FOX'S Guilfoyle, ever Trumper, JR's main squeeze, FIRED!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Those Trump men are poison.

Fox News

“THEY ARE TALKING A POSSIBLE WEDDING”: DID RUPERT’S ANNOYANCE, AND DON JR.’S LOVE, HELP COST KIMBERLY GUILFOYLE HER JOB AT FOX?

What’s clear is that Fox News management is not in the least upset that Guilfoyle is leaving. For the past year, she’s been a management nightmare, sources said.

BY
JULY 20, 2018 3:07 PM

Kim-DTJ%2520(1).png

Left, by Jared Siskin//Patrick McMullan/Getty Images; Right, by Sylvain Gaboury/Patrick McMullan/Getty Images.

Donald Trump’s coziness with Fox News has opened the network up to allegations that it’s state TV, a perception that was only amplified when The Five co-host Kimberly Guilfoylebegan dating Trump’s son Don Jr. But now, for complicated reasons, some of which are still murky, all is no longer well in the Trump-Fox family—three sources briefed on the matter told me that Guilfoyle is leaving Fox.

The reason for Guilfoyle’s exit is being debated inside and outside the network. Two sources briefed on the negotiations with Guilfoyle, which have been going on for several months, told me that she is leaving in part for #MeToo issues, of all things. Sources said Fox investigated her role in pressuring female colleagues to publicly defend Roger Ailes back in 2016 when the then-powerful network C.E.O. was fired for sexual harassment after former Fox & Friends co-host Gretchen Carlson sued him. Guilfoyle was named in a lawsuit filed by Fox contributor Julie Roginsky, who alleged that Guilfoyle pressured her to praise Ailes and impugn Carlson.

What’s clear is that Fox News management is not in the least upset that Guilfoyle is leaving. For the past year, she’s been a management nightmare, sources said. Her entanglements, romantic and otherwise, with Trumpworld have been a part of this. Before Don Jr., Guilfoyle was publicly linked to former Trump communications director
Anthony Scaramucci , and she was widely rumored to be in the running for a job in the West Wing communications shop....

“They Are Talking a Possible Wedding”: Did Don Jr.’s Love Cost Kimberly Guilfoyle Her Job at Fox?

I always liked The Five and Kimberly's Food Court. She is a beautiful woman who's had a pretty busy marital history, I understand, though I don't follow that kind of thing. I have long suspected she might move over to 1600 Pennsylvania as a communications flunkie; she would be perfect for it. I have never, ever, heard her say a single thing in anyway critical of the Pres or the administration. She can put a positive spin on anything.

I doubt if dating Don has anything to do with her leaving. Hannity and Pirro are personal buddies of Trump's, aren't they? Not a lot of boundaries with this crowd, I don't think.

She was a legs and boobs thing and those are plentiful and easy to find. FOX always puts a gal with a short skirt and low cut top in the end position to get the best view of the gals legs and bust. Wonderful for the dirty old man demographic FOX is so dependent on.

She was a legs and boobs thing and those are plentiful and easy to find. FOX always puts a gal with a short skirt and low cut top in the end position to get the best view of the gals legs and bust. Wonderful for the dirty old man demographic FOX is so dependent on.
yea thats why gutfield sits on the end and dana sits inside......try again camp....

Kimmy would be a RIOT as press secretary if Don Jr could keep the old man away from her. From what I've heard, she's nobody to toy with and, no offense to Sarah, would make for some spirited press conferences when her dander is up. Acosta would mouth off at her one time and learn better than to ever do it again.

I always liked The Five and Kimberly's Food Court. She is a beautiful woman who's had a pretty busy marital history, I understand, though I don't follow that kind of thing. I have long suspected she might move over to 1600 Pennsylvania as a communications flunkie; she would be perfect for it. I have never, ever, heard her say a single thing in anyway critical of the Pres or the administration. She can put a positive spin on anything.

I doubt if dating Don has anything to do with her leaving. Hannity and Pirro are personal buddies of Trump's, aren't they? Not a lot of boundaries with this crowd, I don't think.

I imagined his wife filed for divorce due to infidelity. Some females do not like a cheating man.

yea thats why gutfield sits on the end and dana sits inside......try again camp....
They can't put Dana on the end. She's so short they've got her on a booster seat. No lie.

They can't put Dana on the end. She's so short they've got her on a booster seat. No lie.

Most women are about 8 inches tall in bed.

Kim is moving on up to the East Side, so to speak. She is a Trumper to the bone, which is her right to be.

She would be a better fit in the Trump communications affairs.

Sounds like she's a perfect fit for trump and the rest of the russians.

Do you even know what Obama was talking about, you guys are so good putting this video up and while Trump and Putin spent 2 hours behind close doors this was in a room full of people.

They have no idea of what he was talking about being flexible on. Obama was in the middle of negotiating with Russia about the missile defense system the US was installing in Europe. Types of missiles and possible targets of ground to ground facilities were being discussed. As it turned out, Obama implemented the program originally planned.

Forum List

Back