations with Guilfoyle, which have been going on for several months, told me that she is leaving in part for #MeToo issues, of all things. Sources said Fox investigated her role in pressuring female colleagues to publicly defend Roger Ailes back in 2016 when the then-powerful network C.E.O. was fired for sexual harassment after former Fox & Friends co-host Gretchen Carlson sued him. Guilfoyle was named in a lawsuit filed by Fox contributor Julie Roginsky, who alleged that Guilfoyle pressured her to praise Ailes and impugn Carlson.

What’s clear is that Fox News management is not in the least upset that Guilfoyle is leaving. For the past year, she’s been a management nightmare, sources said. Her entanglements, romantic and otherwise, with Trumpworld have been a part of this. Before Don Jr., Guilfoyle was publicly linked to former Trump communications director
Anthony Scaramucci , and she was widely rumored to be in the running for a job in the West Wing communications shop....

“They Are Talking a Possible Wedding”: Did Don Jr.’s Love Cost Kimberly Guilfoyle Her Job at Fox?

Typical Liberal OP

The-Wizard-of-Oz-the-wizard-of-oz-26247799-499-328.gif

My two cents: as long as women put romance first instead of their own self worth, guys are empowered to act like pigs.

Of course, we are pigs, anyway. And literal, very literal. Only the best literal.

Well, I was not referring to you, but if you don't care anymore about being a decent human being that to make those STUPID asinine comments...then so be it.

My comments about women making the wrong choice of what should be central to their self worth is not asinine.

And my comments about men being piggish is straight on.

She was a legs and boobs thing and those are plentiful and easy to find. FOX always puts a gal with a short skirt and low cut top in the end position to get the best view of the gals legs and bust. Wonderful for the dirty old man demographic FOX is so dependent on.
:CryingCow:

My comments about women making the wrong choice of what should be central to their self worth is not asinine.

And my comments about men being piggish is straight on.

You have no right to judge. :rolleyes:

Most of the women at Fox are three times smarter than the left wing females on this board.

I suspect they are 3 times better looking too.

Forum List

Back