FoxNews and the $200 million dollar lie

Hahahah, but there should be something punative for Fox and Drudge continuing to encourage this disrespect.

Let me dig up some Olberbite and Maddcow when Bush was President.:lol:

so like Rather, whose head will roll at Fox?

I think like Major Garrett, Chris Wallace is probably looking at a short shelf life there..

And you can put Shepard Smith into that mix.

And perhaps Karl Rove as well.

He's not right wing enough for Murdoch....true story.

once again, where was all this rhetoric about out of control spending from 2001-2009? why did the rhetoric of fox news and conservative pundits suddenly switch, virtually overnight, from never criticizing your president during wartime, to distorting everything that can be remotely interpreted as fact in order to undermine your president?

FoxNews is going down.

Their viewers are mostly old white people, a dying demographic.

once again, where was all this rhetoric about out of control spending from 2001-2009? why did the rhetoric of fox news and conservative pundits suddenly switch, virtually overnight, from never criticizing your president during wartime, to distorting everything that can be remotely interpreted as fact in order to undermine your president?

Simple. FOXNews is the media wing of the Republican party.

no, theyre fair and balanced. they say this, therefore it must be true, see?

People?

You have to be an imbecile to have believed this nonsense.

We know who the source of this lie originally was...an Indian Journalist.

Now seriously kids....do try to wake up and smell the mendacity, would you?

Patriotism isn't a TEAM sport, kids.

Last edited:
People?

You have to be an imbecile to have believed this nonsense.

We know who the source of this lie originally was...an Indian Journalist.

Now seriously kids....do try to wake up and smell the mendacity, would you?

Patriotism isn't a TEAM sport, kids.
What I find most revealing is that the CON$ who were stupid enough to swallow this shit whole and then spread it further, are not the least bit EMBARRASSED by their gullibility!

Worse than that.

Fox is the propaganda wing of Republican Party.

What I find most revealing is that the CON$ who were stupid enough to swallow this shit whole and then spread it further, are not the least bit EMBARRASSED by their gullibility!

Im still waiting for the proof to dispute it.

Im sure it was less than 200M, but how much less :confused:

There is supposed to be transperancy...... yeah right!

So how much did his extravagant trip cost? Why haven't they told us? Shame on the corrupt Liberal MSM for not asking this question. If it wasn't $200 Million,how much was it? There's a reason they haven't volunteered that information. So stop being boot-licking dummies and ask that question yourself. It was a whole lot of Tax Payer cash. Don't kid yourself.

You are the proof. You admit it was less therefore the 200M is a lie. The amount less does not make the 200M true.

I'll wait for these boot-licking Hopey Changeys to give us the "real" numbers on how much this extravagant trip cost Tax Payers. I doubt they know though since this Administration hasn't volunteered that information. So how much did it really cost? I'll wait for the boot-lickers to respond.

I'll wait for these boot-licking Hopey Changeys to give us the "real" numbers on how much this extravagant trip cost Tax Payers. I doubt they know though since this Administration hasn't volunteered that information. So how much did it really cost? I'll wait for the boot-lickers to respond.
Since you admit the info has not been released, then you don't know if it was extravagant!!! Of course, it could be $.50 and CON$ would say it was extravagant.

The fact remains that the 200M was a made up lie from the source most trusted by CON$, proving the worthlessness of CON$ervative opinions.

You are the proof. You admit it was less therefore the 200M is a lie. The amount less does not make the 200M true.

I havent offered any proof dumbass.... I said "Im sure"... that does'nt translate to proof.

But then again in you leftwing idiots book, that is good enough....

Until they tell me otherwise.... I am guessing that 200M was pretty close, and that is a travesty in my book.

edthecynic.... your a troll, and you believe everything Obamie says.

Last edited:
How much did it cost then? All the boot-licking Hopey Changeys are here railing about how the $200 Million number was a lie but have yet to tell us how much it did cost Tax Payers. What's the "real" number?

How much did it cost then? All the boot-licking Hopey Changeys are here railing about how the $200 Million number was a lie but have yet to tell us how much it did cost Tax Payers. What's the "real" number?
The onus is on the FOX Gossip channel to prove their 200M claim, not the people who ask for proof.

For example, if I said it cost $.50 you would have a cow if I said it's now up to YOU to prove what the actual cost was.

Fox News host ran with a story that President Obama's India trip was going to cost taxpayers $200 million each day. That number sounded extraordinary by any measure, as the war in Afghanistan actually costs less than $200 million each day. The only support for that number was an anonymous source in an Indian newspaper. That did not keep Fox News hosts like Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck from quoting the figure as fact, and criticizing the Obama administration as a result. As it turns out, the $200 million figure was "wildly inflated." For instance, a Pentagon spokesperson debunked part of the myth which stated that 34 warships were being sent to India to protect the President.

One of the Fox News hosts who ran with the rumor was Dave Gallagher. Gallagher said he went on a "tirade" against the Obama administration based on the India trip myth. Last Friday Gallagher hosted Wallace for an interview concerning the stories of the day. When Gallagher told Wallace that he believed the $200 million figure Wallace could not believe it, and stated "You're an idiot. You thought it was $200 million-a-day? You really did believe that?" In response all Gallagher could say was "that's what my producer told me."

Chris Wallace calls Fox News co-worker an 'idiot' for believing India trip rumor - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

:eusa_whistle:

So this Administration calls everyone liars and we're all supposed to just eat that up like good little sheep? I know the corrupt Liberal MSM has but that doesn't mean we all have to. If the $200 Million number is wrong and everyone is lying,just tell us what the "real" number was. Did it ever occur to CNN and NBC to ask this question? Probably not. Who's to say that after the number got out publicly,they didn't scale the trip back? Give us the "real" cost numbers or quit all the bitchin. Just calling everyone liars aint gonna cut it. This Administration has tried that trick many times before. I'll wait for the numbers.

Forum List

Back